Pan's Requests

Started by HeyThereLittleBear, December 12, 2015, 11:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyThereLittleBear

Hey there!

I'm Bear. This thread is going to be a topic with a lot of requests all lumped into one. I'm gonna separate things into categories so you can skip around to read whatever information you'd like.
Category titles will be in bold.
PM me if you're interested in anything!

Currently Craving: Spacey Wacey Timey Wimey (Doctor Who), AHS: Freak Show

About Me
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

You can call me Bear, or Oddie. I don't mind each. I prefer my aliases over my real name. I'm currently twenty-two years old and a resident of North Carolina. I'm married and have a daughter. I own three cats and two dogs. I have a full-time job that keeps me busy during the work week (Monday - Friday), but my role-playing is to keep me from going insane (all work and no play, y'know?)
If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask. I don't bite.

Preferences

What I like in a partner:
- third person POV *I will ONLY do 3rd POV.
- creative characters
- thoughtful posts (as in, you didn't just write the first thing that came to mind, you thought out your response)
- honesty (example: if you're getting bored, be frank with me so that we can fix the problem instead of ditching the role-play)
- respect (this is extremely important when it comes to respecting me as a separate entity from my role-play characters. I am personally a married woman and quite content in my marriage, so I'm not interested in any flirting out of character. I am not interested in you. My character is interested in your character)

My role-playing:
- third person POV
- minimum of 3-10 paragraphs per post, depending on muse and partner's post length
- mirror writing style. This means that I will give you back what you give me. If you half-ass your replies, I'll half-ass mine.
- honesty. I'm pretty blunt and I'll let you know quickly if I grow bored
- Respect. I'm respectful of you, so I expect the same. If you say you're not comfortable with something, I won't press the issue and I'll go about my business.

Turn Ons

- Male dominance.
- Female virginity. Preferably with blood included from breaking the hymen.
- Very large cocks.
- Non-consensual situations.
- Humiliation / degradation / desecration.
- Blood. I fucking love blood.
- Large insertions
- Animals / animal cock / bestiality
- Knotting / tying
- Multiple partners
- Cum facials / cum on breasts
- Face-fucking, with or without gagging / choking

Turn Offs

- parent/child incest
- pregnancy
- anal play. Like jesus fuck man, have you ever actually had anal sex? It's the biggest fucking shit ever going back in. Not sexy. It's fucking awful.
- Bathroom play. Um, no. No thanks

For the full list, my F-List is here.

Key
* - actively seeking this plot
* - still accepting role requests
* - temporarily closed
* - craving badly
* - has sample writing
underline - role that I would prefer to play

Plot-less Pairings

Game of Thrones
* Hound x Sansa
* OC x Sansa
* OC x OC

Harry Potter
* Draco x Ginny
* Draco x OC
* Snape x Lily
* Fenrir Greyback x OC
* Fenrir Greyback x Luna

The Hobbit / Lord of the Rings
* Azog x OC

Fiction
* vampire x human
* werewolf x human

Real Life / Modern
* older male x younger female
* teacher x student
* tutor x student
* dog x owner
* dog x pet-sitter
* friend x friend's sibling
* wife x husband's brother

Ideas

*** FANDOM ***

AHS: Freak Show *
Includes: slight romance

I don't have a definite idea in mind, but I would love to do a non-con role-play with your character being the absolutely dreadful young man known as Dandy. Perhaps I could make a character that is a freak? Or perhaps just someone that understands his particular... Affliction?

Frozen & Rise of the Guardians Crossover *
Includes: corruption, possible mind control, slight romance

Cold and dark go so well together... And since Pitch Black wasn't able to coerce Jack Frost himself into working with him, he'll take the next best thing. And what is more vulnerable than a young woman whom has just isolated herself from the rest of the world? She is a lonely being and so in need of love... And so easy to twist to his will.

Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book One *
Includes: romance, corruption, bribery, possible non-consensual turning consensual

After a failed attempt to destroy the fire nation from the inside, a young rebel is sent to Zuko as a tease. His father makes Zuko an offer that is hard to refuse -- get the girl on their side and he can come home, honor restored. All he needs is to know where the rest of the rebels are hiding.

