Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chasseybaby

*lets out a long sigh* good....
Lol good to know, i promise I wont beat you too bad...  ;)

Yes! I love to dance! ^^

If I refused to dance with anyone but you?

Falstaff

yes...would love to dance with ya

If I worked a day job at the office and then volunteered nights and weekends at the fire hall?

Chasseybaby

Yes, very sexy! lol

If I brought you and your fire team treats and coffee? ^^

Falstaff

Yes...though the police seem to eat more sweets than we do.  ;D

If I took you for a ride in the truck?

Chasseybaby

Yes! I wonder what kind you have....

If i wash your truck on a hot day?

Falstaff

Me...or the fire hall?  I have a 4x4 Dodge Ram...the hall...plenty of nice trucks.
Oh my gosh...yes...would love to watch  :-[ ...I mean...let you.

If I "accidentally" sprayed you with the water?

Chasseybaby

Lol as long as it wasnt the fire hose ^^ Nice My dads got a Dodge too they are pretty dependable trucks ^^ good for muddin in

If I got you back for spraying me down?

Falstaff

Yes...they are dependable, and not a fire hose...wouldn't wanna hurt you.  *smiles and gives a gentle squeeze*
Hmmm...depends on how you get me back?  But I guess...all would be fair since I started it.

If I took you to a bonfire at the riverside?

Chasseybaby

*kisses his cheek and smiles* Would love it!

If I shared smores and a blanket by the fire?

Falstaff

*blushes slightly and grins*  Absolutely.  *turning to face you, applies a kiss on your cheek*

If I held you close under that blanket...nuzzling your head under my chin...as we listen to the sounds of nature around us?

Shadowclaw

Handed you the keys to tuned up lifted Ford Raptor?

Anjelita

Um... YES!

...serenaded you a ballad...terribly?
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Shadowclaw

LOL, depends on the song. hahaha

Would you like me if I gave you a give card for $20 but it expires midnight today?

Anjelita

Yes (so long as it has an online shop)

...if said ballad was a BSB song?
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

SummerWhispers

Of course.

......if I whispered softy to you....telling you of fantasies and stories to entertain you throughout the evening?

Breathless Intent

I would, very much. I am so curious about all of the undoubtedly exciting fantasies you have stored up!

...if I lit some candles and made the room we were in as romantic and sexy as possible....but still had no intention of letting you stay the night?

SummerWhispers

I would......I can be very persuasive when I set my mind to gaining some ones attention..

If I very slowly told you of great sensual delights awaiting you ....as I trailed the tips of my fingers down your body.....

Breathless Intent

...well, how could anyone not enjoy that? I'd like you very much indeed!

...if I were to blush and feign innocence of any such sensual delights?

Shadowclaw

If you could pull it off, yeah.

Would you like me if I had a comical accident, but remained mostly unhurt?

Breathless Intent

Of course! How could I justify not liking you after you were in an accident? So long as you didn't kill/hurt someone/something else...

Would you like me if I hogged all of the Halloween candy?

Shadowclaw

Probably not. lol No body eats my Reece's!

Would you like me if you tried to get me to dance but I was too terrified?

Anjelita

Oh. I'll make you dance...

...if I had a compulsion to say "like" in like every sentence at least like 2 times?

Shadowclaw

After a while it would get on my nerves. I actually grew up in the California valley. After that experience, its really annoying to me when people say "like" constantly.

Would you like me if I showed up at your door covered from head to toe in mud?

Anjelita

YES
Mud is just the fun.
But I wouldn't let you track it over my hardwood floors.

...if I had a third nipple? (are nipples pg13?)

Shadowclaw

ROFL! I'm not touching that one! :o

Would you like me if I was so pervy, they had to invent a new word for it? Maybe... hmmmm. How about, supercalifragilisticexpialipervy!