Pure's List [No Longer Accepting!]

Started by PureImagination, May 18, 2010, 01:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PureImagination

I'm completely revamping this whole little thing here so give me a bit before you go asking where everything went.

RULES
o1. Literacy. I'm striving to better myself as a writer. I want nice posts with plenty of detail. I want at least 4 paragraphs. That isn't hard. PLEASE DON'T LET THIS SCARE YOU AWAY! >_<
o2. Understand that I am a mother and a wife. I can not be on constantly, but I will inform you when I will not be on.
o3. I'm limiting my ideas to two per person. Do not be upset if someone gets to the idea first.
o4. If I have a picture/song up for something I want to base a RP around, know that I might not have a plot.
o5. Come to me with plot ideas or even add-ons to the plots that I have.
o6. Respect my rules and we will get along just fine.
o7. I only RP over these forums. Nowhere else. Do not ask.
o8. PM Only when contacting me!

MALE PLOTS
I need MALES to play the parts opposite my females or other males.

The Master's Will :: [Non-Con / Bondage / Werewolf / Vampire / Possible Extreme / Blood / Violence]
A female werewolf goes into heat unexpectedly. With none of her kind around, she turns to the only male in the house, her vampire Master. Intrigued by her sudden dominance, the vampire allows her to attempt to make him into her submissive. Role swapping and dominance struggle here. The vampire doesn't want to be submissive to the female but he likes the fact that she wants to make him into one.
Players 1

Fallen From Grace :: [Light / Possible One Shot / Heartbreak / Angel]
She was never supposed to fall in love with him. She was his guardian angel. Pure white wings were ripped from her back the day she confessed her love for him. That one kiss forever trapped her to earth. Torn and hurt, she runs from him, afraid he will find out what she was. It's been four years and she has decided to come back and find him once more. Little does she know he has moved on and is about to marry another woman.
Players 0

Star Bound! :: [Light / Adventure / Survival]
Far in the future, humans are looking for a new planet to colonize. Earth has become little more than a barren planet that can barely sustain life. While most ships are large enough to house nearly 200 people, our story takes place on a much smaller ship with around 50 people. They are scientists and astronomers who are busy trying to find a new home. The last few years, aliens have come back to Earth to help the humans. Aboard this ship is one of those aliens. She is rather beautiful and looks almost completely human. The only things that set her apart are her very bright coloured eyes and the swirling tattoos that cover parts of her body. When the ship suddenly crashes on an unknown planet, the alien and one human male survive. They are now tasked with getting out an SOS to other ships and surviving in the unknown wilds.
Players 0

Darkness Falls :: [Non-Con / Bondage / Extreme / Horror / Fantasy]
Every little girl is told about the boogieman when she is little. "If you are a bad girl, he will come and snatch you up while you sleep. He will take you back to his lair and do unspeakable things to you." All little girls were good, except for her. She was a rebel. Never did she believe in the boogieman. Why would anyone snatch up a girl while she slept? Now out on her own, the girl parties and lives life without regret. Little does she know she is being watched. The Boogieman has his eye on her. He wants to show her just how real he is.
Players 0

The Cat's Meow :: [Light / Transformation / Cat Boy]
She was given a kitten when she was fourteen years old. She named him Ink due to his pure black fur. What she didn't know was that Ink was actually a cat boy! At night while she slept, he would change forms to his more humanoid form. Only his ears and tail would remain after the transformation. She was nineteen now and about to move away. Ink did not like this one bit, so he decided to run away for good. It was raining out when she went to find him. It was only after finding him huddled under a box that she realized she could never leave him behind. She takes him to the dorms with her where she finds out what he really is.
Players 0

The Teenage X Files :: [Light / X Files / Next Gen possibly]
Fox Mulder and Dana Scully moved on long ago. They never thought that one day their children would be attending the same school. Samantha Mulder [named after Fox's sister] has decided to follow in her father's footsteps. She is taking a medic class in high school when a rather cute guy walks in. They get paired up for a project and she finds out his last name is Scully. Dana had gotten a divorce before he was born, so he had her last name. Samantha knows all about Scully from her father's bedtime story, but she thought her dad was just making stuff up. The two are about to bring their parents together once more, but not only that, something has been terrorizing other kids at the high school. Its up to Samantha and [insertnamehere] to find out what is going on.
Players 1