Spacey Wacey Timey Wimey *
Doctor Who. I want something Doctor Who. I prefer ninth or eleventh Doctor.
Includes: romance, 50/50 smut/story play, action/sci-fi
Plot One:
Ninth doctor (Chris Eccleston) has been drawn to earth by the readings he is getting telling him that the living plastic is somewhere in England. Chance would have it that he meets Rose Tyler, or rather... Doesn't meet her. At last second, he is instead thrown together with someone else, making it so that the Doctor has never met Rose.
Plot Two
(Eleventh Doctor) After Amy's announcement of her impending pregnancy, the Doctor feels an overwhelming guilt that he has, once again, stopped the life of humans and interrupted what is their normality. Rather than putting them and their future child at risk, he sends them home. But he still desperately craves a companion, and finds one rather easily when he discovered that the Cybermen are back. He'll need help quick

*** INCEST ***

Family Traditions *
Includes: incest, non-consensual, older/younger dynamic, smut heavy
Energy cannot be created, only transferred, and the same can be said for evil. When he came of age, he was molested by an older relative who quietly assured him that it was a rite of passage in the family. The 'first time' must be with another member in the family and it was not to be discussed. Now that his sister is of age, it's time that he teach her about the family tradition, even if she doesn't want to be a willing participant.

Sisters *
Includes: lesbian, incest, virginity, reluctant consent, twins
As the two girls come of age, they couldn't be more similar. They look the same, act the same, and are developing at the same rate. But it also seems that they are failing in their love lives in the same way, as they are inseparable and men don't seem interested. Rather than trying to pursue a man that doesn't know them, one of them makes the offer for them to pleasure each other. The other is reluctant, even shy about their encounters but eventually comes to love them. But god forbid their parents ever find out...

*** NON-CONSENSUAL ***

Dirty Girl *
Includes: humiliation, non-consensual sex, possible public humiliation, force

She is a neat freak. There is nothing she hates more than clutter, except perhaps dirty. When she is offered the job of a lifetime, she simply can't say no. She's become the personal assistant for the CEO of a massive company. Only, she wasn't aware of how much of a "personal" job she would be doing. He delights in making the neat freak a dirty girl, even if it's against her will.

Crowded Subway * - short rp
Includes: non-consensual, anonymous sex, possible multiple partners

In a crowded subway, there's not much room for people to move. It can be a scary place if it's night time, especially for a beautiful young woman traveling alone. On her way home from a club, she encounters her worst nightmare - a crowded train and a handsy stranger with a knife.

Too Old for a Sitter *
Includes: older male / younger female, non-consensual turning consensual, possible mouth fucking

Her parents might be just a bit too over-protective. But then again, that's their only little girl. Even though she's far too old to need a sitter, they request a family friend to come stay at their house while they're away on a month-long vacation. But while the parents away, the friend will play... Even if she isn't a willing participant at first...

Forgive Me Father *
Includes: religious themes, non-consensual, humiliation, forced chastity
A young woman has decided to forego a life of sin and take the black. As part of her vows, she has to take a vow of celibacy... But the Father has something else in mind. She lives to serve him and the Lord, but he has come to serve only himself.

Last of the Fairies *
Includes: size difference, extreme large insertion, painful sex, non-consensual
She is the last of the fairies, a small and fragile thing that is stuck in the human world. In desperate need of help, she seeks out a person that seems to be fascinated by the fairies. She relies on the thought process that if he loves fairies so much, he wouldn't dare to harm one. She is horribly wrong, and her thought to be savior is now her captor... And he is still very fascinated in the fairykind.

*** BLOOD PLAY ***

The Love Affair with the Vampire * *
Includes: heavy blood play, possible snuff, torture, heavy smut, heavy romance, possible multiple partners

A vampire and a psychopath -- what could be a sweeter love story? Their insane minds play together like awful children and they have found the one thing that connects them stronger than anything else? The lure of the Blood. Even though she is just a human, she feels the call of the Blood and feels the urge to drink it, spill it, and bathe in it. So together they have a wonderful affair of love, bonding over the death of others and the delight in draining

Sample:
Millions of years of evolution didn't amount to nothing, but by just looking at the collection that were packed into this room like sardines, you would never tell. Top of the food chain and yet they were driven by a simple desire to mate, grinding against each other as they consumed enough alcohol to subdue their great mental capacities. They were literally dumping thousands of dollars a night to not think for just a bit.

