FxF Army Nurse/Wounded Soldier

Started by BeckyAnnn, May 12, 2017, 10:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeckyAnnn

Greetings.  My name is Becky and I suck at these request threads.  Did that sound a little like an introduction at a support group meeting?  Good, because I will probably need some support just getting through this. 

Okay, enough trying to be funny.  It's time to get serious.

About three years ago I start a story that I really liked with a writer who has since disappeared and we never got to see the story through.  The story centers around two young military women.  One is an Army nurse working in a military hospital stateside after returning from a one year deployment in Iraq. The other is one of her patients struggling to recover from devastating injuries, both physical and mental, sustained during her deployment, also in Iraq.  One of the two women is a lesbian and the other, the nurse, is hetero.  But over time the two grow close and eventually fall in love with one another.  Of course they do.  This is a love story, primarily at least.

I will be playing the nurse so I am looking for someone to play the wounded soldier.  I am going to be pretty selective in regards to who I write this with so I will not be jumping at the first response I get.  I am going to include a link to the first attempt below just to give you an idea of the kind of story I am talking about.  If you want to see more of my writing check out my Os/Os and Writing Samples in my signature. 

For Love and Country