The Search for Miyeritar's Lost Light: D&D 3.5/Forgotten Realms

Started by Paladin101, June 08, 2014, 01:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladin101

The Search for Miyeritar’s Lost Light:

Story to Date:

The town of Secomber is a small frontier town nestled between the High Forest, and the High Moor. As such, it is extremely welcoming to adventurers, as they help to defend the town from the dangerous environments they find themselves surrounded by. For the most part, the town is peaceful, boasting a large population of farmers and fisherman, and a steady supply of adventurers passing through its gates.

A notice was recently posted in the taverns of Secomber and the neighboring towns, a notice calling for a small band of adventurers to travel into the High Moor on behalf of a wealthy patron. The notice was sparse on details, but was clear on the point that what was desired was a very specific artifact this patron believes to be lost within the Moor, and that the party is free to do as they will with any other riches they may discover with the information this patron is willing to provide them with. The Notice calls for the adventurers interested to make their way to Secomber, to the Inn known as ‘The Nimble Nymph’, a place known for willing bedfellows, and private rooms that boast the best anti scrying, and physical eavesdropping prevention, to be had within the city. Those interested should tell the bartender they are interested in ‘Speaking with the snowlock’. Now, a band of adventurers begin to arrive, seeking more information on this venture, and the riches it promises.

Where: Western Heartlands, starting in the town of Secomber with adventures likely leading the party into the High Moor

When: 1372 Year of Wild Magic

Playable Races: Anything sensible. No half demon ogres or that garbage.

Books Allowed: Any core books, I don’t go with offbrand as they have a tendency to be unbalanced.

Books Forbidden: Unearthed Arcana. Never read the book but heard from multiple sources it allows players to become uber unbalanced.

Ability Points: I am not a point buy system fan, never used it until now. I tend to prefer to run a campaign with characters that are heroic, not near average. Normally I use a 4d6 reroll lowest and keep highest three dice system, but that would be alot of dice rolls to keep up with on here. So instead, I am going to go with handing out a preset bundle of scores, putting everyone on even footing. If this method is unpopular to everyone signing up, I will look at doing the point buy. But my theory here is the points I am handing out come to a 14 average, which is the required minimum average I have when I run a pen and paper game, so I feel them to be properly balanced to not make ridiculous characters, while still strong enough to make potent ones.

That said, here are the scores everyone gets, to then place wherever they want in their character.

18, 16, 14, 14, 12, 10

Starting Level: 6

Character Age:  Whatever you find reasonable. Bear in mind you have some adventuring history as you have reached level six, so yer not a fresh faced youngster anymore.

Hit Points: Since we have a handy dandy dice bot, why not use it? When characters are made, first level is max HP. After that send me your rolls as you make them, my ID is 49898. I allow a single reroll of HP in the first 10 levels, so if you choose to use your reroll, send it to me with that in the comments.

Starting Gold: 13,000 gold.

Alignments: I am intending to run a good themed campaign, so non evil please. Neutral characters are fine, as long as you don’t use the word ‘neutral’ to mean ‘evil but without the nasty aftertaste’

Regional/Background Feats: I allow ONE regional or background feat, such as is found in the Forgotten Realms handbook, in addition to what you normally receive.

Sexual Preferences: Since this is an adult styled site, I imagine people will want to get in some nookie with each other or as a means of obtaining info, or whatever your devious minds may dream up. So please include a statement of what your characters preferences are and how experienced they may be. Since virgins may hold a special interest for some cults that may or may not be watching you.

Deities: Forgotten Realms deities. Nuff said, they be out there.

Spellcasting: When you are writing, feel free to include flavor with your descriptions of your spells. Is your burning flames just a sheet of fire shooting from your fingers, or is it a wave of green flames that roll out from your fingertips? Is your color spray just a rainbow beaming from your hands, or is it like a rave light show flashing lights in rapid fire into people’s faces sending them into a fit? When you heal does the wound glow, does the flesh just knit together? Feel free to describe these things.

Morality: Please give me a description of your characters beliefs, strengths, weaknesses. Don’t just say, chaotic good, because there are many flavors of that. Are you willing to allow a child to die in order to save an entire village? Will you commit murder in the name of a righteous cause? If you’re lawful Good, what is the code you adhere to, what are the beliefs that shape your existence? What are your weaknesses, what part of your vows do you have a hard time adhering to?

Background: As a level 6 character you've done some living. Fill in some of the details to give us an idea of who your character is and where they've come from

Character Sheet: If you want to type out a whole sheet, that is fine, but I would suggest using Mythweavers to make up your actual sheet, and then just including the extra sections in the post where you link your sheet.

If I have missed anything, or there are any questions or matters that need to be clarified, please feel free to let me know. Once I have enough people actually signed up with characters rolling in, I will make an OOC and a Character Sheet thread. I am looking for at least 4, but no more than 8 players. Others can go on a waiting list if other players disappear, but I don't want to put in too many players, because then that whole group is at times stuck waiting on the slowest poster. Though if things do start to lag, I will use my DM perogitive to spur things along past someone who hasn't informed me of something going on to cause their delay in posting.

Muse

*Waves*  going to bed now, but I'm pretty eager to join up here.  :)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Jefepato

Okay, why not.  I haven't D&D'd in a while.  If you still want more players (it looks like you already had a fair bit of interest in the other thread?) I can start thinking up character ideas.

Quote from: Paladin101 on June 08, 2014, 01:19:20 PM
Books Allowed: Any core books, I don’t go with offbrand as they have a tendency to be unbalanced.
By core do you mean first-party books (i.e. published by WotC)?  I ask because a lot of people use "core" to refer to only the basic three books (Player's Handbook, DM's Guide, Monster Manual) and nothing else.

Paladin101

By core I mean books published by Wizards of the Coast.

Landshark

your 13k gold...is that to buy anything we want including minor magical items?

Paladin101

Yes. You can buy magic armor, weapons, potions, whatever. It's to gear yourself out as a character would be after six levels of adventuring.

Landshark

Are you setting a limit on number of players because its looking like 8-10 right now if everyone who was interested actually follows up.

Paladin101

Yes, I am looking for 8 people max to start. I might stretch it if we're just a person over, but I don't want to go much past 8. As I said in my first post, I don't want to overload the party.

Landshark

Sorry one more question...your stat line provided does that already take into account the lv 4 stat bonus or no?

Paladin101

No, your level 4 stat bonus can be applied as you wish. The supplied stats are just your starting point.

Landshark

hehe yet one more question...once CS is complete send to you via PM or post here for approval?

Paladin101

Whichever you prefer. You can PM to me first or just post it here.

Blinkin

I'll be submitting a Swashbuckler/rogue (2/4) or vice versa. Human. I'll submit information in the near future.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Landshark

Paladin101

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

RubySlippers

I'm going to do a Halfling Scout 6th Level from the Complete Adventurer Book.

Landshark

Paladin101

Landshark: Just making certain I had the right thing in mind, and that it wasn't some abstract off class I hadn't heard of.

Ruby/Blinkin: Excellent. Sounds like a good group already forming up. And thanks Ruby for citing the source of your class. I knew where that one was, but that approach does make my life easier in looking up the class in question. :)

Jefepato

Well, if Tome of Battle stuff is allowed, I'm kinda thinking of making a crusader.  It should be an interesting experience (and somebody's gotta get between all you lightweights and the monsters).

Blinkin

my guy is mainly a flanker, he'll get his best results there... but he won't be afraid to go toe to toe with the bad guys.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Paladin101

Quote from: Jefepato on June 08, 2014, 04:31:41 PM
Well, if Tome of Battle stuff is allowed, I'm kinda thinking of making a crusader.  It should be an interesting experience (and somebody's gotta get between all you lightweights and the monsters).

Hmm. I have heard of that book becoming unbalancing, but of all the classes in there, I think the crusader is the least likely to be a problem. So I will allow it, but I will keep an eye on it and make certain things don't get out of hand. I have the Tome of Battle, but have never actually played a campaign where the book was used so I can't say from a first hand perspective if those classes and rules are troublesome. So, as long as yer ok with the fact that I'll be keepin an eye on it to make sure things don't get unbalanced, I'm fine with the crusader.

RubySlippers

Character - Under Construction

Garnet Green O' Misty Wood

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Halfling
6th Level Scout
Armor Class  20 flat footed 15, touch 15
Hit Points 39
Neutral Good
Worships Sheela Peryroyl

ABILITY SCORES
Strength 14  (+2)
Dexterity 20  (+5)
Constitution 14  (+2)
Intelligence 14  (+2)
Wisdom 10  (+0)
Charisma 12  (+1)

FEATS
[Regional Feat] Stealthy
[1st level] Two-Weapon Fighting
[3rd level] Weapon Finesse
[4th level scout bonus] Quick Draw
[6th level] Track

RACIAL ABILITIES - HALFLING
• Small: As a Small creature, a halfling gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class,
a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks,
but she uses smaller weapons than humans use, and her lifting and carrying
limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
• Halfling base land speed is 20 feet. <CLASS ABILITY IS 30 FEET>
• +2 racial bonus on Climb, Jump, Listen, and Move Silently checks.
• +1 racial bonus on all saving throws.
• +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear: This bonus stacks with the
halfling’s +1 bonus on saving throws in general.
• +1 racial bonus on attack rolls with thrown weapons and slings.
• Automatic Languages: Common and Halfling. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Elven,
Gnome, Goblin, and Orc.
• Favored Class: Rogue. A multiclass halfling’s rogue class does not count
when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for
multiclassing.

