The invisible world in the grass (Recruitment) (Need Spider King)

Started by LamentingQuill, July 23, 2013, 12:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 24, 2013, 08:53:10 PM
Well, he could instigate it, lol. I just don't know that he would be overly mean with it. What kind of prank did you want?

Something mean enough to bring down a gypsy's wrath upon them.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Music is life

How about they deface her caravan or break something precious to her?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Music is life on July 24, 2013, 11:42:22 PM
How about they deface her caravan or break something precious to her?

Defacing the wagon would actually be an excellent suggestion.

Music is life

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 24, 2013, 11:47:48 PM
Defacing the wagon would actually be an excellent suggestion.
Thank you. ^^ By the way can I ask you a question about the character sheets?

LamentingQuill

Music is life

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Music is life on July 24, 2013, 11:53:21 PM
Are we allowed to use any picture for our character, like a cartoon or something?

Absolutely, hun. Real people, anime, so long as it gives a good idea, you are all good.

Music is life

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 24, 2013, 11:57:42 PM
Absolutely, hun. Real people, anime, so long as it gives a good idea, you are all good.
Good because for some reason using real people just makes me uncomfortable. ^^;;;

Strifesblaze7

I was thinking that they could end up messing up a sort of family heirloom.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 25, 2013, 12:51:15 AM
I was thinking that they could end up messing up a sort of family heirloom.

Could include that as well, the more done, the more so the gypsy would feel they deserve to be punished.

Strifesblaze7

Ooooo, maybe the could wreck/slash tip the caravan, breaking a wheel on it and breaking some things inside?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 25, 2013, 12:55:08 AM
Ooooo, maybe the could wreck/slash tip the caravan, breaking a wheel on it and breaking some things inside?

Great idea, but let's move all this to the OOC.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Pipaluk on July 25, 2013, 11:19:38 AM
Name: Maizy

Race chosen: Bumble Bee

Aristocrat or commoner: Commoner

Personality: Maizy is a bubbly bee. She is gullible, naive, and prone to daydreaming. She always likes to think the best of others and has a propensity for getting into trouble for being to trusting. She's funny and articulate, but she's certainly not the sharpest stinger in the hive.

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Photo from Caleb-Brown

Interests: Maizy loves watching other insects, looking at flowers, and fluttering around the beautiful world. She loves to explore and watch the other insects do their work. She also likes to watch the humans of the world. She finds them rather fascinating. Often she'll land outside the window sill of a home and watch a family seated around the table eating dinner.

Ons-

Sexual: Maizy has not been very sexually active, and doesn't know what she likes sexually.

Non-sexual: Maizy loves people and she has a sweat tooth that no amount of flowery nectar can satisfy.

Offs-

Sexual: Again, Maizy doesn't know what turns her off sexually as she hasn't really been sexually active yet.

Non-sexual: Maizy hates when others are angry or mean.

Status- Unmarried

Interesting tid bits about your character: When she was three years old, she won the Fairden county pollen carrying competition for bees under 5. She has never used her stinger and she's terrified of accidentally shooting it out when she speaks angrily--so she never does. She gets quiet when she otherwise would use an angry voice so that she doesn't accidentally shoot out a stinger. For some reason she thinks that's what would make the stinger fire out: anger.

Wrong place for this hun, need to move to the character list.

eiselmann

Maybe when they damage the caravan they could write 'clean me' on the sides it would fit as a 'prank' from our characters and allow the gypsy to show them what a real 'prank' is
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Pipaluk

Sorry. I thought that was for approved characters only. I'll post it there tomorrow.

TheDreadPirateRoberts

I would be interested in playing a ladybug(assuming they arent an all female 'race' that was perhaps either part of the Queen's personal guard or a special forces/ commando team. Or perhaps one of each option, lol

LamentingQuill

Quote from: TheDreadPirateRoberts on July 25, 2013, 04:54:24 PM
I would be interested in playing a ladybug(assuming they arent an all female 'race' that was perhaps either part of the Queen's personal guard or a special forces/ commando team. Or perhaps one of each option, lol

No races are strictly male or female, you male play a male ladybug. Your shell armor would be dark red and a female's would be reddish orange. The Butterfly Queen's personal guard would be good.  In fact, since you are the first lady bug, you may include in your tid bits that you are the grand captain of the Butterfly Queen's guard. Have it in () that it is approved by me for you to make this claim.

The profile template you need is in the OOC, fill that out and then PM it to me to have it approved, after I approve it, you may post it to the character list.

As I tell everyone, if you think of anything useful to add to the profile templates, let me know.

LamentingQuill

Need three humans, the people that had them have not put in their profiles and the people involved have been waiting a very long time. We need to get this moving.

Julles

Were you still looking for human characters? I'm very interesting in this play. I'll keep an eye out for a response.  :D

BTW -
I have a wonderful idea for a kind of smart-assy, trouble-maker. A kind of character that would bring the alcohol/drugs in to get the group a little more riot-y. Haha. Sorry for all the made up words. 8-)

P.S - I could also play an insect too!  ;)

Oh, and this kind of reminded of this play idea. Haha!

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Quote from: Julles on August 05, 2013, 03:15:03 AM
Were you still looking for human characters? I'm very interesting in this play. I'll keep an eye out for a response.  :D

BTW -
I have a wonderful idea for a kind of smart-assy, trouble-maker. A kind of character that would bring the alcohol/drugs in to get the group a little more riot-y. Haha. Sorry for all the made up words. 8-)

P.S - I could also play an insect too!  ;)

Oh, and this kind of reminded of this play idea. Haha!

Lol at the neat pic.

And yes, I know we are still in need of a few human spots.

And we always have room for more insects too so you could definitely play both! :)

Just check for the character sheet in the OOC section and send it to LamentingQuill when done!:)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: TheDreadPirateRoberts on August 05, 2013, 10:31:05 AM
Lol at the neat pic.

And yes, I know we are still in need of a few human spots.

And we always have room for more insects too so you could definitely play both! :)

Just check for the character sheet in the OOC section and send it to LamentingQuill when done!:)

What he said ^.^

TheDreadPirateRoberts

If we can get to only needing one more human I would be wiling to play one to help us get the ball rolling! :)

Jxnbury

I usually stray away from multiple roles in one RP. However, I would be willing to make a human if we needed on at the present moment?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Jxnbury on August 06, 2013, 11:54:07 PM
I usually stray away from multiple roles in one RP. However, I would be willing to make a human if we needed on at the present moment?

That is entirely up to you, hun.