Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minkflavoredcheese

My fingers and toes squirm as pleasure courses through my body, your fingers on my ears a stimulation that almost nothing could ever imitate. I rub my back against you, and wrap my tail around your back to ensure you stay close.

kitten

*double cuddles Mink and Maro since they refuse to part*
O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

bramlar

feels bad about stealing the win and cuddles up to kitten to make amends

Oreo

Cuddles bramlar 'cause he feels bad.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

bramlar

cuddles back because one good cuddle deserves another.

kitten

*cuddles bramlar, forgiving him and adding a nuzzle for the cuddle received*

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Darius

Cuddles MM from behind, wrapping his arms around her for a quick hug
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Mistress Maro

-turns in his arms to face him and cuddles close- Hey there. -smirks-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Lithos

-Puts his arms around her and cuddles gently from behind, his lips brushing her earlobe as he whispers in quiet voice- Hi there pretty one -poofs-
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Mistress Maro

-wiggles some as his lips brushed her ear.- Mew! -blinks as he vanishes- ?? -pouts because there is no one to cuddle.-

Chris Rock

Darius

sneaks up behind the pouter, tickles her butt and cuddles again... nipping his teeth on her ear as he does so
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Mistress Maro

-wiggles again leaning against him as he nibbles on her ear.- Mew!

Chris Rock

Darius

spins her around and cuddles her front too. using those straps to pull her close
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

Mistress Maro

-wraps arms around his neck cuddling up to him.-

Chris Rock

Darius

wraps her up tightly, writhing against her
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

Mistress Maro

-Moves against him leaning up to his neck licking the curve of his neck before lightly biting him.- Mm

Chris Rock

Darius

wraps a hand around her holding her head closer and whispers.. cuddle lower... and chuckles
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Darius

rubs her head as she's 'cuddling'... what's the line from that song. 'a goddess on her knees"

Cuddles her head from here.
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

kitten

*cuddles Darius and enjoys it immensely*

Duncan

Cuddles Kitten because he needs a hug.

kitten

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Nimmy

*Nimmy's avatar pounces on Maro and purrs*