what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

halo

An arm splint, I fracture  my wrist yesterday . That's what i get for wearing stiletto's to mass..  :'(
The purpose of our lives is to be happy

Silverfyre

Quote from: halo on December 26, 2010, 06:47:28 AM
An arm splint, I fracture  my wrist yesterday . That's what i get for wearing stiletto's to mass..  :'(

Ouch, I wish you a speedy recovery.

halo

thank you.. hopefully my swelling Will go down  and I'll get my cast tomorrow

A smile..
The purpose of our lives is to be happy

Merry Gentry

tinker bell fluffy pj's... warm an comfy!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

lollipop

Blue boy short panties, a blue thermal shirt, and purple fuzzy socks.

Raven11

A Lady Vols t shirt (even though I'm not an fan), and pink pajama bottoms. Hey I'm comfy so :p lol
We're all fucked up in some way, we all could use some help, so follow me

lollipop

White cami, fitted black capris ...

Autumn52

Pink and grey pointelle cami and shorts set
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Drusilla

Grey sweat pants and a hoodie...coz it is cold here in Florida and the heat is broken.  Grrrrrrr
"It is easy to go down into Hell; night and day the gates of dark death stand wide; but to climb back up again, to retrace one's steps to open air, there lies the problem, the difficult task." - Virgil: The Aeneid

lollipop

Elmo pajama pants ... and a white tank top.

TheLegionary

Black shoes and belt, grey pants and socks, a long sleeved shirt with stripes in black, grey and white, white briefs.

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Tight jeans, low cut long sleeved grey top, green and pink knickers, pink bra and black slippers.
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Stattick

Black sneakers, black socks, black jeans, black belt, black button up short sleeved shirt, black wire rimmed glasses. I don't remember what color my boxer briefs are this morning. They'd ALL be black if I had a choice, but hell's bell's, they don't sell packs of them that way, and to buy them individually, you have to pay almost as much for a single pair as you do for a five pack.
O/O   A/A

Cassiopeia

Gray leather boots, black leggings (thicker though cuz ish cooollld), black long sleeve shirt with a fitted black, gray, white, and red plaid flannel button down shirt over top.  I've got on my long long long asymmetrical tassel earrings ... I'm going to call it lumber jack chic :P

lollipop

Black cami and black boy short undies.

TheLegionary

A very old black pair of shoes, which is desperately in need of shining, a black leather belt, brownish pants, Nike's black socks (I ran short of thinner socks this morning...), a long sleeved white shirt with, white briefs.

Bliss

A long thick fleecy red-pink snuggly bathrobe! Also, glasses.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Trieste

Mine is red-pink, too. With Tinker Bell and snowflakes all over it.

It's short, though. Gotta be careful of the draft when bending over. >.>

Bliss

Mine has no adornments... and it's ankle length, so it would take some fairly, uh, stretchy maneuvers to leave me in danger of drafts.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Beguile's Mistress

*wishes she were in a bath robe*

I'm wearing black wool slacks, red long-sleeved silk blouse, black suede flats and glasses.  I'm also wearing the long gold chain, bracelet and matching earrings that my nephews gave me for Christmas.  My boys have good taste in jewelry.  Their mom said they picked the set out themselves and paid for it with their own money.

TheLegionary

* claps hands for the return of Beguile's Mistress to this thread*

As usual, you are elegantly dressed!!!

Beguile's Mistress

Trieste

Beguile's is tastefully and exquisitely clothed.

In other news, the sky is blue and water is wet. ;)

Beguile's Mistress

Bliss

Having dressed for the day, I am now wearing a variegated grey and white and black hooded short sleeved cardigan that has two pockets and reaches the bottom of my hips, held closed with a small silver dragonfly pin with a garnet in its back. I'm wearing it over a brown keyhole neck tunic-length tee, and a long brown and white and black floor-length tiered hippie skirt. White ankle socks and brown maryjane sneakerflats. Black-rimmed glasses, and hair up in a twist with a brass and glass hairstick.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3