Looking for Elliquiy link

Started by Schwarzepard, December 05, 2009, 04:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schwarzepard

A long time ago, someone posted a link on E to a website which was called 'Writer's Hell' or something like that, and it had a timed writing feature designed to overcome procrastination and writer's block.

If someone could post that link I would appreciate it.

Oniya

Have you checked the NaNo thread?  I think there was something in there that would make with the loud noises if you stopped typing for too long.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Schwarzepard

Thanks Oniya.

I found it a few minutes ago.  I was in a thread by Moondazed in On Topic about a year ago.  It was the Write or Die site by Dr. Wicked.  Very useful.
http://writeordie.drwicked.com/