News:

Main Menu

Cat predicts death

Started by Lilac, July 26, 2007, 01:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilac

See title

QuoteNo one's certain if Oscar's behavior is scientifically significant or points to a cause. Teno wonders if the cat notices telltale scents or reads something into the behavior of the nurses who raised him.

HairyHeretic

He's actually draining them of their life energy, illustrating once more that cats are indeed evil. That whole being cute thing is just a ruse.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Celestial Goblin

It's scent-based. Cats, dogs and other animals can learn a lot about a persons emotions and health just by smelling them.

National Acrobat

Quote from: Celestial Goblin on July 30, 2007, 03:58:05 PM
It's scent-based. Cats, dogs and other animals can learn a lot about a persons emotions and health just by smelling them.

Then why on earth can't my dog distinguish dog-crap from real food, and spoiled, rotten food from things that are ok to eat?

I must have a messed up dog.

Cherri Tart

it's a known fact that cats are smarter then dogs :D
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Celestial Goblin

Quote from: National Acrobat on August 08, 2007, 10:14:49 AM
Then why on earth can't my dog distinguish dog-crap from real food, and spoiled, rotten food from things that are ok to eat?

He probably can, but doesn't care.
Also, dogs sometimes like spoiled and rotten things. I was even once told that giving a dog a piece of slightly rotten meat every month or few is healthy because it helps to balance something in the digestive system.

As for crap, I'm afraid your dog is just 'one of those' who do it. :)