But among the herd of humping and grinding cattle, there lay the ultimate predator, a wolf in the sheep's clothing. She was a woman, having groomed herself to meet the requirements for the ever-lusting man. Eva had always been a beautiful woman, but the last few years her descent into madness had treated her well. She worked out as often as most people prayed to god, ate a rather strict diet, and kept her body in near perfect physical condition.

And it was because of her strict regimen that she had attracted a fly into her pretty little honey pot, a rather attractive man that was rather intoxicated. His hands were hungry on her body as they danced -- well, it was closer to dry-humping than anything else. She could feel his cock press against her with every bump and grind, his need plain on his face. It was when she was sure he was just about to toss her to the ground in the club that she leaned close, whispering in his ear that they should return to her place.

The man was more than willing, following her like a good pet ought to. It was all a part of reeling him in, then, her house quite inviting to her guest. Her bed was a lovely thing, scarlet sheets and soft, warm comforter. He practically walked to his own death, tugging her along to his quite literal death bed. It wasn't until this point that she had returned his affections, her lips hungry on his body, hands grasping him and fondling him. She wanted him excited, wanted his blood rushing.

Sex was a messy thing, always had been. And it was never interesting with those that were drunk. He'd been far too eager in removing her clothes, his own following suit. The man had a cock that was rather impressive, but she wasn't paying attention to his swollen length, far too interested in the veins that stuck out on his body, her fingers trailing one.

Eva permitted him to get forceful, to push her down onto the bed, wrestling his way in between her legs as he position his cock against her opening. He thrust inside of her with a grunt, his cock delving deep into her sex as he started to move, his only pace to fuck hard and fast. He was a selfish lover, caring more about his own cock being satisfied than his partner. But that was fine. Eva arched under him, her hands sliding beneath the pillow. She faked a moan, arching up against him and proclaiming something along the lines of him being the best lover she'd ever had.

Her fingers found what they sought, the hilt of a blade that she'd hidden there before leaving in search of prey. Her moaning, writhing bullshit came to a swift halt, a true smile coming to her lips as she brought the blade across his belly, his blood gushing over her in hot gushes, his intestines falling out onto her stomach.

"Ah, yes," Finally, her lover wasn't so selfish, emptying himself upon her to make a hot, sticky mess of red on her sheets and between her legs. She was finally enjoying the sex, her hips bucking up into his now unmoving hips, his weight coming down upon her as his strength died with him. She came to her orgasm as he died on top of her, the last of his blood seeping out in slow drips.

As satisfying as it was to control man like this, it was always so disappointing afterwards. Such a mess to clean up, what with the blood and the body to dispose of. It was second nature to her by now, a process that was well worth the rewards she got.

And again, tonight, she found herself in the breeding grounds again, primed and ready for the hunt...

*** ABUSE ***

Broken Promises *
Includes: abuse, rape, slight romance, bondage

Every time it happens, he promises it will never happen again. And every time he breaks his promise, he swears that she made him do it. They've been dating for a few months now and she is head over heels in love with him. The only problem is that he has a bit of an issue with his anger. He is a rotten person to the very core of his being and he takes all his frustrations out on her. She is the perfect victim, because she will take it all. But he is insatiable. All is never enough

The Genie *
Includes: abuse, confinement, non-consensual, possible consensual, possible multiple partners, master/slave relationship
While traveling in the deserts of Egypt on vacation, a man comes across a very unique item -- a lamp. More specifically, a genie's lamp. And as long as he doesn't use his wishes up, she's his servant until the end of time...

*** ROMANCE***

Nuclear War *
Includes: romance, plot heavy, post nuclear war,
PM for details

*** BEASTS / FURRIES ***

Little Red & The Big Bad Wolf *
Includes: anthro/beast on girl, non-consensual, female virginity

The story of Little Red and the Big Bad Wolf is a tale as old as time, but the  details have gotten lost over the years. The Wolf was never a wolf, and Little Red as not as young as you'd might think.
The general idea of the story is still the same.
Little Red is on a journey through the dangerous, dark forest to take supplies to her quite ill grandmother. And on the way she does encounter the Wolf. The were-Wolf that is.
Let's role-play out the rest of the details.