SCOUT CLASS ABILITIES
Skirmish (+2d6, +1 AC)
Trapfinding
Battle Fortitude +1
Uncanny Dodge
Fast Movement +10 Feet
Trackless Step
Bonus Feat (4th Level)
Flawless Stride

SKILLS - 10 PTS/LEVEL
Balance (Dex)  9 Ranks + 5 Dex = +14
Climb (Str)  9 Ranks + 2 Str + 2 Race = +13
Craft carpentry (Int)  4 Ranks + 2 Int = +6
Hide (Dex)  9 Ranks + 5 Dex + 4 Size + 2 Feat= +20
Jump (Str)  9 Ranks + 2 Str + 2 Race = +13
Listen (Wis)  5 Ranks + 0 Wis + 2 Race = +7
Move Silently (Dex)  9 Ranks + 5 Dex + 2 Race + 2 Feat = +18
Profession woodsman (Wis)  9 Ranks + 0 Wis = +9
Spot (Wis)  5 Ranks + 0 Wis = +5
Survival (Wis)  9 Ranks + 0 Wis = +9
Tumble (Dex)  9 Ranks + 5 Dex = +14
Use Rope (Dex)  4 Ranks + 5 Dex = +9

INITIATIVE:  +5

SAVES
Fortitude  (+6)
Reflex  (+11)
Will  (+3)

ARMOR - MITHRAL SHIRT

WEAPONS
DAGGER
Attack Bonus  +10/+11  melee & ranged, race, size, Damage 1d3+2, Critical 19-20/x2, Range Increment 10 ft., Type Puncture or Slashing.
Two-Handed Fighting  +8 / +8   
COMPOSITE SHORT BOW
Attack Bonus  +11 ranged, size, Damage 1d4+3, Critical x3, Range Increment 70 ft., Type Puncture, Special Magic +1  & Strength 14 Pull

MAGIC ITEMS
Boots of Swift Passage  5000 gp
Composite Shortbow +1  2525 gp
Efficient Quiver  1800 gp
Mithral Shirt +1  3100 gp

WEALTH
170 gp
400 gp in Trade Bars with Fiance at Home

EQUIPMENT

BIOGRAPHY
Grew up in the Halfling community of woodsfolk in the Misty Forest near an elven community and a local unicorn herd the Misty Herd whom they help the others of the forest provide for and she is a scout often working to get furs and things to sell for coin and foraging to feed her kin. She fought in several fights against foul goblins and orcs ferociously. She has been courting another Halfling woman who is a druidess and healer, wagging many tongues mostly as it is a good match. She took up the quest to protect the Misty Forest any evil would eventually reach her home and plans to keep some of the treasure as a marriage nest egg and donate the rest to promote good causes in the kingdom. Her needs are simple.

MORALITY
Neutral Good is a nice community supporting Halfling woman part of the forest guardians and who supports promoting the good of those she cares about. Is no holy champion just works hard, protects the forest and her community and tried to do the right thing all her life.

Jefepato

Quote from: Paladin101 on June 08, 2014, 04:42:00 PM
Hmm. I have heard of that book becoming unbalancing, but of all the classes in there, I think the crusader is the least likely to be a problem. So I will allow it, but I will keep an eye on it and make certain things don't get out of hand. I have the Tome of Battle, but have never actually played a campaign where the book was used so I can't say from a first hand perspective if those classes and rules are troublesome. So, as long as yer ok with the fact that I'll be keepin an eye on it to make sure things don't get unbalanced, I'm fine with the crusader.
ToB characters have some nifty tricks (the crusader in particular has some fun ways to be a good tank), but honestly they aren't all that scary compared to clerics, wizards, or druids.  (But then, nothing is.)

I will try to have a sheet set up by later today.

Blinkin

Anyone know what a Ring of Dementional Step would cost? It would have to be a custom magic item...
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Paladin101

assuming you're looking for a trinket to let you do dimensional leaps. Dunno bout that ring, but here are a few options from Magic Item Compendium that sounds similar.

Anklet of Translocation: 1,400 GP functions twice a day, allows you to instantly teleport up to ten feet with a swift action.

Boots of Swift Passage: 5,000 GP functions five times a day, allows you to teleport up to 20 feet in any direction that you have line of sight to.

RubySlippers

Quote from: Paladin101 on June 08, 2014, 05:24:56 PM
assuming you're looking for a trinket to let you do dimensional leaps. Dunno bout that ring, but here are a few options from Magic Item Compendium that sounds similar.

Anklet of Translocation: 1,400 GP functions twice a day, allows you to instantly teleport up to ten feet with a swift action.

Boots of Swift Passage: 5,000 GP functions five times a day, allows you to teleport up to 20 feet in any direction that you have line of sight to.

Oh hell my character can abuse those items BIG time, it didn't say HOW I had to move 10+ feet for the special ability Skirmish to kick in as a Scout. Teleport ,hurl weapon, teleport, hurl weapon - it has possibilities.

Blinkin

One of those may work. I was looking for something between the two. Movement of about 15' and 3x day (or more). Demention Step allowed up to the characters movement and didn't hit the AOO thing, but as a level 3 spell, it's probably a bit expensive to produce...The anklet is probably closer as it's a swift action and perhaps it could be made into a more manly form. ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Paladin101

Quote from: RubySlippers on June 08, 2014, 05:36:39 PM
Oh hell my character can abuse those items BIG time, it didn't say HOW I had to move 10+ feet for the special ability Skirmish to kick in as a Scout. Teleport ,hurl weapon, teleport, hurl weapon - it has possibilities.

Lol not really abuse, since with the cheap one, it's only useable twice a day, and the more expensive one, well the boots cost more than a +1 weapon, so I couldn't be mad about finding a creative use like that. lol

Blinkin: As long as you keep the stats the same, I don't care if you change the form of the magic item. An anklet could become a ring, or a necklace, or what have you.

Blinkin

Are the boots a move action, or a standard action to use?

I'd trade the magical armor for the potential of getting into those flanking positions!
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Paladin101

Blinkin

Ok, going for the boots... They're too good to resist and it's worth 2 points of AC lost.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Jefepato

Okay, got most of the basics put together.  Still need to finish buying equipment and such (and also background etc.).

QuoteEric Nysel, CG male human (Calishite) crusader (Lathander) 6
(Region: Western Heartlands, Church Acolyte background)

STR 21 (18 base, +1 level, +2 enhancement)
DEX 12 (12 base)
CON 16 (16 base)
INT 14 (14 base)
WIS 10 (10 base)
CHA 14 (14 base)

HP: 57/57

Attacks:
Greatsword +12/+7 melee (+6 BAB, +5 STR, +1 enhancement), damage 2d6+8
Longbow +8/+3 ranged (+6 BAB, +1 DEX, +1 masterwork), damage 1d8+4
Dagger +12/7 melee (+6 BAB, +5 STR, +1 masterwork), damage 1d4+5

AC: 20 (+8 armor, +1 DEX, +1 deflection), touch 12, flat-footed 19

Saves:
Fort +9 (+5 base, +3 CON, +1 resistance)
Reflex +4 (+2 base, +1 DEX, +1 resistance)
Will +5 (+2 base, +0 WIS, +2 CHA, +1 resistance)

Skills:
Balance +5 (9 ranks, +1 DEX, -5 armor)
Concentration +12 (9 ranks, +3 CON)
Craft (painting) +3 (1 rank, +2 INT)
Diplomacy +11 (9 ranks, +2 CHA)
Intimidate +11 (9 ranks, +2 CHA)
Jump +9 (9 ranks, +5 STR, -5 armor)
Knowledge (history) +3 (1 rank, +2 INT)
Knowledge (religion) +10 (8 ranks, +2 INT)
Martial Lore +10 (8 ranks, +2 INT)

Languages: Common, Chondathan, Tethyrian, Elven, Celestial

Feats:
1st: Extra Granted Manuever
1st (human bonus): Stone Power
3rd: Adaptive Style
6th: Power Attack

Class abilities:
Furious counterstrike
Steely resolve 10
Indomitable soul
Zealous surge 1/day
Smite 1/day (+2 to hit, +6 damage)

Manuevers known:
Crusader's Strike (Devoted Spirit, 1st)
Leading the Attack (White Raven, 1st)
Stone Bones (Stone Dragon, 1st)
Foehammer (Devoted Spirit, 2nd)
Mountain Hammer (Stone Dragon, 2nd)
Battle Leader's Charge (White Raven, 2nd)
Revitalizing Strike (Devoted Spirit, 3rd)

Stances known:
Martial Spirit (Devoted Spirit, 1st)
Leading the Charge (White Raven, 1st)

Equipment:
Gauntlets of ogre power (4,000 gp)
Greatsword +1 (2,350 gp)
Ring of protection +1 (2,000 gp)
Masterwork full plate (1,650 gp)
Cloak of resistance +1 (1,000 gp)
Masterwork composite longbow (+4 STR bonus) (800 gp) w/20 arrows (1 gp)
Masterwork dagger (302 gp)
Silver greatsword (230 gp)
Cold iron greatsword (100 gp)
Masterwork potion belt (60 gp)
  Five potions of cure light wounds (250 gp)
  Two flasks of holy water (50 gp)
Silver holy symbol of Lathander (25 gp)
100 ft. silk rope (20 gp)
Five sunrods (10 gp)
Hooded lantern (7 gp) w/two flasks of oil (2 sp)
10 days' rations (5 gp)
Backpack (2 gp)
Spare traveler's outfit (1 gp)
Flint and steel (1 gp)
Waterskin (1 gp)
Winter blanket (5 sp)
Bedroll (1 sp)
134.2 gp

QuoteBackground: Eric was born in a small town south of the Reaching Woods, the youngest of four children.  His parents ran the local inn, and although they were decent enough folk for the most part, the place was a bit too far off the major thoroughfares for business to be decent.  In the end, they "subtly" encouraged their youngest son to take up service in the church of Lathander rather than deal with another mouth to feed.  Eric never quite fit in with other paladins-in-training...right up until the day when he accidentally knocked another trainee across the sparring grounds, and realized that the Morninglord had sent him a very different sort of inspiration.

