Sorceress wanted

Started by TheLegionary, August 25, 2010, 12:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Hi there,
I am craving for a story involving  a sorceress and an overthroned prince. The sorceress/priestess came from distant lands looking for something (to be decided). A variation would be the priestess also to be a female warrior with a powerful magic sword (not really necessary, actually, not very interested in this detail) - the girl would also have some psychic powers. The prince had been overthroned for some reason and, although his people loved him, he had to fleed: he continues to be a warrior fighting lonely against the usurpers (think of a Robin Hood with blue blood), but no one follows him, he lives a kind of curse. He is always opened to help whoever crosses his way, simply because he feels somehow guilty: he had lost everything, including family and hope - the traumatic experience could have unlock some psychic powers, such as having flash forwards about the future, which were never very clear (this is a possible variation, to be decided, since males normally lack these powers in this sort of scenario).
When both meet, they begin to help each other without meaning to. Both chars can be rude with each other - so there is an element of competition, but also some room for affection. A different strange affection bordering self-destruction. Love appears slowly and a strong bond is formed (it could be some kind of magic, which would surprise even the sorceress).
This would be a kind of love story with various adventure elements.
Of course, I am flexible and open to change some details. Do not be afraid, just because it seems I have everything apparently so well planed! I can change anything as long as the basic plot continues!
PM if anyone is interested. My ons/offs are not updated, so please disregard if you saw something you do not like or would like to add - as I said, I am open to change. All I look for is some commitment.
Hugs,
TL

Trish

This sound interesting...will the main plot of the story be set where the prince be trying to reclaim his throne?

TheLegionary

Ho Trish,

I will send you a PM.

Regards,

TL

TheLegionary

Hi there,

this is to thank you for the interest and the various messages I received! The story has been taken!

Hugs,

TL