Creature and Hero(oines,) Fantasy School. (Need male students.)

Started by Vergil1989, December 12, 2011, 11:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

I suppose I'll put forth my interest. Can't decide what monster to go with... Hrmm....

I'd say bronze dragon, but we've already got one person going dragon.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vergil1989

Doesn't mean we can't have more than one dragon, but variety is the spice of life, as they say lol.  So it's up to you pal.  We COULD use a sentient tentacle beast, demon or more animal like, but I'll let you decide on that regardless.  Glad to have ya aboard regardless ShadowFox.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

ShadowFox89

I suppose I could go with my namesake, and make a shadow-affinity demon fox.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vergil1989

We have too many shadow people already as it was unfortunately.  Still, I think ONE more shadow person can be worked in, but after that no more shadow classed people please lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Haztur

I am interested in attending this school as a student, this is my character's ingress sheet: :P

Name: Jordan Fenix
Sexuality;
Race: Human
Racial Traits: a blessing of her goddess, a kiss of her will stop any mortal wound, stabilizing those who are dying.
Appearance: White Skin, black hair, green eyes, fair skin, she is athletic due to constant training
Jordan Fenix

Jordan Fenix relaxing

Tattoos, piercings, other markings: mark of her goddess between and below her breasts
Class: Cleric
Class Description: She has martial training in the use of armors, shield, and a variety of weapons, but she doesn't excel in that area. Cleric's also have access to divine magic that she can ask to her goddess, giving her a variety of options in different circumstances. As a follower of a goddess of Justice and Light, her spellcasting sometimes is used to reinforce and support her own martial progress and to search for the truth. She can also channel divine magic in such a way that undeads will fear her or in some cases be destroyed by her faith.
Specialty/Prestige Class:
Specialty/Prestige Class Description: -
Position:  Student
Personality:  Having lived mostly among the faithful, Jordan is somewhat shy when around others. Still she is cheerful and optimistic and when a chance of being able to meet others she will take it. She is dedicated, dutiful and quite disciplined following her training and tennets of her faith without being an ass to others. She has zero sexual experience and while she is a good judge of people, she is not good at reading sexual tension or interest.
History/Background Info:  Jordan was born in the northern forests of the world to a high priest of Iomedae (the same goddess she follows) and a retired wizard. Since she was born her parents promised her to the goddess and were not surprised when she showed the inclination to follow her father footsteps instead of her mother's. His father gave her first sword lessons and her mother taught her how to look into the people's heart, still some might have thought she had an easy life, but the town where they lived were usually attacked by bandits and orcs, giving both her parents lot of work and tension, and making the little girl a bit solitary when they were out. Life in the temple with other followers was not easy either since they would have thought that being the daughter of the high priest made thing easier for her, while it was the other way around, she always had to make the extra effort to show that she deserved what she got.

Finally her mother recommended to her father to send her to train by her own in the Mysterious Academy, that would give her the chance to make friends and to be able to relax from the pressure put on her by the temple, and soon enough she moved there, cheerfully intent of meeting new and interesting heroines and have fun while learning her craft a bit better.

Ons: bondage, tentacles, Nonconsensual Scenes, Physical Force, Pleasure Control, Verbal Abuse, spanking, kidnapping, slavery, vampires (no glitters)

Limits:  No scat, no mutilation, no death (I can go with a bit of snuff if its not permanent, not long), no bathroom play. severe changes like breasts expansion, etc (something temporal, like being turned in a catgirl or similar can be worked)
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

Vergil1989

Very good Haztur.  Welcome aboard pal.  Feel free to copy her over and then feel free to dive into the IC.