Nowadays, he wanders from place to place.  He's not actually fond of violence, but he's good at it, and there's always someone in need of help with goblins, wild animals, lycanthropes, and so on.  The Order of the Aster tends to look askance at his activities, but he remains loyal to the church and they're usually happy to have him around when they need a strong sword arm.

Morality: Help the helpless, honor the gods, and don't be an ass.  Eric thinks it's important to keep his word whenever he can and so on, but although he has a lot of respect for the paladins he grew up with, strict codes of honor are an annoyance that can only get in the way of just doing what he knows is right.  He makes a point of earmarking some of his income to tithe to the gods -- he hasn't taken any vows about it, but he's worried that he'll let greed get the better of him if he doesn't keep track.  (Especially since he's not above accepting rewards from people who can genuinely afford them.)  He'd hate to choose the lesser of two evils, but letting one person die is obviously better than letting a whole village die if those are really the only two options.

Sexual Preferences: Eric is heterosexual.  He's not exactly a blushing virgin, but he's rarely had time for serious relationships.

Appearance: Eric is a tall, powerful young man (especially by Calishite standards), with dusky skin and a handsome smile.  His dark hair would be naturally curly if it wasn't cropped short, and he's always clean-shaven.  He favors bright clothing when dressed casually, but is far more often seen in his heavy armor -- and, of course, always displays the Morninglord's symbol prominently.

Paladin101

At first glance it looks fine to me Jefepato.

Also, added in a Background requirement for the characters, just because I realized I hadn't asked for any background info on any characters yet. lol

Autocad

Count me in! I'm going to put up a character sheet once I get back from work.

Anon315

Name: Arilyn Auvreanea

Character Age: 146 

Sexual Preferences: Ari is not very experienced, sexually. It is not merely a lack of experience, however; it is a lack of desire. Perhaps it is born of elven nature, wherein passions do not flow so fiercely as they do in some of the shorter lived races, or perhaps it was simply a personal affectation. Either way, there simply has not been anything worthwhile to distract from scholarly pursuits. Flesh fades, after all. The mind remains.

Morality: Right and wrong are matters of opinion. Does the aggressor who goes to war and fights for his country think himself any less righteous than those of the land he is invading? Who are we to think that we are somehow better than any other? Each person has a right to live life free from the actions of others. It is the prerogative of those with power to try to exert it over those who have not, and it is similarly the responsibility of those who know better to ensure that this does not lead to oppression of the masses.  Of course in the end you can only control what you have power over. Power corrupts. People suffer. Better you than me.

Background: Members of the family Auvreanea hold a place of regard as mages of historical significance. They maintain defensive wards, beneficial enchantments, and other work for Evereska in times of peace and war. In peacetime doing those duties as listed above, in war time raining down the fury of the heavens on the battlefield. This was the legacy that Arilyn was born into. Starting from a young age at an arcane academy, much was expected of the elf. Ari did not disappoint, demolishing class after class with keen insight and efficiency. There was no weakness in the portfolio of the young mage, save perhaps for the choice in apparel and a bit of social awkwardness. Thus far a majority of the elf's life has been spent in school with books and spells, arcane knowledge and theory. When taking time from study, matters of importance such as bugbear invasions, maintaining wards against divination, and the creation of magical items take precedence. Despite the nature of most exceptional people to do marvelous things and lead interesting lives, Arilyn seemed content with a mundane existence.

Then the disgrace happened. Arilyn's father was found to be betraying the eladrin, in ways both arcane and governmental. Trade routes were made vulnerable where they had previously not been encroached upon. People died. Materials were lost. The mythal was further hampered, the empire of the eladrin was made more vulnerable by a family who had so long been some of their greatest supporters. The entire line was banished, tearing Ari from the only setting that brought comfort to the elf's life. What does a wizard do when faced with an exile from the schools of arcane thought and the home to which they had become accustomed? Well the obvious answer is to take up a life crafting items, but that actually got boring. Something stirred within the elf that hadn't in the hallowed halls of academia, a desire to do. So when one has the power of the arcane at one's disposal, what is the limit of the entertainment possibility? A world of illusions was crafted and destroyed by will alone, creatures were summoned and bound by will. Bodies were shaped and transformed, insights were granted, there was no end to the possibilities laid out before Arilyn. Of course, the trouble with endless possibilities is that you can gain a lack of direction. It was easy to do something with a goal in mind, but what of when you became aimless? That is what led Arilyn to accepting mercenary jobs. At first it was difficult to accept the rule of others, but the expense of magical study and armament outside of a school gave a strong argument for obeisance. Honorable supporter to loyal mercenary, it was quite a fall. So when an offer of untold wealth reaches Arilyn's ear, the question is not what or why, it is... how much can I grab on the way out?

Rajah

Quote from: Paladin101 on June 08, 2014, 04:42:00 PM

Think of them like melee bards. Lots of spells and features, limited total power. They're much better than fighters, monks, and paladins (they are almost explicitly intended to replace those three, in fact, as a kind of sneaky end-of-edition errata) but nowhere near the power of a wizard or cleric. They're very good at damage and being cool and most of all at being FUN, something previous attempts at melee didn't always achieve. Comparable to well-built rogues in damage and options. Only thing to watch out for is the Ruby Knight Vindicator, which allows you to unleash truly breathtaking amounts of attacks by repeatedly taking full attacks and rewinding time and stuff, but even that's just damage, really. Nothing that can swarm a kingdom with hungry incorporeal dead or invert the multiverse or change numbers on a sheet to "arbitrary".

This looks like a nice set-up. Might apply with a gnome illusionist (into shadowcraft etc etc). I have never actually played an illusionist and they always seem like they're enjoying their action.
"They say even the proudest spirits can be broken...with love."

-The Beldame (CORALINE by Neil Gaiman)

Paladin101

Anon, assuming you're still working on the actual statistical side of the character sheet? Please fill in WHAT elven nation you hail from. If you aren't familiar with Faerun, hit me up for info and I can help you get set up there.

Rajah, thanks for the heads up. I have skimmed Tome of Battle but never seen it in action so I wasn't sure. Sounds fine though how you describe it. Illusionists can be fun.

Also, Just so no one cries foul later, I am giving those who first expressed interest in the interest thread first claim to spots if they post here or throw up a bio relatively quickly, so that's about 6 of the spots given there. After that, I will let in between 2-4 more depending on how many have applied. Who I let in at that point will depend mostly on my own taste. If I have a melee heavy group, and I have two fighters and a wizard left asking for a spot, I'm prolly gonna pick the wizard. So, just so I don't hear, "But my bio was posted first!" I'm saying right now, I don't care. Call me a prick, but those who expressed interest in the interest thread come first, and from there it's who I think will best fit into the party. Those who aren't picked can be on the waiting list, and will be the first ones I PM if someone drops out, before bumping up this thread in an attempt to find new members. Hopefully I won't have to resort to the waiting list, but this is online RPing, let's be realistic eh?

Anon315

I thought Silverymoon for a region to come from. They have a strong magical history and a fair elf population.

Paladin101

Silverymoon could work, but you'll have to reword your history. At present you're talking about an empire of grey elves, which don't exist in Faerun and of which Silverymoon is most certainly not, it is a melting pot, a frontier city that prides itself on accepting everyone. If you wanted a pure elven nation Evereska would be a good choice for the region, it is a high magic elven city which has a Mythal, high elven magic, protecting and enhancing it. Up to you mate, I just need you to update your background to reflect whichever choice you make. :)

Nicolae

I revamped an old character of mine so that it was usable in this game.