Black Market Delights *
Includes: anthro on human, slavery, domination, force, non-consensual, possible consensual

The Black Market holds a lot of delights you can purchase -- people among them. But among all the normal women, there is one that is different from them all. A rare species -- a Naga. A woman, from the hips up at least. Her bottom half is the powerful body of a snake, her scales slick and gorgeous and her body such lovely flesh. She is the perfect pet for a man, and once properly broken, she is the perfect slave.

The Princess' Pet * *
Includes: heavy romance, anthro on human, some smut, taboo, master/pet dynamic, knotting/tying

In a society where anthro exist, they are viewed as pets for the wealthy, so it was no surprise for the princess to have been gifted a handsome young pup to have as a playmate. But the princess isn't a little girl anymore and her pup has grown into quite the large beast. They are as. Lose as ever, but the relationship is different. Even though it is forbidden, the princess can't get him out of her mind. They already share a bed together and she can't help but wonder what other ways her pet could serve her...

Sample:
The princess was a pampered soul from the day she was born, a sweet creature that had been born into the lap of luxury and truly belonged there. As a child, she had been blessed with everything she could ever want. But money could not purchase a friend for the lonely child.

At least not until she was seven. On that birthday, she was gifted her closest friend, a young anthro pup that was to be her pet. The creature was older and taller than her even at that age, but was still pampered enough that there was play left in his heart. The princess had found what true happiness was at last. The first few years were the best, with days full of play and laughter. As she grew older, the play turned to hours of talking. He was her closest friend and only confidant.

After a while, the two had become inseparable and it seemed only natural that the anthro be permitted to sleep in her bedchambers -- first, on a padded bed on the floor, then later at the foot of her bed. It wasn't long before the two were found nestled together in innocent embrace, the epitome of close friendship.

Even with the years of play behind them, she found it impossible to let her friend go. She had blossomed into a woman, and he from pup to full canine. The years had changed them but had not separated them. At the age of eighteen, she still refused to have her pet sleep anywhere besides her bed.

The cuddling had remained innocent. For a while.

In the quiet of the night, Elle slid her hand over to find him, her fingers brushing softly through the fur on his chest. He leaned in to her touch, their bodies so close she could feel the heat of his breath on her neck. He nipped at her gently, bringing soft little gasps from her lips, her body arching up into him. His hand moved on her body, first grasping her breast, fondling her through her silk nightdress. It moved then, following the curve of her side until his fingers found the edge of her dress.

Her breathing was ragged, electricity thrumming through every inch of her skin. His hand formed a trail of static, moving from her outer to inner thigh then finally cupping her sex gently. Elle blushed. She hadn't been aware she didn't wear panties. He pushed up her night dress to her stomach, sliding his hand away from her just enough to tease at her clit, making her press up to him in eager anticipation. Her breathing had grown heavier, body absolutely aching for him now.

His tongue was on her neck, followed by another nip. He worked his way down her body in slow motions, finally stopping between her legs. His tongue brushed her slow, teasing before he began. It wasn't long before her hands were on his head, her teeth biting into her lower lip to stifle her sounds of pleasure. He stopped just as she was on the verge of orgasm, grinning from between her legs. As he leaned up, she glanced down at him. His cock was erect, the tip almost dripping with precum.

"I'm ready." She whispered, watching as he leaned over her, slowly letting his tip rub against her virginal opening. Her arms wrapped around him, enjoying the heat from his body as she anticipated her virginity being broken. His muscles tensed, his tip entered, she gasped and -- and woke up.

Elle awoke feeling an odd mix of excitement and embarrassment. Her sex was alive with need over her dreamed fantasy of sex, her legs clamping together to try and stop the electricity. Her pet, her /real/ pet, lay next to her still. Her cheeks were hot and her body cold with a light sweat. The dream had come before, but never so intense. And as always, it was so hard to shake.

She propped herself up on her elbow, steadying her breathing as she touched his shoulder. "Hey... Are you awake?"

