Paradise Lost (Female Neko's only!)

Started by ILo049, July 11, 2009, 01:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILo049

I'm looking for a group of girls willing to play the following plot:

A big business man (my character) has had a secret and private island only known to him. Every year he seems to disappear from humanity to escape to his own made paradise. Escaping form all companies and even his family into his heaven. Waiting for him are slave of love, from which he has collected over the years. All the girls want to get with him, and do anything to be "on top". He is a warm and understanding master, but can get strict and mean at times.

Here are a few characteristic of the Nekos:
These nekos have made for themselves a proper hierarchy where there are two elders that boss everyone around, and the ranks go form them. These two are the first to have sex with him every year upon his arrival, and the higher the rank, the more likely to get with him, and when a neko get's with him her rank goes up a bit too.

One of his duties after the large introductory feast and the elder sex is to "baptize" the virgins, this means that all the nekos around the equivalent age of human 16. After their first sex, the nekos hyper-grow (meaning their breast, ass legs, and everything grow from 'child' to 'women') in merely weeks, and become very sex hungry.

So the first two roles that need to be filled are the Two elders, and after that a virgin or two, and in between rankings of the Nekos... anyone interested?

Roles:

Elders:
-
-

Virgins:
-
-

Other:
-
Here are my: ONs/OFFs, Ideas (plots) and my Intro.