Current Cravings - Seeking Creative Female

Started by Batsose, October 24, 2014, 05:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batsose

Incest Siblings - Favors for sex
Sister knows her slightly brother is into her, and it kind of turns her on, but she doesn't want to admit.  She is constantly calling him a pervert and acts disgusted by him, but secretly she enjoys the attention and has some fantasies fo her own.  One day she is really feeling lazy and doesn't want to do her chores.  She jokingly tells her brother, "hey I will give you a hand-job if you do the dishes for me."  The brother being desperate for sexual attention thinks she is being serious.  She laughs him off, but when he presents himself her own sexual feelings get her to do then decides it she pretends not to be interested, but it really turns her on as it does him.  She then begins a pattern of offering sexual favors for chores, but it slowly evolves into something more serious.  I am open to how it goes.

Coach and Athlete
A new coach helps his female team to the championships.  After the match everyone is celebrating and his star player reveals she has a crush on him.  He ends up sleeping with her, but regrets it the next day.  He is married and doesn't want to break up his marriage, but also has feelings for her.  She keeps going to him and he gives in to her, but he is not sure where it is going.  I am open to outcomes.

Work Bribe (Bondage fetish)
IT person discovers one of the employees has a bondage fetish and she has inappropriate material on her computer.  He knows she is married and this could ruin her career so he decides to bribe her, but instead of money and once to play out some her fantasies with him. 

PM me if interested
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs