Interest Check - Futanari Mecha School

Started by MissFire, May 28, 2016, 08:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissFire

Yeah, I thought that was a really nice touch.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Hobbes1266

There would still be snow though right? The things that cleared the pollutants and killed all men fixed that right? Though that would probably still be before the bunker was submerged.

Dhi

It does take away from my special snowflake if the snowflake's no longer special, but I can adapt.

I'm thinking about things in terms of the glass bell effect, in which, once the polar caps are melted, the theory is that temperatures can no longer go back to "normal" even if climate change is halted. Fun trumps realism, or our current model of it, in any case.

MissFire

It's the last pre-war snowflake, at least.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Aida Rose

Hi. I'm interested in making a female sword, if that's cool.

Hobbes1266

A female sword is exactly what we need right now.

ThisOneGal

It looks like the group has evened out, so I probably won't be joining (also, unsure of my ability to commit). Was leaning towards a female sword. If you lose players at some point, send me a PM and I can try to fill in.

Not sure if this joke has been made yet, but worldbuilding suggestion: slang term for female swords paired with a futa shield should be 'scabbard'.

Aida Rose

Ohhh. It would be cool if the character sheet and OOC were in the first post. I had to dig to find them xp

Name: Sage Laurent
Height: 5'7
Build: Kinda curvy, but mostly slim
Position: Sword

Bio: Sage's never seen an alien outside of movies. What she's seen wasn't pretty, but it never seemed to matter. Things were bad enough on the ground without shaking her fist at the sky. She barely knew either of her parents. Her father (?) disappeared around the time her mother was pregnant with Gina, and her mother only survived long enough to push Sage's baby sister prematurely into the world. When her Aunt arrived to help with the birth, she'd found a four year old Sage and a tiny infant, both planted on the floor and bawling their eyes out.

Ever since then, it had been Sage and Gina. She never wanted to have a bad thought about her Aunt Leah. The woman tried her best and her addictions weren't her fault, but the fact was the two sisters never had any peace. Sage dropped out of school at a young age so Gina wouldn't have to and worked to support them. Sometimes, when Aunt Leah got behind on the rent and couldn't persuade the landlord to give her another chance, they ended up on the streets. Sage got good at finding hiding spots for Gina to sleep in while she sat up to keep lookout. Wherever they'd have to move, she always made sure to get a library card.

Personality: Sage tries her best, but at times the apathy takes over as a defense against the reality of her situation. She finds it difficult to open up to others. She enjoys things like shoplifting, vandalism and trespass, though she's doing her best to abstain from from her unsavory habits. Despite her lack of education, Sage's pretty bright and a huge reader. And a huge eater, though the two aren't necessarily related. Her biggest hobby, though, is drawing. The walls of everywhere she's lived are covered in her art, including the outdoors places she's been forced to accommodate. Those are often labeled graffiti, though. When faced with (social?) hostility, she's likely to shutdown.

Ons: peace ✌️,  humor, romance, food, a sense of relative security, stories, oral, bondage, foreplay, rough partners, dominant behavior, anal, biting, cum stuff (probably yes to anything not on the off list; ask!)

Offs: chaos, confrontation, verbal abuse, torture, mutilation, substance abuse, scat, watersports, vore,

Notes: Besides books, Sage really enjoys whatever's this world's equivalent to movies, television shows, and art. She joined to make the world a safer place for Gina. Annnd to get those work benefits to make Gina's world a little less impoverished, at least.

la dame en noir

Quote from: ThisOneGal on May 30, 2016, 08:18:37 PM
It looks like the group has evened out, so I probably won't be joining (also, unsure of my ability to commit). Was leaning towards a female sword. If you lose players at some point, send me a PM and I can try to fill in.

Not sure if this joke has been made yet, but worldbuilding suggestion: slang term for female swords paired with a futa shield should be 'scabbard'.
Don't count yourself out so quickly
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Good fucking God. I don't have enough time for this... I don't have time for this... Oh god, can I say no? Help meeeeeeeee

Writersblockade

Quote from: Karma on May 31, 2016, 01:51:01 PM
Good fucking God. I don't have enough time for this... I don't have time for this... Oh god, can I say no? Help meeeeeeeee

Gotta stretch for the things you love!
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

la dame en noir

Quote from: Karma on May 31, 2016, 01:51:01 PM
LOL

THIS IS THE ONE I TOLD YOU ABOUT ON SKYPE AND NOW YOURE HERE!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
A&A | FxF |

Quote from: la dame en noir on May 31, 2016, 01:56:32 PM
LOL

THIS IS THE ONE I TOLD YOU ABOUT ON SKYPE AND NOW YOURE HERE!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

This is your fault!

Question is, do you have roles that need filling? I'm fairly flexible. Sorry if it's stated somewhere but I'm at work and there's a lot to catch up on for this game.

Yukina

Quote from: Karma on May 31, 2016, 02:08:11 PM
Question is, do you have roles that need filling? I'm fairly flexible. Sorry if it's stated somewhere but I'm at work and there's a lot to catch up on for this game.

My character needs a motherly-proportioned futa sword. :)

la dame en noir

yasss

because not having Karma in this would be a sin
A&A | FxF |

I like the idea of playing an alien, but I don't know what the current lay of the game is.

Dhi

Hi Karma! We have one alien to my knowledge, Kala, a futa sword.

Hobbes1266

We have a good balance of characters at the moment but adding more could help, I personally think there's enough room for another alien.

Okay, cool. What about someone that isn't a pilot? Like an engineer or something like that?

Aida Rose

Oh that's a cool idea. (Though I think if you'd rather be a pilot, balance (?) doesn't matter, for lots of reasons you probably don't need a newb to list lol. Like how new the game is.)

With my schedule, it's probably better that there isn't  a partner that's guaranteed to always have to wait for me to post. *laughs*

Aida Rose

Smart! x) And I guess if your schedule clears up and you want to, your character could always make a lateral move or whatever to pilot.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Karma on May 31, 2016, 03:25:22 PM
With my schedule, it's probably better that there isn't  a partner that's guaranteed to always have to wait for me to post. *laughs*

I'd wait for you!

*bats eyelashes*

lol
A&A | FxF |