What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Lilly

You can't disqualify me....I heard you say "Simon says get down on one knee!"
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Mr Bigglesworth

Miss Lilly

I'm already on my knees....what more do I have to do for a scone??
Visit Lola's!

Mr Bigglesworth

He's a grown man, can't he make his own scones?  Now I have to get up and make him scones.  Good grief.

Silver

How am I going to create a thunder snow storm..
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Mr Bigglesworth

Silver

I know that I look tough but hear me out...
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

TheLegionary

Silver

TheLegionary

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Silver

Endorphin

This is the warmest straight jacket I've ever worn.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Silver

Come closer, you know that you want to see more

Endorphin

Dammit! I wish someone would let me out of this miserably cold snow dome! :P
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Endorphin

Hmmm, my own strip poker technique could also use a little refinement!  :-\

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Endorphin

Dammit! I think we're stuck again... any chance you might be able to reach the phone?

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Endorphin

Ow! I just felt something prickly in my bum!

Silver

Endorphin

I'll be able to make this strip tease last all night!

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Endorphin

What! You mean this isn't a lingerie party? Shit!