Viktor Romanov
Neutral Good Illuskan Human Generalist
Complete
Character Sheet: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=154852
"Backstory"
Viktor Romanov was born in Rassalantar, the small farming village north of Waterdeep, in 1348 DR. His parents were simple farmers who expected him and his three brothers and two sisters to grow up and continue on the family life of farming. Viktor hated the simple life of farming, and rather than adopt his parents' lifestyle permanently, he stowed away in a merchant's caravan at the age of 12, and after two days, Viktor made it to Waterdeep for the first time in his life.
Viktor's dream had been to be a wizard, able to command the arcane forces and bend reality to his will. After arriving in Waterdeep and finding Eltorchul Academy, and after begging the headmaster, he was able to work for Eltorchul Academy in return for being allowed to attend the prestigious school, doing the less dignified jobs that the other students, children of wealthy parents, were loath to do, but that he considered to be less labor intensive than work on the farm. Although they initially considered him to be merely 'free labor,' when Viktor began to outshine many of the other students, the instructors recognized his potential and his fellow students began to treat him as an equal rather than as a servant.
When Viktor's confidence in his spells had grown sufficiently in 1366 DR, he left Eltorchul Academy and signed on with an adventuring party. They had several successful adventures together and over the course of a few years became friends. In the Spring of 1369, the group was asked to investigate the loss of a group of guards who had gone to investigate a break-in at an underground mausoleum near the Ardeep Forest. When they arrived, the stench of decay was very strong, and when they reluctantly entered the mausoleum, they found the shredded, bloated corpses of the guards being devoured by a few ghouls, as well as rotting, disgusting garbage strewn around the mausoleum's interior. Coffins had been smashed and the splintered wood was being devoured by termites while roaches feasted on the dried bodies.
After quickly dispatching with the ghouls, the party noticed that rising out of the garbage was a horrific sight that none of them could identify. It appeared to be a bone golem with rotting flesh still attached and the flesh and muscle on its back formed into the shape of decaying wings. The party's fighter and cleric charged ahead with the ranger following reluctantly behind. The three were almost instantly killed by the undead being, and the only reason that Viktor and the party's rogue survived was because they had fled when they saw the beast emerging from the garbage.
Since that day, Viktor's curiosity has had a tendency to lean more to the macabre, the necromantic, than the average generalist. He is still secretly ashamed of the fact that he ran and is very reluctant to tell the story of that day to anyone, and he still suffers from nightmares concerning the events that day. He lost contact with the rogue and has not attempted to get in touch with the rogue since. He is so traumatized by those events that his personality has shifted, pushing him deeper into quiet, thoughtful, almost brooding moods. He still becomes visibly nervous, almost to the point of a panic attack, at the smell of decay. When asked why he has become somewhat obsessed with death and the undead, he responds that "the things that truly interest and inspire us are the same things that can overpower and terrify us."

Viktor's current goals are to understand more about the Art and to grow in power as a mage, to accumulate arcane knowledge, and to improve as an alchemist.
He has not returned to Rassalantar since the day he left and has not heard any information about his family since then either.
"Description"
Viktor is of average height, with brown eyes and black hair. He's in his mid twenties and is always clean-shaven. He wears an immaculately clean black coat over a black suit. In cold months, he can be seen wearing a white scarf tucked into the black suit. His skin is not incredibly pale, but it is obvious that he does not spend much time outside in the sun. Viktor is calculating, deliberate, and intelligent. He is much more likely to spend several hours planning an attack than to blindly rush into a situation without extensive forethought. He loves to learn and wants to know everything he can about a situation before acting so that he does not find himself walking headlong into a trap. He has a slight case of OCD when it comes to keeping his clothing clean. He hates for dust or lint to be visible on his black coat or his black suit. He comes off as bookish and reserved, but he is always polite and he tries to be friendly despite being rather shy. And though he is somewhat shy, he can also be talkative about subjects that he enjoys and about which he is knowledgeable.
"Sexual Preferences"
Viktor is reserved, but only among those with whom he is not intimate. He is not very experienced, but he is not a virgin either. He is heterosexual and prefers intelligent human or elven women with talent and experience in the Art. It is a major part of his life, and he would need to be able to share it with whomever he were in a relationship with.
"Morality"
Viktor believes in helping the weak and making them stronger and better able to take care of themselves, and that magic is the best method for achieving that goal. He is very good at keeping his temper under control and maintaining politeness and social niceties, but he worries that his non-confrontational nature may lead others to suspect that he is a coward.
Viktor would not commit murder to achieve a greater good, nor would he sacrifice a child to save a village. He would try as hard as he could to take the third path in those scenarios, and at least attempt to save both. Essentially, he would rather fail to achieve the greatest good than to actively choose the lesser of two evils.
As far as his religious leanings, he reveres Mystra, the goddess of mysteries and magic. Viktor may mutter a prayer before attempting a complicated spellcasting or before dangerous research, but he is not incredibly pious. Luckily, Mystra's main focus is on spreading the use and love of magic, which does not require much of Viktor that does not already come naturally.
O/O   Ideas

Autocad

Paladin101

Much as I hate to limit players choices, I am going to say no on the leadership feat. We are already having a large party, so the addition of a cohort and followers would likely just make things more complicated.

Calrond, sheet looks good. :)

RubySlippers

Awwww, no army going with everyone with leadership.  :-(

I'm still working on the things for my character she is a local what woody areas would be good to come from?

Paladin101

Well the High Forest is an obvious choice, there are several elven communities there that a halfling could come from. Another great choice would be the Misty Forest on the border of the High Moor which is ripe with wood elves druids and rangers that keep that area safe. Those would be my top two suggestions.

RubySlippers

Better a Halfling community than a human one in those, she is a woodsman by Profession so knows how to make a living off the land and doing low impact economic activities as in make some coins not raping the land over. Its enough for a Halfling. Not sure why she decided to adventure its most likely for fun she likely would donate most of the wealth to good causes, minus 5% for herself and magical items that pose useful.

Paladin101

Well most halfling communities are on open plains or in hilly environments, though pure halfling communities are rare in Faerun. I would say Misty Forest would be best for you, as it simply describes it as having a large number of druids and rangers, as well as wood elves, whom live in the forest and keep it safe. Could easily go with the concept of a small halfling village in that forest.

RubySlippers

Well she is a woodsman sort so needs to make a living in the woods, and farming is so boring.  :D

Anyway her class is a natural fighter in the terrain I wouldn't to face a Halfling Scout in that terrain who is pissed off.

Blinkin

Name: Jason Monroe
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Height: 5’10
Weight: 192

Physical Description: Jason is a good looking young man with a certain style and flaire that makes him stand out in a crowd, be it on the deck of a ship, or the local tavern; he makes a mark wherever he goes. A strong jawed face with bright, blue eyes and a slight curl to his lips that implies a bit of humor that only he is privy to are separated by a straight, almost bold nose and the top half of a jet black goatee. A tanned complexion surrounded by a luxurious mane of ebony hair and a single gold ring in the right earlobe. Broad shoulders fills out the linen tunic under a dark blue jacket before his frame narrows to lean hips and long legs encased in leather pants and turned down thigh high boots.

Personality: Jason never lacks for something to say, usually witty and perhaps just a little insulting, but that’s only to his opponents. A fairly happy-go-lucky man, Jason is everything that a swashbuckler should be, urbane, polite, and loves a good duel. While he might plan to kill a man tomorrow, there’s no reason why he can’t sit down and have a drink with the man for some banter and piffy interchanges the day before. As long as the rules of etiquette are followed, he’ll even buy the drink. But, when the time calls for seriousness… well, he’s probably not the guy to look toward.  He’s not lazy, or doesn’t take things seriously, he just doesn’t want to look like he is. But, when the decks are awash with blood and the sails are flapping in the dead air, he’s the man you want at your back.

History: Jason Monroe was born to prosperous merchants who traveled extensively, doing the business of trade that was the lifes-blood of the family. Once Jason was old enough to travel with them, meaning that he could be carried without an alarming amount of care, Jason went along for the ride. Even at the very early age of 2 years old, Jason loved the sea and ships. He would sleep through the worst storm and had his sea legs before he had learned to run… so his favorite times where when they traveled by water and vastly preferred it to his hometown of Waterdeep.

Unfortunately, when Jason was less than 5 years old, he was found alone in the ship’s longboat, dehydrated and near death from exposure. The fate of the vessel that he and his parents had been on, or the crew was ever discovered. As Jason only knew his age, and had no memory of the events that led to him being alone in the boat, he was returned to Waterdeep where his grandparents raised him as best as they could. From that day onward, the mystery of the lost ship and family haunted Jason. It sat in the back of his mind so deeply that as soon as he was old enough, he went off to sea to learn the art of being a sailor. Eventually, he learned the art of the blade and the tongue as well and couldn’t resist the allure of well made clothing and the feel of excitement when the sound of steel on steel filled the air.. until recently. A disagreement with a certaincaptain of a certain ship made Jason decide that it was time to see more of the world and with a wave of his hand and some piffy comments, he left Waterdeep for the wider world of land-locked, flat lands to find more fame and fortune in the wide world.

Morality: Jason is a strong believer in the ends justifies the ends. That’s not to say that he would go out of his way to take the most difficult route or the least difficult option, but if he has to step into the shades of gray to keep the greater good, he’s not above doing it. He believes himself to be a good man in the overall sense, but admits that he’s sometimes done bad things to benefit the good. In his eyes, the greater good may sometimes simply mean taking care of the present situation and worrying about the greater picture later, or making a difficult decision that no one else wants to make. If it comes down to the best of two bad choices, he’ll go with the least bad of the two and accept that it’s part of being human and balancing the scales.

