F lf A for Bestiality (and maybe Futanari) themes

Started by Carly, October 14, 2018, 09:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carly

I was looking for long term quality role plays including bestiality and possibly hermaphrodites/futanari themes. Bestiality is a must, for this idea anyway, it can be my character that has sex with animals, or yours or both or secondary characters, I don't mind. The beasts and animals that I would be interested in include male dogs, wolves, horses, bulls, donkeys, mules and the likes but also mythical monsters like centaurs and dragons etc. I also adore role playing perverting nature !

I think that gm'ing should be a shared thing, and I am happy to create a world with someone who also likes these themes.

If you have made it this far and are still interested please read my updated Ons and Offs page linked in my signature below to understand more of what floats my boat. Thanks for reading and for those that I interest, I hope to hear from you in a pm ! (Please no creepy avatars though and ideally tell me of any candidate plots or themes you would like the idea of trying with me)

This is my first Request thread, my second is linked in my signature (which doesn't have bestiality themes).

ModernRevolution

Carly

Carly