League of Legends: Shadows of Valoran - Recruiting!

Started by apygoos, March 12, 2013, 04:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revenent

Volibear is the sworn enemy of Zilean, and thus doesn't deserve a journal entry.

Orochimaru

What chu talking about? Soviet Bear kicks all the ass and gets all the ladies. For mother Freljordia!

SargentToughie

I find the riot posts even more entertaining then the Journal articles.

"Guys, I have an idea! Listen - I think there's a distinct possibility that this woman may be not acting in a manner that is entirely consistent with her words. It's almost as if she is engaging in some form of deception, perhaps. I don't know - just a random thought that just occurred to me. Feel free to disregard."
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Revenent

So, Zac is out. Anyone have first thoughts on him?

apygoos

kckolbe

Though I suck at female chars, my first thought was this game, and maybe a female earlier attempt.  Slime girls can be fun, after all.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

apygoos

kckolbe

Yeah, before they made Zac, the league's first attempt at a secret weapon.  It would be an OC with no lore to support it, just an idea.  Like I said, though, wouldn't be for me. 
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

apygoos

you can work around with that, id imagine there had to be at least a couple prototypes.
you could argue, that since they were trying to make a weapon, she had too much humanity and hesitation to follow orders to be an effective machine for the fields of justice.

Revenent

A female Zac and a female Vlad. So we're basically doing League of Rule 63 here.

SargentToughie

I find this notion humorous, considering a character I used in a previous RP that I won't be repeating here.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

apygoos

ncie to know wegot some ideas brewing :)

Revenent

Well yeah, but these would be based on characters that don't suck and aren't already girly.

kckolbe

I'm not playing a female Zac, was just saying that was the first thing I thought of when Zac came out.  I'm not sure what I would play, as I'm not entirely sure who could be involved.  Obviously Ashe and Tryn are fair game if this is based in Freljord, but what about the rest?  Will one (or more) factions be antagonists and therefore off limits?

Intro Thread

apygoos

otuside side the [purely political] marriage between the tribes of Ashe and Trynd, Sejuanni and her tribe of the Winters Claw Fight for unification of Freljord under her. The current mystery is of Lissandra, and more over, what are Volibear and the Ursine doing about these recent events. Who is this "ice witch"? [im pretty confinced its Lissanrda, especially since her reccomended items were leaked onto PTB a couple weeks ago and shes an AP mage].
Id say that all freljord and demacian champs/factions are fair game. The only clear faction that would have outright hostility with the others is Sejuanni's camp.

SargentToughie

Noxus could see a powerful ally in Sej's crew too, since she's a strong and dominant leader who seems very noxian in the way that she operates, with the whole 'power and strength first' mindset.
Ons and offs

kckolbe

So does anyone other than Rev have a character concept?

Intro Thread

SargentToughie

Um...

I've got a few concepts in mind, but I'll decide on them later.
Ons and offs

apygoos

If we end up with an all OC cast, for all we know the plot could be completely different. *my mind is working non stop*

Orochimaru

I'm waiting to see how everything goes plot wise before I make up my mind.

kckolbe

Admittedly, I think we are stuck in a catch-22 ish loop.  Apygoos is waiting on chars to flesh out the situation, while we are waiting on the situation to determine char concepts.

Intro Thread

Ashena

I'm still here and interested. I'm waiting on plot to pick a character cause the one I had In mind wont fit with the new plot. :)

Revenent

We could just do the "the Void emerges" plot on a wider scale than just how the Shadow Isles gets involved. Honestly, while these very specific what-if plots are neat, they're not really conducive to the creation of original characters. At least not ones that come from a ton of different backgrounds and races.

apygoos

greatest.
april fools day
ever.
http://www.chewgame.com/en/chew/
omg...a troll within a troll..fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteemooooooo
and im not talking abotu the teemo you eat

Revenent

I can't get the bloody Voidling to move after the game starts up.