Individual rights and freedoms are important to Jason, but those freedoms and rights don’t extend to causing harm to the innocent or denying another of their freedom without just cause. He has killed and takes no pleasure in it, but he would lie if he said that he regretted killing a man who was trying to kill him. A duel, afterall, is a duel and honor means something, even when your idea of honor may be a little off of the beaten track… He’s fond of a phrase that he’s read in a book once, “I’ve never killed a man who didn’t have it coming, I’ve never raped and I’ve never pillaged!” In the end, Jason is ultimately a very practical man and will try to do the right thing.

Deity: Tymora

I'll send the character sheet to our fearless DM.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Anon315

Quote from: Paladin101 on June 08, 2014, 10:43:45 PM
Anon, assuming you're still working on the actual statistical side of the character sheet?

A sheet isn't necessary yet, is it? I tend to avoid making sheets as that makes the character "real" to me and if put on a waitlist or turned down or something, it would hit me harder. The only thing I know is I'm going Wizard 5 / Incantatrix 1. Elf Generalist sub levels 1 and 3.

Paladin101

Anon, if you wanna wait to make the actual sheet until you know if you're in or not that's fine. Just wanted to make sure you knew a sheet was needed for play.

Blinkin, looks good.

Blinkin

Thanks, you should have the character sheet by now. I THINK that I got all of the math right.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Paladin101

Got it and sent back a response with the couple problems I noted.

Jefepato

By the way, I'm not super knowledgeable about the Forgotten Realms timeline.  Lathander is still a good deity and not vaguely an aspect of some LN jerk-god, right?

(The character sheet I posted above happens to use the "regional background" thing from Champions of Valor, BTW.  The practical upshot for my character doesn't really extend beyond having access to Celestial as a bonus language, though, so I assume it's not a balance issue.)

Paladin101

Anon315

Paladin101

Autocad

I have a concept for a Raptoran barbarian (Races of the Wild http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/iw/20050106b). Would this race be fine to use?

Paladin101

Muse

Quote from: Jefepato on June 09, 2014, 10:45:17 AM
By the way, I'm not super knowledgeable about the Forgotten Realms timeline.  Lathander is still a good deity and not vaguely an aspect of some LN jerk-god, right?

(The character sheet I posted above happens to use the "regional background" thing from Champions of Valor, BTW.  The practical upshot for my character doesn't really extend beyond having access to Celestial as a bonus language, though, so I assume it's not a balance issue.)

Ack!  Don't listen to those blasphemers!  Aumnatar is not Lathander!  Hanalai is not Sune!  Corelon is not neutral! 

*Fumes* 

Sorry!  Rant ended. 

Work in progress: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H2m0tPGpEsELB50bbJuwDPao5oGUIkG8iGxQY_eURis/edit

When Kili was 11, Zhentarim raiders attacked her small farming village.  She was the only survivor from her immediate family.  While she was hiding in the barn, a few Harpers arrived to dispatch the Blackclad.  That man took her as an apprentice. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Paladin101

I can't see your google docs work in progress, says need permission to get in to see it. So I'll have to wait to see it till it's done. :P

RubySlippers

Quote from: Muse on June 09, 2014, 01:05:40 PM
Ack!  Don't listen to those blasphemers!  Aumnatar is not Lathander!  Hanalai is not Sune!  Corelon is not neutral! 

*Fumes* 

Sorry!  Rant ended. 

Work in progress: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H2m0tPGpEsELB50bbJuwDPao5oGUIkG8iGxQY_eURis/edit

When Kili was 11, Zhentarim raiders attacked her small farming village.  She was the only survivor from her immediate family.  While she was hiding in the barn, a few Harpers arrived to dispatch the Blackclad.  That man took her as an apprentice.

That's what happens when you kill Mystra and unleash Arcane devastation on the world.

Paladin101

Quote from: RubySlippers on June 09, 2014, 03:15:29 PM
That's what happens when you kill Mystra and unleash Arcane devastation on the world.

Bleh. I hate the whole 4th edition set of changes they made to Faerun. Thus why this is set before that shit. lol

Autocad

Talethi, Raptoran Barbarian 6

Description: Talethi is a Raptoran, a race of humanoids with bird-like wings. Her feathers are gray and painted with tribal patterns. She has short black hair and dark red eyes. She wears a halter top and a loincloth made of leather strips and tribal patterned fabrics, leaving much of her skin bare. Her figure is well toned with well-defined muscle and little excess fat.

Age: 55 (Raptorans reach middle age at 100, for reference)

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Sexual Preferences
IC: Talethi is technically a virgin, in that she has never been penetrated vaginally. She has experimented with partners both male and female, using other parts of her body, before. She will only give her maidenhead to a mate worthy of her fertilizing her eggs, a strong male who can match her strength or better.
OOC: Pretty much anything goes other than the Offs.

Deity: Aerdrie Faenya

Morality: Talethi is guided by the many-faceted and contradictory ways of nature. The strong eat the weak and might makes right, yet cooperation and social rule is also necessary to survive. She causes only as much harm as she needs to get by; going beyond that would be pointless waste. Altruism is not disallowed, but only if it serves a purpose, either to better herself or the whole social structure in the end, and not merely for its own sake.

Background: Talethi was cast out from her tribe at a young age for reasons that she has always kept to herself. She was forced to survive in the wild, feral and illiterate. Eventually she began working as a freelance mercenary, and the contact with civilization tamed her wildest side and taught her how to get by, at least. She was not one to be tied down, however, and soon shifted to the life of a wandering adventurer, never staying in one place for very long.

Paladin101

Muse

I changed it so anyone with the link could view.  :) 

Isengrad

Hey, i think I would like to throw my hat in with this. What do you think of the Binder from Tome of Magic?

original artwork by karabiner

Paladin101

Isen as much as I love to say yes to my players, I would suggest a different path of magic. If you wanted to go with it, and you made it in, depending on how many apply and who I put into the open slots, you should be aware you'd be under my microscope, because I'm unfamiliar with that class, so I'd be watching closely to make certain it wasn't unbalancing or making life difficult for the rest of the party.

Isengrad

That is a shame, so many fun things to role play out, the binding process in particular. I can link you the book if you would like to read it while I search for another class.

the story of the Vestiges are very interesting if you take the time to read them.

Paladin101

I have no problem reading it, like I said I found a pdf online that I am actually perusing as we speak. But it is a completely new form of play, and from the little I skimmed, it presents a true problem to any devout members of the party, and recently I saw a great deal of trouble arising from a party member in a RP doing summonings and not properly controling/concealing the diabolical nature of his servant. Thus, while I'm willing to give it a go and if you make it into the RP, willing to let you try it out, I am just warning you that, as what you are using is new to me, I will be paying extra attention to what you do. I just state this up front so that later I don't hear "Well why am I being picked on?". It does sound like an interesting class with potential for role play. But I am big on balance, and as it's something new to me, I don't know how balanced it is. Since it IS from WotC I am willing to allow it, so long as you're aware I will be watching you. Like santa claus, if he carried around a long stick that he used to smack you when you were naughty.

Isengrad

Well, might as well take a chance on it. I need to head to bed now, but tomorrow I can work on it while WoW is down. If during that time you decide against it just drop me a Pm.

RubySlippers

Why not be a simple Conjurer it has the benefit of being cool summoning up creatures and has some very good other spells. Especially if all the official books are used.

Blinkin

To be honest, one of the games that I'm in here on E just had a major blow up over a binder who summoned a demon in a party of all good characters and it was a huge disaster and almost broke up the game over it... I would, personally, advise against a binder as it seems that demons are the prefered creatures to summon and it may end up killing a game.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Jefepato

I will never understand why they would dedicate 1/3 of a book to pact magic and then write the flavor text so that religiously devout characters are expected to hate binders for some silly reason (a few of the vestiges are fiends, but most aren't, and vestiges don't have much bearing on their summoner's alignment anyway).  Most parties have clerics; why set up the shiny new character concepts to be unusable in the typical party?

RubySlippers

I have a suggestion why not play a Sorceror who gets their power with a pact with a good Vestige and whose summoning spells summon only Celestial or elemental creatures as a neutral force, its kind of open to how you get your powers a pact and power tattoos or something can work to.

Paladin101

Been looking over the apps and I'm seeing Ruby,Muse,Blinkin, and Auto so far from the interest thread who have come to make characters. That fills four of the spots. If by tomorrow the other two from the interest thread havn't come to claim a spot or post a character, I will start filling in slots from the other applicants.

As far as the Binder goes, I'm willing to see what happens, but as I said, I would recommend a different magic user class. Not to make this an ultimatum, but if I'm looking at who to put into the game, I'm more likely to place a wizard character in, rather than the unknown variable. Again, as a DM I hate to say no to a player, but the overall group cohesion is more important to me than one player getting his ultimate character choice.

RubySlippers

There are other options a cleric worshipping one, a sorcerer empowered by one or a bard studying them and using music to open little gates and tapping them. Just get creative.  ;D

EroticFantasyAuthor

I am interested in this, don't yet have a concept. Thinking possibly a ranger/refluffed Justice of Weald and Woe.

Would limited knowledge of Forgotten Realms be a problem?