CrazyIvan

Name; Fa'Lahue Valrous Stormchaser
Gender; Female
Age; Apparent: 23 (actual: 279 [in her late teenage to her kind])
Sexuality; Bisexual, as most Stormchasers are
Race; Stormchaser
Racial Traits; A race of immortal beings as they stop aging after a certain point, though they can still be killed; they boast a high resistance to physical and non-magical attacks; the ability to regenerate lost limbs and from damage, given enough time; A weakness to magic based attacks; highly resilient to illnesses, diseases, and poisons; when they do get sick though the effects are worse, but rarely life threatening; the ability to transform into their true chaser form; strong connection to magic; and an ability to eat elements, depending on their form and age.
Racial History and characteristics;
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Appearance: Most Stormchasers appear to look human in their everyday form, some have slightly more elvish looks, but on the whole they tend to look human. They tend to be tall with women being anywhere from 5'-9" to 6'-2" on average and men being 6'-0" to 6'-6", though it is not unheard of for them to grow as tall as 7' or even 8'. Though they are tall they are surprisingly light and most women weigh in at about 134lbs and men weigh about 156lbs, though they looks full figured and like they should weight a few dozen pounds more. Though they are lighter then they look that doesn't take away from their ability to be strong and hold their ground, it depends more on how the Stormchaser as trained themselves. Their complexions tend to be on the fairer side, even if they spend all day out in the sun everyday they don't seem to burn or tan. Their hair is straight, it is rare to find one that doesn't have straight, silky smooth hair, and is often dark brown, black, or red. Their eyes can be any color and can be one of the easiest ways to tell what element they are, when they are younger, as their eye color will match their element.
Clothing: Stormchasers tend to be practical in their choice of clothes, preferring to only wear what is necessary and what will help them. They don't often wear jewelry or anything of ornamentation, even to special events, as they don't care for much worldly things. Though if something is given to them as a gift, from another race, they will often wear it with pride and gladly accept it, though they themselves would never make it. They like to collect exotic things, though they might only wear it around the person that gave it to them, they will display in their homes some ornamented things. Armor for Stormchasers is flexible and easily able to follow their form as it changes and is linked to them magically, to prevent losing armor and being naked when they go back and forth. Though they prefer to not wear more then they have to it is still rude to walk around naked in public as it is a sign of disrespect or something meant for a private place.
Characteristics: Stormchasers are not truly physical beings, which is what gives them immortal bodies and the ability to regenerate them. They are closer to beings of magic and the aether, with a physical shell and body to maintain themselves in this plane. This also what gives them such strong ties to magic, but also makes them weaker to it as they are being hit directly at their heart. Being made mostly out of magic is what gives them such a high tolerance towards illness, but when they get sick it throws their physical body into chaos make it harder to maintain and to hold themselves intake. Being half magic and half physical also means when one is born they are tied to that element, though as they grow they can learn more and be tied to any, but that takes a long time. This tied element also effects what they can transform into, some can transform into dragons, showing a deep connections and often noble blood line, or into something as mundane as an elemental of it, showing they have no real form but are just tied to it. This true form changes with a person as they grow and learn more, reflecting the elements they know, but the base form rarely changes. They can summon forth from themselves this form at anytime, though stress and tension is more likely to bring it out when they don't want it. They can also partially transform parts of themselves, so long as they have enough mastery over themselves to do it. They can also eat and absorb any element of magic that they have mastered and understand and take it into themselves as it has become a part of them. The longer a Stormchaser lives the more powerful it becomes as it masters more and more magic, as they tend to favor wizards, fighters, or Battle Caster.
Transformations:
Culture:
History:
Appearance;
Human Form:
Stormchaser Form:
Tattoos, piercings, other markings;
Class; Battle Caster
Class Description;  A Battle Caster is a mixing of a wizard and fighter into one class. They are trained both in the ways of fighting with physical weapons as well as with magic and how to enhance both of these things with each other. They can cast spells one handed and still attack with their other hand, without breaking their concentration. They often don't use a shield, as it gets in the way of casting, and tend to wear medium armor, as it doesn't effect casting ability. They can't master as high as level spells as they split their focus between master the sword and magic, but they find ways to combine it into their weapons and who they are. Their equipment is enhanced with their own magical abilities allowing them to have inherent magical qualities and spells in them. 
Specialty/Prestige Class;  Aether Knight
Specialty/Prestige Class Description;  An Aether Knight is a Battle caster that has decided to focus more on the magic side of his/her training. They can master spells a wizard can, though they can only cast some of them one handed as the more powerful ones takes their full attention. They can further enhance their armor and weapons with magic and good at caster a lot of spells quickly and in bursts. They still wear mostly medium armor and carry no shield. Can further the spells and begin to do spell combos with two different types into one spell and are good at experimenting and forging.
Position: Student
Personality;  (More than one line please.)
History/Background Info;  (Details aplenty please.  You can be from another dimension for all I care, but I do ask that you include a few things is all I ask.  Mainly, what you're doing there, why you joined or however you want to put it.  Also include where you came from, what life was like before coming to the school, and anything else you might think is pertinent.)
Ons;  (Given the nature of this game, some EX stuff is to be expected but not required of you in particular.  Simple things like body mods, bondage, just kind of depends on what you're wanting in the end really.)
Limits;  (Self explanatory I'm sure.)