What A Good Girl *
Includes: anthro on human, bondage, collar/leash, non-consensual, face fucking, knotting/tying, rough fucking, smut

The anthro community lived for years as pets. They were servants, companions, and even guardians. But they knew that they were stronger. Just a few years ago, the tables were turned and they turned the humans into pets. Now the humans can be purchased as the anthro once were and they can be used for any purpose. A lonely canine purchases a human female to serve him in the home. He decides to give her the same treatment that they had -- collars and leashes, stripped naked, and abused. He soon finds that he gets off on her serving so dutifully... If she services his home so well, what's stopping her from servicing his cock?

Beauty & The Beast *
Includes: anthro on human, stockholm's syndrome, vanilla(ish), female virginity, romance

In exchange for her father's freedom, a beautiful young woman agrees to be the captive of the Beast. He needs to make her fall in love with him, but will he be able to succeed in getting her affections? For who could ever learn to love a beast?

Pokemon Master *
Includes: possible non-consensual, possible consensual, bestiality, knotting/tying, rough sex
*** NSFW pics included ***

With a world full of Pokemon, it's no strange occurrence for people to be attacked by them. Usually, it's nothing more than a bite or maybe some confusion, but the creatures are becoming more sentient. It's mating season and with the number of wild pokemon dwindling, they are becoming desperate to release their tensions...
Non-consensual route: Trainer caught and defeated by pokemon
Consensual route: Trainer uses the power of attraction to catch the most powerful pokemon and build a master team

NSFW pics

Punishing the Bitch *
Includes: animal on human, non-consensual sex, public humiliation, knotting/tying, breeding

There is a new form of punishment that has been set in place that has proven to be rather successful -- to punish in a way that is similar of the crime. Murderers are killed, rapists get fucked quite unpleasantly, and even minor offenses get a like punishment. And all of this is done publicly. There are courtyards in every city just for punishments to be performed. And what is more perfect way to punish a bitch than to have her bred like one?

Dog Sitter *
Includes: non-consensual, female virginity, bestiality, knotting/tying
He finds an ad on the internet - dog sitter, cheap cheap cheap! I guarantee your pet will be well taken care of - at your house or mine! Considering his business trip, he needs someone to watch his prize dog, so he invites her to stay at his place and take care of man's best friend. He divulges all information about the dog's care, but forgets to mention that this dog just happens to be a prize-winning breeding stud... And he is eager to do his job.

The Stable *
Includes: bestiality, large insertion, younger female (17-20), extreme amounts of cum
As part of her new duties as a stable hand, a young woman is finding herself with taking care of the prize breeding stallion. He is an impressive beast, but perhaps more impressive when she is shown her new duty - to milk the stallion. She is disgusted in having to essentially give a horse a hand job, but also... Slightly turned on...

The Vet's Office *
Includes: bestiality, forced breeding, knotting/tying, non-consensual, multiple partners, dog on human
A very well-off vet has decided he would like to take his business and start a new venture - breeding. Part of his curiosity is in breeding large dogs to be larger than ever. But he wants only the best sperm, which requires to keep his dogs 'milked'. He purchases a girl off the black market just for that, to keep his hands clean of the dirty work. She has only one thing she has to do - permit multiple dogs to breed her and fill her with their cum.

Curiosity Fucked The Cat *
Includes: bestiality, consensual, young adult (17-20), masturbation, knotting/tying, female virginity
Her life sucks. From her part-time job that makes her work herself to the bone, to school, which stresses her out beyond belief, and she needs some sort of stress relief. Masturbation seems like the best route. It's pleasurable, relieves stress, and she doesn't have to hassle with pregnancy. But her dog has been showing great interest in her now, and is curious to join in on her fun... And she is just as curious.... After all, it would be pleasurable, relieve stress, and she wouldn't get pregnant...

The Love Drug *
Includes: bestiality, semi-consensual, knotting/tying, female virginity, multiple partners
Scientists have created a new 'love drug' that is said to excite those that are around you. It passed animal testing with flying colors, and now they are moving to testing it on humans with willing subjects. Unfortunately, someone dropped a sample in the lab and got covered in it... What they don't know is that it doesn't wash off. The unsuspecting person goes home to her house full of pets.

LAST UPDATED 12/12
Chill me, thrill me
Fill me with fantastic terrors never felt before
Nameless here, forevermore.

Ons / Offs