The Interrogation [Warning: Violence] (Xenphir x RavenBlackmoon)

Started by RavenBlackmoon, August 26, 2013, 01:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenphir

At first he felt he was going to suffocate even with light breathing, then he gripped harder. He sturggled against the chains until he could barely stand it and the agent let go. He gasped for air and cough and sputtered. "If that left a bruise I am suing you!" He snapped. "I never mentioned a place for him to hide a woman! I didn't even know he was doing it!" His blue eyes scanned the room for anything, but it was just pale and square. It was getting rather hot too. Did they have A/C?

RavenBlackmoon

The agent groaned as Leone kept on talking, not answering the questions. He grabbed something off the table and walked around so he stood behind the suspect's chair. "This," the agent began, clipping what looked like a dog collar with a box on it around the subject's tender throat, "is a device that will shock you ever time you make a sound." The man pulled the collar tight around Leone's windpipe. He walked around to the front of and pulled up his chair which he straddled. "They are two ways to avoid getting shocked. First, keep your goddamn mouth shut. However, this might not go over so well, especially if you refused to answer my questions. In which case I will break out some other tools of mine and make you scream so that you get shocked anyway. Second, I have a little remote here. When I press a button, it will make it so you can talk without punishment. I will press that button after asking you a question. If you don't answer correctly, I will break out my tools.. and well you know the idea." He looked at Leone before asking, "What place did you tell him about?" His finger pressed down on the button.

Xenphir

"I'm telling you I didn't know about it and I never told him a place to stash a girl!" He said as quickly as possible to avoid shock. His heart was racing and sweat dripped from his brow, though it might be hard to see with his bangs in the way. How strong would the shock even be? Would it leave a mark?

(Should I post a picture of what my person looks like?)

RavenBlackmoon

((If you have a specific picture in mind, go for it. I don't have a reference pic for my character))
The agent narrowed his eyes at him. He set the remote down and walked to his table, picking up both the scalpel and the rubbing alcohol. "Wrong answer," the agent said, poising himself to continue cutting into Leone. If he even made a sound, the collar would zap him.

Xenphir

He quietly shook his head, wide-eyed. He didn't do anything wrong and this was how he got treated. Leone tensed up, trying not to cry out for help. The man behind the mirror, why wasn't he going to get help!?

(But without the Piercings.)

RavenBlackmoon

Truth be told, the man behind the mirror was rather enjoying this. But that was irrelevant to the situation Leone was currently in. The agent touched the knife to the suspect's skin, looking like he planned on continuing the line he had started earlier right down the guy's chest. "Good. Nice and quiet. Now nod if you have something useful you want to say and I will stop." The man pressed the knife into the skin, cutting slowly a straight line down.

Xenphir

He clenched his teeth hard to stop from yelling and shook his head. Think Leone think. Is there any other place not the usual? Any place at all? All he wanted was to get out of there. As it was with just that one scar, he could still do photo shoots. Make-up can easily cover it and video-editing software was easy for his smooth skinned chest.

RavenBlackmoon

The agent removed his blade. "Nothing? You never mentioned any location to him ever? Pity." He squirted the alcohol right into the wound. Well, at least it wasn't going to get infected.

Xenphir

He screamed loudly in pain and only screamed louder when he started getting shocked. It was like an endless cycle that felt like it lasted forever but really it was only about half a minute before he clenched his teeth and shut his trap, tears rushing down his flawless face to match his blue eyes.

RavenBlackmoon

The agent sat back as the wonder of the shock collar did its job. Waiting to make sure the guy caught his breath, he leaned in again. "Where did you go with John while you were roommates? Places where he could possibly stashed a body. And I don't want to hear about your coffee dates."

Xenphir

He wasn't going to talk until the agent pressed that button. That shock didn't feel like sugar and rainbows that's for sure. In the meantime he kept thinking and trying to recall any place special.

(Got one, I'll probably post it in the next one :o)

RavenBlackmoon

"Have you thought of an answer that isn't a complete waste of my time?" The agent asked. "Don't forget you can nod or shake your head. It isn't a motion activated collar." A smile came to his face. "Now that would be something fun now wouldn't it!" He added, casting a glace to his partner who was on the other side of the glass.

Xenphir

After a while, he knew of one place. It would make a lot of sense if his usually careful sister got dragged into this mess too. He nodded, but his heart was still beating as quick as a hiccup.

RavenBlackmoon

The agent pressed the button. "Please tell me you have something good. I would prefer not to carve up your face so soon."

Xenphir

His beautiful model face? No way! He gulped a bit and caught himself up to his thoughts. "The graveyard... There is a small stone building with the name "John Marvel." There is a door that leads to an underground hideout. But it was just a club for comic book geeks. My sister took him there shortly after meeting with him and it is not very well known. The next meeting there isn't until this Friday in a couple days so if he was going to sell her before then, it would have been secret. That is the only place I can think of that is well-hidden and, if he did that to my sister..." He tried not to think about it too much. "It would have been easy to lure her there when no one is around to get her..." He looked down. He wasn't upset that he said anything. Actually he was glad he thought of it so that girl could possibly still live. And it got at his roommate for lying about him being involved.

RavenBlackmoon

"Freddy!" The agent said turning to the one way mirror. "Get someone out to the graveyard asap!" The agent turned back to his table full off goods and held it in his hand as he stood to removed the collar. "Now was that so hard? If you prove to be right, this will be all over for you," he said, as he began to bandage the cut, "If you lied to me. Well, you won't enjoy it." With that the agent began packing up his tools into his bag. "You will be staying here until they come back from the grave yard. I will be going with them," The guard said, writing something down on a small piece of paper. He tucked it in Leone's pants pocket. "If you think of anything else I should know before I come back, hail a guard and get him to let you call me. My number is on the paper."

He had packed everything up. He stood and moved towards the door. "With any luck I won't be seeing you here again." He said as he slipped out of the room. The door shut behind him with a click.

Xenphir

He wondered about the paper. This was the first time he'd gotten someones number besides for modeling purposes. He shook his head and grinned. Getting one for almost being in jail wasn't a good thing either Leone... He sighed and thought about the cut. Felt like it will heal up nicely as it wasn't too deep. He hoped the girl would be at the graveyard. He wasn't lying, hit was the only place he could think of and he never said the girl was there, just that she might be. He would visit John in jail some day and give him a piece of his mind. He waited still cuffed to the chair. Did the agent forget to unlock him? He'd be staying in the room anyway but it'd b e nice to get up and walk around. While waiting he stretched his legs a few times and yawned somewhere inbetween. It felt like an hour had passed.

RavenBlackmoon

((Shall he go free, or do we have have the agent come back and cut deeper? I feel like we could end it here and pick it up as an adult rp, or we can just keep it going here and see what happens))

Xenphir

((I wouldn't mind either way. If you'd like to get someone to move this to the Adult section, I'm okay with it. But mostly just because I can't think of what else to add to this case xD That graveyard was my last idea of information o.O If you'd like to move it to adult, we can discuss details over PM what kind it wil be ^^))

RavenBlackmoon

(( I kinda liked this as a little one-shot rp. I say we end it here, maybe ask someone with greater power to move it to the completed section [Never thought I would 'complete' a rp] and then we can chat about possibilities!))

Xenphir

((If youd like then aright. I had a little idea about these two though that I can PM you if you'd like ^^ It takes place a bit in the future, (Month or so) So we could just make a new thread with a new title if youd like.))