Also, would it be possible to do a consolidated skill list similar to Pathfinder's? Hide and Move Silently become Stealth; Spot, Listen and Search become Perception, etc.

Isengrad

Quote from: Blinkin on June 09, 2014, 08:35:27 PM
To be honest, one of the games that I'm in here on E just had a major blow up over a binder who summoned a demon in a party of all good characters and it was a huge disaster and almost broke up the game over it... I would, personally, advise against a binder as it seems that demons are the prefered creatures to summon and it may end up killing a game.

I'm curious to how that happened, cause as far as I know the only summoning a Binder does is of the vestige he chooses to bind to for that day. Even then what you see is just an Illusion. A representation of the entity you are offering to house and let live vicariously through you for the day in exchange for a few abilities it possesed in life. but since everyone here seems so unsure of what effects a binder will have on the game Ill put that on the back burner.

Would psionics or magic of the incarnum be avilable? or should i stick to the 3 core and splat books like complete mage, adventure, champion, warrior and scoundrel?

Blinkin

I don't know a thing about binding; let me start off with that.

From what I seem to figure out, a true name was used a circle of protection or binding and then anchored via a spell. The PC rolled well enough (and a player who he found to play the NPC) agreed to a years long servitude in a physical form. The player wanted some nooky after isolating himself from the party by acting superior and condensating to everyone.

Anyway, if the binder had summoned a good or neutral thing, the party probably would of been ok, but something was said that deons are more powerful and he designed his character specifically to summon and bind demons.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Isengrad

Sounds like truename magic, in the same book actually, but binders do not actually cast any spells. They act as vessels for vestiges, beings that may have once been gods or powerful mortals but afre now only a shadow of their former selves. In exchangee for acting as a vessel for he vestige to once again experiance life the spirits grant the binder a fraction of the power they held in life.

Everything that is granted to them is a supernatural ability, even weapon and armor proficiancies, so in the area of an anti magic zone they can be hindered greatly.  Binder represent versitilty as their role in the party can change depending on what vestiges they are bound to.

It is not risk free magic though. The pact making process requires a cha check and if you fail the dc for the given vestige you make a poor pact, the vestige can now subtly influnce your actions and behavior. If you resist that influce you suffer penelties to your rolls for each instace until the vestige is expelled. Take Aym,The Queen of Averice. Under her influce you become greedy, begrudging every coin or object or worth either you or your party must give to anyone else, at the same time she requires you give a coin to any dwarf within 10 rounds of learning his name.

Paladin101

EroticFantasyAuthor: No sorry mate skills are gonna stand as per normal 3.5 skill lists.

Blinkin: Think the guy who caused trouble actually wasn't the Binder now that I look back at what he did. Think he was a specialized wizard using that true name magic stuff. The Binder is actually one of the quiet members of the group having conversations inside his head with two entities.

Isen: I've glanced over the Binder, and it is something that could work, but could cause mischief. Like I said feel free to write up the sheet and the character, and I'll try to read the Binder more thoroughly today and if I come across something that makes me absolutely forbid it, I will get back to you.

Isengrad

OK, I will roll up the Binder and have it posted, along with his most common Vestige bound since he can only bind 1 to him at 6th level.

Rajah

Quote from: Blinkin on June 10, 2014, 04:14:14 AM
I don't know a thing about binding; let me start off with that.

It's really simple. You "bind" an entity; this is a 24-hour buff with a bunch of odd features. Active-use features generally recharge in 5 rounds, passive features are passive. You have a lot of entities to choose from, and as you gain levels you can bind more at once and bind more powerful entities. Most of their features tend towards Dexterity-based roguelike melee or Strength-based heavy melee, and they get a lot of utility tricks. Highly versatile self-buffing melee class. Commonly featured as a one-level dip for other builds; dedicated binders are effective but, like many classes with unique mechanics, nearly impossible to optimize. Their strength comes from their weird utility as much as their actual focused combat powers. Binders are Tier 3, like warlocks, rogues, dread necromancers, and crusaders.

There is one (1) Vestige that allows you to summon, from one of Wizards' official online Class Chronicles articles. Zceryll or something like that, an alienist whose traffic with the Far Realms drove her mad and led her into an unwise bargain from which she never recovered. Fairly high-level, summons pseudonatural (rather than fiendish or celestial) creatures, probably the best vestige because one Summon Monster every five rounds is great in the very rare sustained engagements of D&D.
"They say even the proudest spirits can be broken...with love."

-The Beldame (CORALINE by Neil Gaiman)

Paladin101

As I've read more of the Binder, I see no reason to forbid it. I do however warn the player to the fact that if I read it correctly, you have visible signs of your pacts, from coughing dirt all day to growing rams horns, depending on whom you bind, as well as the risk of losing a battle of will against the vestige and finding your actions guided by this external force. As a result, I can't get upset if other players then see you as consorting with demons, and being in a good party, if they then see you as a threat to be watched. Especially with a potential crusader/paladin type possibly being in the party. So if you're willing to deal with the RP repurcussions of your class choice, I'm fine with seeing where it goes.

Paladin101

Also, aiming to later this afternoon look through the thread at anyone who has submitted a bio and start plunking people in as officially part of the group or not. I figure two days is plenty of time to give the last two from the interest thread time to state their intent to make a character in this thread. So, those of you working on a bio, get it in by later this afternoon if you can! As I said the four from the interest thread who have given me sheets are in for certain already. Once I get the selection process done I will try to get an IC, OOC, and Character Sheet thread put up in one of the forums...not really sure which one I should go with as I'm not sure what kind of smexy times people will be looking for. Anyone has any input on that feel free to give it! Anyhoo, back to work for me, and more thinking up what the opening post shall be!

Blinkin

I usually go for NC exotic small groups just to cover all of the potential basis. Unless one of the ladies of the party wants to hook up with Jason, I don't see much sexy time taking place for him.... he's human and good looking, but like a dwarf, not going to get a lot of action. lol
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Jefepato

Quote from: Paladin101 on June 10, 2014, 12:29:29 PMSo, those of you working on a bio, get it in by later this afternoon if you can!
Uh, I'll try.  I have an errand to run this afternoon but I should be able to get something up after that.

Paladin101

Quote from: Jefepato on June 10, 2014, 01:20:02 PM
Uh, I'll try.  I have an errand to run this afternoon but I should be able to get something up after that.

You have the basic character sheet up Jefepato, that's enough for me to look at and consider ya for entry. So you're good, though once I get an IC thread up, if yer in the game please no posts until you've completed the bio.

Isengrad

Almost done with the sheet, and have a basic bio in mind that I can fluff up. Normal restriction on purchaseing gear. no more the helf your gold can go towards a weapon?

Paladin101

RubySlippers

Quote from: Blinkin on June 10, 2014, 01:18:51 PM
I usually go for NC exotic small groups just to cover all of the potential basis. Unless one of the ladies of the party wants to hook up with Jason, I don't see much sexy time taking place for him.... he's human and good looking, but like a dwarf, not going to get a lot of action. lol

My character is betrothed so no, she has her darling honey bee at home waiting.   ;D

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: Paladin101 on June 10, 2014, 12:29:29 PM
Also, aiming to later this afternoon look through the thread at anyone who has submitted a bio and start plunking people in as officially part of the group or not. I figure two days is plenty of time to give the last two from the interest thread time to state their intent to make a character in this thread. So, those of you working on a bio, get it in by later this afternoon if you can! As I said the four from the interest thread who have given me sheets are in for certain already. Once I get the selection process done I will try to get an IC, OOC, and Character Sheet thread put up in one of the forums...not really sure which one I should go with as I'm not sure what kind of smexy times people will be looking for. Anyone has any input on that feel free to give it! Anyhoo, back to work for me, and more thinking up what the opening post shall be!

Am I one of those 6 from the early interest check thread?

RubySlippers

Paladin101

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on June 10, 2014, 03:08:01 PM
Am I one of those 6 from the early interest check thread?

No your post in that thread came after I had moved past interest into full scale recruitment. :)

EroticFantasyAuthor

Will hopefully have bioed submitted shortly.

A few rules-type questions on material.

Would it be okay to use the following home-brewed half-elven subrace?

Half Human Wood Elf

Same as normal except for the following

- +2 Racial skill bonus to Survival, replaces the bonuses to Diplomacy and Gather Information

- Martial Weapon Proficiency for Longbow and Shortbow

- Favored Class: Ranger

Also, would it be a problem to use the Elf Subsitiution Levels found in Races of the Wild, him being a half-elf that was pretty much raised as a wood elf. Would also like to refluff the favored enemy from orcs to gnolls.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: Paladin101 on June 10, 2014, 03:22:54 PM
No your post in that thread came after I had moved past interest into full scale recruitment. :)

Aye, that's what I figured, especially since I really only asked about switching to Pathfinder. But hopefully I'll make it into the 7th or 8th slot  :-)

Paladin101

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on June 10, 2014, 03:29:48 PM
Aye, that's what I figured, especially since I really only asked about switching to Pathfinder. But hopefully I'll make it into the 7th or 8th slot  :-)

Feel free to whip up a character and submit. I should be done at work in the next hour or two and that's when I'll go through and make my initial selection. May be a few spots after I've pruned through depending on how many have submitted actual bios, don't think there is even 8 bios in the thread as of yet. Could be wrong though.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on June 10, 2014, 03:28:51 PM
Will hopefully have bioed submitted shortly.