here is the begins of my character, still working on it and will finish it later. It is late again and I am tired.

Katra Alexion

Here is the teacher I promised V, though I see we got someone to teach the more conventional forms of magic. Hell LH, love your charrie btw. Well here is mine - and i have to say I really couldn't resist myself when I wrote up. Please keep in mind this character is from my Sailor moon verse that I currently creating so feel free to ask any questions or direct any comments or concerns my way. I promise i wont toss them into the incinerator.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Selena Tevinter

Race: Planetarian (Lilithian - Sailor moon verse)

Racial Traits: Lilithian are a subspecies of Planetarian that are ageless in appearance once they reached their maturity. They original resided in the the Sol System of the Milky way. As a whole they possess amazingly raw magical potential for light are dark magics; a fact they are well aware of and use to their advantage, balancing the two in equal measure. Their magical abilities are only matched respectively by the Lunarians, Shiekahs and Saturians. They also possess some form of psionic ability which differs from person to person - Selena herself has a potent mix of empathy and telepathy and because of such has built strong mental barriers over the years to protect herself. As a Senshi Selena can sense and read energies/auras and can sense negative entities. She can even access her magical abilities outside her transformation but it take effort as it comes out in a rawer form and needs more concentration to manipulate and channel. Selena also has a unique genetic quirk that is rare amongst her people; she can quickly regenerate her blood levels in case of injury or being a certain vampire's midnight snack. What would take a normal person days to recover from a substantial blood loss would only take a few hours for her to recover - which serves her well as her lifespan had been prolonged by means of a blood bond with her vampiric partner.

Selena's outfit and staff

Appearance: Selena is tall and slim with a curvy body of generous proportions and nicely wide hips. Her skin is a flawless peaches 'n' skin with slightly slanted exotic Caribbean blue eyes rimmed with gold and thickly framed with long sooty lashes with a straight slender nose perched above full pouty lips. She always appears well groomed and meticulous, preferring to wear dresses that flatter her figure and show a considerable amount of skin but still be considered tastefully elegant. Her silvery blue platinum hair reaches down to the back of her thighs in length and is her one true vanity as she wears it in a variety of styles that show off its unique color and silken soft texture.

Tattoo, piercings, other markings: An inverted silver crescent moon in the center of her forehead normally hidden behind or incorporated into a circlet.

Class: Senshi (better way of saying magical girl)

Class Description: A single girl normally born of a royal bloodline is chosen from birth to harness the elderitch powers granted to them by their planet/satellite. They use these powers to defend their home world and keep the peace in their part of the galaxy, often teaming up with other Senshi from neighboring worlds to form a team for that purpose though the more stronger ones are solitary by nature - powerful enough to stand on their own. The powers of a Senshi all vary depending on the element and sphere of influence they and their world represent, in some cases they don't even have an element but an abstract magical source. Either way it is these girls job to defend and to that end they are given items, weapons, transformation devices and even in some rare instance a magical focus to harness and direct their raw powers more easily. Some Senshi are even designated a magical animal companion that can help them on along their way and provide a variety of uses. The more powerful a Senshi becomes the better their powers and upgrades to their equipment.

