Quest for The Shadow Gate (Dark High Fantasy) [Interest Check]

Started by TheHangedOne, April 26, 2015, 08:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenixrisen

There will be no kind of system. The winners or losers of a particular battle will be decided by what is best for story purposes.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Etherealgirl

Etherealgirl

TheHangedOne

Nope. We're just being very thorough. The game will likely be starting some time this weekend, or Monday at the latest. In the meanwhile, everyone can feel free to chatter here.  ;)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Birchleaf

I think many of us (well, at least one of us) is waiting to see who and what is going to be part of the final cut of the game before doing much chattering.

Moraline

Birchleaf

I am fairly certain I am in as an eccentric mixed-race alchemist.

Moraline

Quote from: Birchleaf on May 06, 2015, 07:17:39 PM
I am fairly certain I am in as an eccentric mixed-race alchemist.
You should mix me up a growth drink, Doc!  I'm afraid that the limits of my sexual prowess will be severely hampered by my less then 6" tall stature.

Birchleaf

Quote from: Moraline on May 06, 2015, 07:21:56 PM
You should mix me up a growth drink, Doc!  I'm afraid that the limits of my sexual prowess will be severely hampered by my less then 6" tall stature.
Umm... Well... No, I must have heard you wrong. 'Prowess', yes, that was what you said. Prowess. I am an expert in increasing my costumer's battle prowess. I can provide several temporary measures that may help you with your conundrum. This fine concoction right here should increase your height by a factor of twelve, while keeping everything else proportional, including strength. Since sprites are stronger per-ounce than humans, this will grant you enormous power for whatever quarrel you wish to settle. It is a pity it only has such a drastic effect on the smallest of the small folk like yourself, honoured client, or else I could use its power to create an army of invincible giants. For two hours, give or take a few minutes, that it.

Phoenixrisen

I hope that no one is too horribly squicked that we put it into Extreme for safety. We're working on getting the OOC and Character's threads up. Sorry about the delay I had about three major life events crop up all at once but I've gotten them all handled and am ready to move on.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Moraline

Posted my sheet with the amendments requested. Hope I did it correctly.

Would be nice to have a couple "monster" race players.

Etherealgirl