A few rules-type questions on material.

Would it be okay to use the following home-brewed half-elven subrace?

Half Human Wood Elf

Same as normal except for the following

- +2 Racial skill bonus to Survival, replaces the bonuses to Diplomacy and Gather Information

- Martial Weapon Proficiency for Longbow and Shortbow

- Favored Class: Ranger

Also, would it be a problem to use the Elf Subsitiution Levels found in Races of the Wild, him being a half-elf that was pretty much raised as a wood elf. Would also like to refluff the favored enemy from orcs to gnolls.

My apologizes, should have edited my last reply the quoted post, would these be a problem?

Paladin101

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on June 10, 2014, 03:40:21 PM
My apologizes, should have edited my last reply the quoted post, would these be a problem?

Hrm. I'm normally against home brew, but I've always felt the half elf race was in need of a boost, so I generally end up giving it a lil something extra anyway. Leave Favored Class as Any as all half elves are.

As for the Elf Substitution levels, I am fine with you using them since you are playing the character as having been raised among the elves. However I'm going to stop you at replacing the favored enemy. The whole point of the substitution class is that your favored enemy choice as a ranger is replaced with races whom are traditional enemies of the elves. So I would require you to pick off of the list the book provides.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Well I've had this character for quite a long time with many different versions throughout many RPG/MMOs video games. The reason I choose gnolls was that was always the race that threatened his hometown. As for the orcs and the drow, I've always thought those to be more of enemies for 'normal' elves. I believe in the Forgotten Realms, the 'normal' elves are the Moon Elves, always had thought that each subrace would have their own racial enemies. But unfortunately I do not have all that much knowledge of the Forgotten Realms. Do Orcs and Drow threaten Wood Elves, or is it another enemy? I've just always had gnolls in my head as his 'childhood' enemy, only reason.

Really, I want to choose whichever enemy that Wood Elves are known to have problems with in the Forgotten Realms.

Blinkin

Pretty much all elven types have problems with drow and orcs... although I'm not sure that there are actual distinctions between the actual races in FR aside from dark elves and light elves... which do you prefer? Light meat or dark meat? (Speaking of chickens here everyone)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Hmm, I had always assumed that each elven subrace(Moon, Wild, Wood and Sun) would have their own different racial enemies.

A little disappointed that it's seeming to be 'one-size fits all' as far as their enemies go.

Nicolae

I believe that the enemies of different groups of elves would be divided up more regionally than by subrace. An Evereskan moon elf is going to face different enemies than a moon elf from the Moonwood, but a gold elf from Evereska would face the same enemies as the Evereskan moon elf..
O/O   Ideas

Jefepato

There are...*checks*...seven different types of elves in Faerun.  (Including drow, but not including various half-elves or fey'ri.)

But I imagine that most elf-hating people and races would not be tremendously interested in drawing a distinction between sun elves and moon elves, or whatever.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Well displaying my ignorance, I had always thought that each subrace kept mostly to themselves and each lived in different regions.

Paladin101

The subraces often mingle. Moon and Sun elves often live together, and sometimes wood elves will also live among them depending on the territory. Wild elves are more likely to live off alone, though wood elves and wild elves have alot in common so they could easily live together. Moon elves are "normal" elves, gold elves are the aristocrats and snooty, wood elves are more bound to the woods, ranger types, and wild elves are REALLY given over to nature, and don't care much for fancy shmancy cultural shit.

As for their enemies, the orcs are the traditional foes of the elves, all the way back to Gruumsh and Correlon fighting. As such those two races fight constantly. The drow are also obviously a frequent foe. If you were to come from the Misty Forest, or the High Forest, the two nearest homes of wood elves, then Orcs would be your most likely childhood foe as the High Moor is rife with them. The book lists undead, orcs, or drow as the accepted enemies of the elven kind that you can select. Gnolls are not noted foes of the elves, so I can't justify making them your favored foe with this substitution.

Landshark

Still time to get in here i hope i work some messed up hours so just got back to here. Still looking at a Cleric. Do we have a healer already if so i can change gears.

Paladin hope i can still make it under the wire. Get a bio up shortly

Paladin101

You've got some time. I'm working on my IC post in word at the moment before I start pruning through to pick the players, so you've got a bit. We do not have a healer as of yet that I know of, so a cleric would still be a superb choice.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Name: Alexonder Elaliathvan Grant

Character Age: 26

Deity: Solonar Thelandira

Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual

Morality: He has a good heart and enjoys helping people. He allows his heart to guide him in matters of right and wrong, rather than laws created by others. He is always attempting to follow Solonar Thelandira's teachings to the best of his abilities, living in harmony with nature. Being of average charisma, he always attempts to lead by example but will gladly teach and share his knowledge whenever the opportunity presents itself. He does have a dark side however, become a true threat to his family, friends and home(as well as sometimes even nature's balance) and you will see it. When pursuing a true threat, he can be utterly ruthless, showing no mercy. To put it simply; threats to those he loves will be neutralized. The loss of a loved of has the potential of gradually turning him evil as he seeks vengeance.

Background: He grew up in a rather large Wood Elven town situated within a sylvan forest. Born to a wood elven druid and human ranger, his upbringing was spent in a loving environment. He did not experience the hardships that alot of other half-elves do, thanks in part by growing up in the same town that his mother and grandfather had been raised in and called home for a good portion of their lives. Early on his interest was captured both by nature and the forests surrounding the town as well as the archery his grandfather wielded so skillfully. From the moment he could walk he had always attempted to explore. His family never attempted to hinder this, just made sure he was safe and protected. He was most often under the supervision of a stealthy family member, usually his mother's elven hound. As he grew, the more of the forest became known to him, every tree, every clearing, every pond and stream.

When he was not exploring, he was watching his grandfather and father train the older elves. His grandfather being the town's Master of Archery and Militia High Commander, one of his many duties was to teach the ways of the bow. His father possessing the honored title of Ruatha, was quite skilled in two-weapon fighting rather than archery, he taught any who wished to gain skill with light blades. His grandfather always encouraging his interest in archery, first giving him a small practice bow and arrows as soon as he was old enough. He was always eager to learn more and could barely wait for the day when he could hold a real bow. His grandfather was surprised with how quickly he had mastered the practice bow, but even still told him he had to continue to use it; one of the many techniques employed with the intention of instilling in him the fabled elven patience.

The town's primary deity is Solonar Thelandira, with Silvanus and Mielikki being almost as closely revered. Like many things, the Deitys' teachings were started at an early age. The Great Archer's dogma was embraced easily, helped by his family and fellow townsfolk providing a great example. Finally the day had come for him to be given a real bow and real arrows, his true training starting with a hunting trip. The hunting trip was also a test. A test in which he proved that he had not only learned all that had been taught to him at that point, but had taken it to heart and mastered it, knowledge, religious guidance, techniques and weapon skill. With that first kill, he assisted in everything that went along with preparing the animal, not a single bit of it was wasted. The very day he came of age, he eagerly joined the town's militia.

It was during these years as a member of the militia that he truly began perfected his skills as he did his part to protect that town for those that would threaten it. In carrying out this mission he was both ruthless and efficient. Even more so than his family and fellow militia members, true threats to the town were shown no mercy. After several years his wanderlust began to grow and he considered starting his adventuring career. He had always wanted to be an adventurer, to explore the world, help those he can and create great stories to share with his family upon his return home. His grandparents and parents were all retired adventurers(as were several fellow townsfolk), he grew up on their wonderful stories and yearned for the day when he could make his own. It was with a fond farewell that he left the town, intending to eventually return just as his parents and grandparents had done when their adventuring came to an end.

Jefepato

My character sheet (on page 2) has been updated with background and such.  I still need to finish buying mundane equipment, which is always the most annoying part...

Muse

Landshark

Name: Tobias Rasmussin Dengotto (Toby)
Race: Halfling
Deity: Tymora
Orientation: Heterosexual

Morality:
Toby is the ultimate best friend. He is cheerful, inspirational and all around maker of merriment. He cant stand to see people unhappy and gladly goes out of his way to help friend and stranger alike. This can make him seem naive at times but to Toby if he gives a few copper to a begger who didnt actually need it then it was his lucky day. Never one to whine about whats been lost and always happy to cheer whats been gained Toby sees everything as the desire of the Goddess. Thankfully he doesnt brow beat, as many of the clergy are oft to do. Toby believes that everyone can change their pth in life though unfortunately he does draw the line when it comes to goblinoids. Goblinoids are goblinoids thats all there it too it. The wilder and more crazy a plan the more he likes it but to tell the truth he doesnt do plans well. Should Toby ever deside that someone is never going to change And that they are a threat to others he has no pity. The sweet little boy who helps old ladies cross the road and rescues puppies turns into an exterminator. This will never be more true should he discover a follower of Beshaba where upon the 2 will attack each other on sight.