Speciality/Prestige Class: Eternal Senshi (that she will admit to anyways)

Speciality/Prestige Class Description: One of the highest yet rarely obtained ranks a senshi can aspire to. Though there are other higher levels than this they are very few in number and are legendaries in their own right. Just reaching the status of Eternal means a Senshi has undergone her trail by fire and paid her dues to reach this pinnacle. Just obtaining this rank ensures you are considerably well known beyond your neck of the galaxy. Not only is the magic used exponential stronger than before but an Eternal Senshi can access the abilities from their lesser forms and use them in their normal state, that is if they were diligent in their training; they can even forgo some of the restriction placed on Senshi in the use of their powers like hand gestures or verbal commands. Eternals are considered the generals amongst the lesser ranks and are (mostly) treated with awe and respect from their peers.

Position: Teacher

Personality: Selena gives new meaning to "what lies beneath". On the surface she is a spirited, soft spoken and mannerly young woman who can be bit of a light sensual tease when the mood strike her and whose calm, smiling countenance can be frightening in its intensity when angered. However beneath the surface and behind closed doors is a submissive woman with a deep wellspring of passion and carnal desires just waiting to be fulfilled and directed by one she considered worthy enough to tame her. At her core Selena is a good person but her years and experiences have hardened her to a great deal many things as a Senshi, things she can only hope to prepare this new generation for. As a teacher she is strict but fair and not without a wicked sense of humor but is easily capable of being a harsh disciplinarian when the need calls for it. And given the vast repertoire she can draw on Selena enjoys using more unorthodox methods of teaching her students to get them to think outside the box and see the bigger picture instead of the narrow parameters instilled into them by their position.

History/Background: Selena comes from a rather complicated past that she is unwilling to share outside from those that are strictly in the need to know; such as the Headmistress and those that already know her. This omission of a clearly defined past gives her an undeniable air mystery that will drive many of the students and even some teacher up the wall trying to discover.

Ons: A playful, well-endowed, dominate partner who isn't afraid to get a little rough with her, fang and blood play are appreciated (menses disallowed), Anal (occasionally), oral sex,

Limits: death, gore/vore, bathroom sports, pain and torture, BDSM with the intent to inflict harm and break your partner.

Sexuality: Normally straight but up to interpretation

Vergil1989

Crazy Ivan, you're shaping up to have an excellent character already, just finish up when you can and you'll be good.  Katra darling, you are epic as always.  Welcome aboard madam.

ShadowFox89

Finished

Name; Zitka
Gender; Female
Age; 18
Sexuality; Hetero, though she hasn't exactly had much contact with either gender. (most likely a sub personality)
Race; Kitsune
Racial Traits; 
Kitsune are demon foxes or fox spirits, long lived and few in number. In their natural form, they appear almost as a normal fox, almost. Many will have unique coloration and markings, and all share a common trait. A kitsune's tail will multiple over it's life as it grows in power, with the oldest and most powerful having dozens of tails. Power wise, a demon fox is able to create a mystical, but mostly harmless, fire and put an illusion over an object that causes it to appear to be something else for a short time. They are able to take the form of a human, though there is always something that gives away that they aren't human, such as whisker like markings on their face or a tattoo.
Appearance;

