News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Blink dammit!  I can't take that deadpan stare and that hair???   It is like...FROZEN in that tangled, disarray!  Got poked in the eye like 5 times just trying to get close enough to nibble on your sexy ears!   I've HAD IT!  Good bye, beautiful....*sobs pitifully*

Alucarddalv

I have had it with you always trying to use the spurs on me and never taking off that hat....
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Belle33

There is like zero chance of you being faithful, is there?  I didn't think so.  Let's just end this before it gets started. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

I'm tired of that "Belle Cash" look!   Get some color, babe!   I'm outta here!

Belle33

Damn - you used to love my little black dresses.  You've gotten so fickle since we started using the strap on.  I can't take it anymore - goodbye!

Alucarddalv

I am breaking up with you for not being faithful to me....both of you.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Anesa

Okay FINE!  Ya big crybaby!  Also, I told you those spur marks would eventually fade!!  But NOOO!  It was a fair trade off:  I spur you, you bite my neck!   You don't see me crying about these holes in the side of my neck do ya?  HUH??  Do ya??

*sniffs*  Can we kiss and make up now?  :-(

Alucarddalv

I am afraid not cause your cheating on me with the same person I was cheating on.....come to think of it why are we all complaining?

Does not sparkle.....

Mordred

I have many personalities.. and this one, right now.. can't handle this any longer. *listens inside his head* Yeah.. and what he said! *again* And..what? He did what? Ok.. the madness is creeping in again.. I better leave. I'm sure it's something you did.. but.. I have no idea what.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

It was fine when only YOU could hear the voices in your head, but now I'M hearing them too and it's just freaking me out!  I'm gone.... (the voices in your head told me I should be the one to leave).  :-)

Mordred

You took the side of that voice? You know how I feel about the morning voice. How the sun has that strange effect.. oh but still.. you just had to. I can't stay. My other voice.. yeah, he'll be back.. but this one, right now.. I'm headed to the basement. Just listen for the knocking.
*See Pillory*

Alucarddalv

We are finished cause you keep listening to all the voices of those vampire hunters you drained dry, and keep tryingg to stake me I said no already....

Does not sparkle.....

Anesa

Go away....you didn't wanna kiss and make up!   Hmmpfh!!

Alucarddalv

That is because you spend more time wearing my duster and stetson then I do...granted it was the only thing you where wearing...I am sorry baby please come back you can even use the spurs....

Does not sparkle.....

abandoneddolly

It was cool hanging around you at first, but then all these vampire obsessed teens started coming around , and it all got to be a little too much. bye.

Mordred

I'm always afraid I will break you.. after chipping your shoulder (sorry.. thought I could bite carefully).. oh but you know I sometimes lose control a bit. So, because of this.. I have to make like a corpse and dig a hole. No, not for you.. for me! Goodbye.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

I really don't mind you breaking me. I kept a stock pile of hot glue around to piece me back together, but when you throw the pieces in the trash where I cant find them its a little different. I was really attached to those pieces or mmm I was.

Belle33

You've been a doll, but now I need a teddy bear.  It's been fun though.  ta ta!

Zaphod

I can't be with someone who loves her teddy bears more than me. Goobye Belle. :p

Belle33

Yes!  I luv my teddy bear!  I'm sorry you feel so threaten by that.  It's been nice, Zaph ;)

Nico

You luv your teddy more than me! We're so done!

Sapien

Sorry nick those colors are really bad for my eyes. Wave your flag and you goodbye! :)

Sybl

Get out now, I can't take it anymore.

Belle33

So that's it - you're just leaving without explanation!  I deserve more than that.  Your loss!

Zaphod

You want an explanation? Here's one. You go right to sleep as soon as we make love. I miss the pillow talk. Let's just move on, okay?