History:
Born in Mistledale in the town of Ashabenford  Tobias Rasmussin Dengotto or Toby as he is most commonly known was a pretty average Halfling. Though not a community known for its Halflings his mother was a loved addition to the town. She ran a small business of cleaning clothes and rented an extra room to travelers looking for a more homey feel over an inn. Having never known his father Toby tended to latch on to the many men that stayed at the house and delighted in their stories of far off lands and strange peoples. Even for a Halfling he was terribly small and as such he was left to play and tend to his studies instead of manual labor. Many of the men who stayed at the home were regulars who passed through on a regular travel cycle and for Toby they became as much family as his mother and older sisters referring to them as uncles.

Having always been kind of the runt of the litter, especially in a mostly human town, Toby was considered almost like a child of the village. He was a delightful child and loved to make people laugh. He always seemed to be in the right place right when he was needed and he escaped more horrible possibilities than any child should have. So much did this happen that people started to consider him a good luck charm. He always seemed to find that lost thing that you needed when he visited and you can bet that when he showed up something would go your way.

This eventually got the attention of the local shrine to Tymora. They invited him in and after catching the small statue dedicated to the Goddess from falling to the floor, it was seen as a sign of his destiny to be one of her chosen. His studies were broad and he quickly grew to love his new place in the town. As an acolyte he tried to spread the word to caravans that passed through and helped as best he could where needed. Finally one day he decided to take up the canon and assert one of Tymoras great teachings. That of “Fortune Favors the Bold” and marched off to new lands and new people spreading the work of the Goddess of Luck.  Who better to administer to than those brave souls that tested their luck on regular basis, the adventurer. Over the next few years he fell into many adventuring groups and once he had shown them what could about the wonder of Tymora.

Blinkin

Toby's halfling mother ran a "small" business?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Landshark

heheh yeah...if and when he gets played the character will really start to wonder about Mom. She ummm had men stay there a lot and umm...sometimes they stayed in her room. This is a character i played in 2nd ed and His Mom was liberal shall we say. Hence the real reason for all of his "uncles" Toby acts like he has no idea. This brought up a big question in our game as to who the hell Tobys dad was since it seemed no one really knew.

Blinkin

Those darned Halfings, they are such party animals! And to be a liberal halfling is to REALLY be liberal. The only more liberal thing than a Halfling is a Kender... Hey, can I play a Kender??? lol
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Landshark

aside from the kleptomania I basically play Toby as a Kender

Isengrad

Simon
6th level Human binder
Biography
Simon grew up the whipping boy for some Nobles spoiled son in none other then the city of splendors,Waterdeep;His parents having given him up in exchange for forgiveness of their debt to him the son seemed to delight getting in trouble to make Simon suffer, taking delight in the wiping his proxy endured. The only thing that made it worth while was the library. Whenever Simon could he would slip away from the fat foppish son and steal into the library. The father being an avid collector of magical tomes, despite the fact that Simon was sure that the man never once read anything more the the Daily business report or something like that.As he grew up the time he spent in the library reading what books he could get his hands on. His life was not all torture though, as a whipping boy he was educated with the son(he figures he got more out of it then the noble did) and was dressed and fed well, still he longed for the days he could leave.

As the years progressed he learned what he could, and found he could spend more time in the library then when he was younger. Still the son found ways to make his life hell. It was all worth it when the lord acquired the one book that would change his life. Old and tattered the noble had only bought it because of how high it was priced. It introduced Simon to a form of magic he had never read about before, about spirits that existed somewhere beyond the realms. He spent years studying that book until one night he finally made contact.

"I call upon you Naberius, The Grinning Hound. I am the vessel ready to be filled. Grant to me your power and I shall host your being so that you once again my experience Life." he intoned, his words seemed to echo in the darkness of his room. A few heart beats passed and he thought he had failed once again.

Then a noise caught his ear, a flapping of wings and seemingly out of the darkness a black crane swooped above the seal to falter then crash down upon it seemingly dead. Simons breath caught in his throat, had he done it, had he actually made contact? he felt a presence, like some huge beast was lurking just beyond where he could see. Then the night seemed to part around the beast as it stepped into the circle. A great hound, which upon its shoulders sat 3 great heads. The center head and the right one began to tear the flesh of crane as the left one spoke.

"Who has called my name? and requested my power?" he asked Hoarsely. Simon swallowed hard and Spoke his Name. The beast regarded him for a moment, its eyes staring into his, staring through him for what seemed like an eternity."Very well, Host me and i shall grant you power"

With that the beast faded with the seal and Simon felt a new rush of power "Do not disappoint." spoke the vestige in his mind. "I won't" he responded out loud, surprised by how deep and grating his voice became.

That night the Nobles Son left the house, he was questioned once about where he was going and why he sounded different, but it was a simple matter of telling them he had just come down with something and was on his way out to see a healer. How surprised they were when the next morning the Son showed no recollection of his midnight excursion to a healer and even more strange that Simon could not be found.

Morality & Sexuality
Simon tries to generally be a good person. He helps out when and where he can, offering his services to those that can pay and those that just need it. He has little tolerance of those that would beat or abuse a child or someone grossly weaker then themselves. On a few occasions he had gotten himself in trouble standing up for those that could not or would not stand up for themselves. He has been called many names, some even call for his blood before they get to know him. However he has found solace in the casual worship of Mystra, goddess of the weave. After all does not all magic work through her whether divine or arcane. Would it not make sense that the entities that he parleys with draw from that same source? 

In times where he feels just how cold the wind is, and needs the warmth of another living being against his skin Simon has sought comfort in the arms of both Men and Women. After all, the world is large and to people like him it can be cruel. it's better to take what comfort you can from the people that offer.

Statblock
Simon
Male Ng Human Binder, Level 6, Init +4, HP 55/55, Speed 30/20
AC 20, Touch 13, Flat-footed 18, Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +7, Base Attack Bonus 4   
  +1 Bastard Sword +7 (1d10+2, 19-20/x2)
Focalor vestige: Ref Half Dc17 Lightning Strike (-) - (3d6, -)
1 target, blinds/ Dc 17 fort negates Focalors breath (must wait 5 rounds before I can use it again) - (-, -)
  +2 breastplate (+7 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Misc)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 19
Condition None

Jefepato

Quote from: Landshark on June 10, 2014, 06:32:20 PM
aside from the kleptomania I basically play Toby as a Kender
The 3rd-edition version of halflings basically are kender without the kleptomania.

And by "without the kleptomania" I mean "not quite as blatant about the kleptomania."  Some of the books (e.g. Races of the Wild) present theft as a normal part of halfling culture.

Autocad

So many halflings! Let's hope they're good with their tongues or else there'll be some very disappointed women.

Also, I have a flow chart for determining where RPs go:

1) Does it feature a (tentacle, but you can also substitute your favourite non-humanoid type here) monster that, given the chance, will ravish the party?
Yes -> NC Exotic
No -> Go to (2)

2) Does it feature humanoid foes that, given the chance, will ravish the party?
Yes -> NC Human
No -> Don't be a wuss Bondage Human or Light Human

And while we're on the topic of nookie, is anyone interested in a wild barbarian (literal) chick?  ;D

Anon315

My elf might be but I doubt she would be interested in such a frail and weak thing. Your post seemed to convey that.

Isengrad

me and most of my characters follow the concept of hedonism. The doctrine that pleasure is the principal good. To get you have to give soooo...yeah.

Anon315

A good philosophy. *sage nod*

If everyone just had more sex, I think the world would be more peaceful. Except those who have sex with the wrong people. (i.e. someone else's spouse) they'd prolly still get beat.

Paladin101

And our Cast of Heros thus far is:

Rubyslippers: Garnet Green  Scout

Blinkin: Jason Monroe  Swashbuckler

Muse: Kili  Ranger/Wizard

Autocad: Talethi  Barbarian

Jefepato: Eric Nysel  Crusader

EroticFantasyAuthor: Alexonder Elaliathvan Grant Ranger

Calrond: Viktor Romanov  Generalist Wizard

Isengrad: Simon Binder

Landshark: Tobias Rasmussin Dengotto (Toby) Cleric

Maybe List:

Anon315: Arilyn Auvreanea

Wait List:

Rajah

Anon, of the two wizards I put the one with a complete sheet into the party. That placed the party at 9 people. 10 is the max I will go to, so if you want to make the stat sheet and submit it to me, I will prolly throw you into the party as well

Muse: Please add more flesh and detail to your background. It's the shortest damn background I've ever seen. lol. Need some meat I can sink my DM teeth into!

Everyone Else: Once you have finished your sheets, feel free to post in the IC thread, or OOC thread, which I will be creating momentarily. Also those accepted please place your character sheets in the Character Sheet thread I will be making for it and linking shortly.

Anon315

I shall have it up in... About an hour and a half. Just getting off work, getting groceries and dinner then will do so.

Jefepato

Quote from: Autocad on June 10, 2014, 07:08:48 PM
And while we're on the topic of nookie, is anyone interested in a wild barbarian (literal) chick?  ;D
Quite possibly.  I guess we'll see what happens!

RubySlippers

I will finish tomorrow, I'm on pain meds and not at 100% for now.

Landshark

working up my sheet now where you want it Paladin here or PMed?

Paladin101

PM it to me then once approved put it in the character thread

Anon315

Paladin101

Sent my PM back to ya now with things I would glance at before submitting finalized sheet to the thread, but yes. You are approved and invited to join the game. :)