Zitka has a yet to master the ability to fully change to a human shape. She keeps her ears and tail while In human form. Her mouth is also unchanged, with fangs for teeth. Zitka's eyes have mostly been changed, though they still appear to glow in low light.
Tattoos, piercings, other markings; A black tattoo of three long tails stretches from the back where the tailbone of a human would be, across her left side and stretching across her stomach like three
Class;  Shadowcaster
Class Description;  A Shadowcaster can draw power from the plane of Shadows to create effects that are not quite real. Low level abilities included below.
Specialty/Prestige Class; 
Specialty/Prestige Class Description;
Position:  student
Personality;  Zitka is quiet and shy, not used to being around humans. She is endlessly curious though, and that has got her in trouble more than once in the past. Zitka is quick to grow attached to others, and will possibly latch onto anyone she interacts with for a time.
History/Background Info; 

Zitka was born to two kitsune, as part of a small pack. Soon after she was born, Zitka was captured by... Some creature. It did something to her, infusing her soul with shadows and darkness. When she awoke after this ritual, she saw her pack around her, the creature no where to be seen. Because of this, she grew up as somewhat of an outcast among the other kitsune.

When she reached adulthood, a letter came to her pack. Her parents, having long since mastered changing forms, decided it was time that she learn as well. They hoped that time among humans would help her master her powers and grow in skill. Her farewell was not long or very fond, as she came to the Academy waking up in the middle of the Academy's forest with a set of clothes and instructions next to her.
Ons;  Bondage, tentacles, anything not in limits
Limits;  Scat, watersports, anything permanent (pregnancy only on agreement, etc)

While you said this isn't going to be using DnD rules, I like having something to guideline as. So here's a list of her fundamentals and mysteries/per day (4th level Shadowcaster from Tome of Magic)
Fundamentals: 3/day- Arrow of Dusk, Caul of Shadow, Umbral Hand
Mysteries: 1/day-  Carpet of Shadow, Black Fire, Clinging Darkness, Voice of Shadow, Congress of Shadow, Flicker
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Katra Alexion

GardenoftheDead

This has gotten my interest. Are you still accepting new characters? I don't mind playing a female student if that's what's need most.
"I am you. I am a shadow, the true self."

Vergil1989

It's looking promising ShadowFox, and if you need to list out your stuff that's totally fine by me my friend, and Garden, I'll be happy to have ya aboard my friend.  Welcome to four years of Hell lol.  Joking aside, go ahead and draw up a character or two, but I'll soon be closing this thread save for maybe one more teacher, not counting the Head Master or Head Mistress.

ShadowFox89

I figure my fox will be very new to this whole 'living with humans' thing, so she won't understand a few concepts.... Like always needing to be clothed.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ZameRagues

It's the same with my guy, clothing is completely new to him. They should get along fairly well.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