Jurassic Park :: [Adventure / Survival / Gore / Violence / Extreme category for violence rating]
It's been years since Jurassic Park was closed down. Even the adventures of Dr. Grant on Isla Sorna seem like a distant memory. A young palentologist wants to see these dinosaurs live and in person. Along with a fellow dino enthusiast she met at a convention, the woman sets of for the islands expecting things to go over smooth. Of course, like in every Jurassic Park, things are never what they seem to be and now she and her friend must survive in the wilds of the islands.
Players 2

OR

Jurassic Park : A Whole New Breed :: [Adventure / Dinosaur Girl / Survival / Unknown category]
Jurassic Park is up and running once more. Only this time around, the scientists are testing out a new DNA program. It splices human DNA with those of extinct dinosaurs, making perfect human/dinosaur hybrids. They are humanoid for the most part. They are bipedal, even those who are meant to be on four legs, and they move like humans. Their skin is scaly like that of a dinosaurs and they have tails/claws/teeth/markings and such along with eating habits of the species they are spliced with. Females have been more successful than males so far. A human rights group has heard of these abominations and has come to stop the scientists. Its too bad their leader finds one of the dinosaur girls and feels an attraction towards her.
Players 0

FEMALE PLOTS
I need FEMALES to play females opposite my males or other females

A Cheshire Grin :: [Bondage / Fantasy / Alice in Wonderland]
Alice comes to Wonderland once more as a teenager. She finds the Mad Hatter has fallen for the Red Queen and they are married. Upset, she turns to the Cheshire Cat for comfort. The Cat knows all about Alice's pain and wants to show her a whole new "Wonderland" and how good it is to be with a female. - Looking for Alice -
Players 1

My Sister, My World :: [Light]
An older sister has been hiding a secret from her family. She is a lesbian. One day while home, the older girl is caught with her girlfriend by her younger sister. Instead of ratting her out, the younger sister asks to join in. Completely surprised, the older one learns her baby sister has a thing for girls as well.
Players 0

Vampire Hunter :: [Non-Con / Action]
He is a vampire hunter and she is his target. He was hired to kill her after she turned a wealthy mans son into a creature of the night. He knows how beautiful she is and he tries hard to not let it affect him in any way. After weeks of chasing her, he is captured by her in her own home. She uses him as she pleases and he can't do a thing about it.
Players 0

SONGS
Songs for lyrically based plots are here.

Give Me A Sign - Breaking Benjamin
Walk Away - Five Finger Death Punch
Savior - Rise Against
Your Betrayl - Bullet for my Valentine

FANDOMS
[whoever is in the parentheses is who I can play]

Stargate SG-1 [Vala/Sam/OC]

Chrono Crusade [Rosette/OC]

X-Files[OC/Teenage Scully]

Sailor Moon[Chibi-Usa/Minako/Rei/OC]

Pokemon[OC Trainer/Misty]

Digimon[OC Tamer]

Assassin's Creed[OC/Lucy]

Metal Gear Solid[OC]

Prince of Persia[OC]

PureImagination

Characters Currently In Use on E

Name: Cassie "Ami"
Species: Bird of Paradise
Story: A Transformation : Bird of Paradise with ReijiTabibito

Name: Ryder Ann Whitlock
Story: Astronomy and Stargates with Red Nose Arkaniel

My Personal Characters

Name: Anaris
Race: Meta Human
Preferred Settings: Modern / Fantasy / Super Hero
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Sexual Preference: Dominant / Loves fighting for dominance

Name: Inari
Race: Ram
Preferred Settings: Fantasy
Sexual Preference: Submissive / Still Learning

Name: Kitani
Race: Unknown / Depends
Preferred Settings: Fantasy / Adventure / Horror
Sexual Preference: Dominant

Name: Fiere "Cheshire Cat"
Race: Feline
Preferred Setting: Wonderland / Fantasy
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Sexual Preference: Dominant

MUCH MORE TO COME

PureImagination

PureImagination

Updated and added a character section that will grow as I play here on E.

PureImagination

PureImagination

Added fandoms and a few new plots. >_<

PureImagination

PureImagination

PureImagination

PureImagination

PureImagination

PureImagination

PureImagination

Looking for a good AIM RP!!! Help!! Username in profile!