GardenoftheDead

Name; Rialla Ven'ria
Gender; Female
Age; 22
Sexuality; Bisexual, with a strong preference for females
Race; Human
Racial Traits; A human's strongest strength is her versatility, so Rialla has taken that to heart and learned many skills relating to survival and exploration.
Appearance; Rialla stands around 5'3" and is of average weight for someone her height. She has dark raven hair, brown eyes with sunken and dark eye sockets, pale skin and an average build. She favors simple robes and functional clothing over clothing selected for high fashion. She wears little make-up save for eyeliner and subdued lipstick colors.
Tattoos, piercings, other markings; She has numerous ear piercings (4 in each lobe, 2 in her right cartilage) but no other visible tattoos or markings.
Class; Wizard
Class Description; Being a spellcaster of the Wizard class, her Arcane magic takes intense study and concentration. Rialla in particular focuses on impressive command of the elements (especially fire) and more subtle spells which affect the minds and senses of her enemies. However, Rialla's variety of spellcasting requires spells to be memorized and prepared ahead of time, and tends to be quite draining physically. She must carefully plan out what she will use and when. Since she can't cast spells spontaneously, she makes special effort to be prepared even at times when sudden combat would be unlikely.
Personality; Rialla is studious and seems to be well-prepared for almost anything. However, this also makes her come off as irrationally paranoid. She also tends to be obsessive, and whenever something catches her attention, it will hold her for quite some time and make her seem distant to others. On a basic level, though, she is friendly and polite. She has no real trouble making friends, and her quirky interests and narrow obsessions are rarely outlandish enough to be off-putting. She's largely oblivious to the subtleties of romance and personal interaction, though she is not inexperienced in the field. She doesn't often seek long lasting attachment in romance, and often will go through a series of flings.
History/Background Info; Rialla was born on the outskirts of a dense forest, in a smaller town. With her mother dead at a young age, Rialla was raised by a single-father who was rather incompetent as a parent. Rialla was given free reign to do just about anything her heart desired, and the mischief she got into with her friends lent her some of the talents and skills atypical of her profession as a wizard. Eventually, her behavior caught up with her and she was arrested at the age of ten for stealing from a blacksmith. Her salvation came in the form of  a local mage who sensed a magical potential inside of her. She was whisked away from her aloof and uncaring father to a college for young mages, and over the next several years learned to hone her skills as a Wizard. She found that she loved the arcane arts inside and out, and put aside all thoughts of escape in pursuit of them. Her college did demand that she perform services to the kingdom, and thus learned the ways of magical combat in many battles and excursions. She grew weary of the company of the few half-orcs who were present at her school, experience on the field having shown her the darkest sides of the orc race. When she eventually received word of the Mysterious Academy's appearance, she jumped on the opportunity to walk within its walls, eager to learn.
Sexual Nature Switch with more submissive tendencies
Ons; She never understood much about romance, but is more then open to quick flings and one night stands. She has magically seared the inside of her uterus to prevent pregnancy. Other than that, ons include switching, submission, light bondage, collaring, biting, being spanked, fore-play, use of sex toys, athletic females, and small breasts. (you can see my Ons/Offs page for stuff I might be talked into letting her do)
Limits;  Really not into the very extreme stuff. No bathroom stuff, watersports, scat, etc. Pain and Torture/Guro is a definite no-no. No Vore, mind-breaking, enslavement, fisting or body-part worship. No breast spanking or lactating. See my Ons/Offs page for the complete list.
"I am you. I am a shadow, the true self."

Vergil1989

Very good Garden, you're good to go pal.

And Kittmolly, I think you'll be the last one I accept into this group so feel free to pull up a character and join in the fun.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sharon

Same here Shadow Fox. I usually just Google may race name Or Names that means something that is has to do with the character itself.

ShadowFox89

*nods*

The problem with her of course, is I'd rather stay away from Japanese names for characters right now. Got too many characters right now with Japanese naming.

Maybe Zitka?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sharon

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vergil1989

I'd appreciate a little more Kittmolly, but it's not bad as is.  Mostly more in the personality and in the history really, but otherwise you're good to go hun.

Jason

Though Lionel got in with flying colors, I suppose my other character will have to play it fair like the others for acceptance...

Nina Luzstone

Name; Nina “Bambina” Luzstone
Gender; Female
Age; 17
Sexuality; Heterosexual, Bi-curious
Race; Human (Half Light Elf)
Racial Traits; She bares no racial traits outside human traits, with the exclusion of partially extended life and sharpened senses from her elven heritage, however there are a few traits that are hereditary rather than racial which I feel should be explained instead. She possesses super-human speed and strength, as well as Luminessence (Light generation) and Lumokinesis (Light Maipulation).
Appearance;
Lucy’s Physiological Form

Additional images: {1}, {2}, {3}, {4},
Lucy’s Armour

She's not one of those typical minimal armour for women kind of girl, because the idea is ludicrous; fact is "bikini-armour" is not better than a full suit and thus she wears a strong full suit of armour to protect herself when needed. Despite this, she doesn't mind showng a little leg as the blacksmith told her it'd increase her mobility (perhaps a little mistake taken on her gullible nature). Fact is, she's not all up for the whole killing monsters for a living deal and seeing her use her armour is rare.
Tattoos, piercings, other markings; n/a
Class; Paladin
Class Description; A virtuous  knight who fights for good and righteousness, in his day that is. These holy warriors takes pride in the prowess they pose in the use of Light-elemental attacks, healing, and buffs to aid their allies in combat as well as themselves, being useful tanks due to their ridiculously high health pool and defensive abilities. However it should be noted that despite these benefactors, Paladins are known to be notoriously slow in speed, especially when wearing their heavy equipment. But these champions of justice and destroyers of evil more than compensate for this.
Specialty/Prestige Class; n/a
Specialty/Prestige Class Description; n/a
Personality; A very sweet innocent girl who’s quite mature figure often deceives the normal assumption: that she’s a stuck up bitch who really thinks she’s better than anyone else. Fact is, she’s not at all; she’s a sweetheart who’s very thoughtful and too kind at most, but where she does fall short is that she’s gullible; it should be noted that she often will misinterpret thing some may say and she’s not the smartest of students, nor is she as dedicated. But she’s quite spunky though! She’s quite protective over those she sincerely cares about, both friends and possible lovers, but she’s often found teasing and play-fighting with them too. She does enjoy to use her…*ahem* assets to tease others, but all in all Nina’s a generally ray of sunshine.
History/Background Info; Daughter of former 7th Blade Jain Luzstone and light elf partner Vanya Laucamiluiel, Nina was raised away from her father due to being the great paladin he was. Her father deeply wished she’d follow in his footsteps, continuing the Luzstone legacy and reach number 7, but her mother contrasted this by simply stating to have fun while she’s young, something her father never did. Nina was raised in a very small village of about 50 people, and so friends were few but valued here. Out of a ring of four friends, she was called Bambina, a pun on the word Bambi to suit her name, as well as sounding like bimbo which they secretly teased her with, but Nina didn’t know this so she liked her nickname; this four friends would remain solid even as they all eventually changed paths, Nina moving closer to a school whilst the others did they own duties.

Nina eventually went to school where she discovered her father’s history as her mother informed her about what to expect on her first day since the Luzstone name was famous due to Jain’s slaying of a Troll invading the town. Problem was, though her mother told her to expect a crowd of people flooding her with attention, reality was that everyone was afraid of her due to her possible power she could possess, which was unlikely due to not having placed herself in such extreme situations for a 11th Blade. It made her lonely, but she did have a few friends who she adored and cherished with all her heart, though she secretly loathed her father for what had occurred to her.

With puberty, Nina developed a little more than most, her breasts growing to their current state of natural G-cups as well as quite a mature figure. It did make life hard, having to adjust to ignoring the annoying glares until she decided that she’d follow her mother’s advice: have fun. So she decided to tease those who gawked and, well, life was much more fun! She did a lot more when she developed, possibly breaking out of an early shy shell she once had at the result of the ‘abandonment’ of both her father and the possible friends she could’ve had save her father’s name. Regardless, it didn’t stop her now, and after receiving a wonderful scholarship from Arcania she transferred immediately ready for a whole new experience.
Ons; Due to being gullible, Nina is quite easy to persuade if done correctly, as simply snatching and squeezing would make her snap and slap. Rather, she’s open t many things, but adores the entire concept of romance, being quite a girly girl wanting a Cinderella story and all. She’s quite protective of her partners, and can be quite jealous too. As one may have guessed, she loves breast foreplay, as the constant teasing with them has influenced a more sensitive nature to her twins.
Limits; She hates the idea of anything scat or gore related sex, as merely thinking about it would make her puke.

Classes;
~First Term~
-Combat against Monsters (Shortend to CAM)
-Cleric Training
-Arcane Studies: Light Element

~Second Term~
(Though not officially set, due to the necessary grades, Nina's aim is to attend the Hybrid Paladin classes; unfortunately she needs to find a private tutor)

Vergil1989

Kittmolly, you're good to go hun and CJ, love your new gal.  Welcome aboard Kit and CJ, glad to have your second character among us at last lol.