A Family's Abduction (Incest and Slavery and Kidnapping OH MY!)

Started by Urbanzorro, March 01, 2012, 11:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

They were just an average family from United States living their average lives day by day.

But little did they know the fate that awaited them all. Of the fact that their existence would soon be restricted to a small and uncharted island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean known on the black market as "Hell's Island". A facility wildly regarded as the very best place to purchase sexual slaves of any race, sex, or other specifics that a buyer could want.  And finally of the fact that they were to be the newest batch of slaves produced from Hell's Island

Alright, so this is an idea that popped back into my head earlier today and just wont go away. It screams to be written, and I'm hoping that it will garner some interest. I'm looking for 3-5 players interested in taking on the roles of the family that has been abducted. This game will be set in the real world, with all the real physical limitations that we know and love. I'm planning on it being more than just one sex scene after another, with time for the characters to interact with one another in order to illustrate the slow breaking of their wills, and the reshaping of them into good little salves.  Below is a list of the slots open for the game.

Master Jose Martinez(Urbanzorro)
Mother OPEN
Mother/Father OPEN
Daughter OPEN
Son OPEN
Daughter OPEN
Minor Characters/Extras(Urbanzorro)

The required roles for game start are the mother, and the daughter. With the optional roles being the mother's spouse, and the additional children. This means that the actual family's composition is open for a little wiggle room. For example they could be husband and wife or wife and wife with the kids. Or a single mother with her children ect.

Next up is the character sheet

[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b](Mother? Father? Son? Daughter?)
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Race/Ethnicity:[/b](Optional)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Personal History:[/b]
[b]Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs[/b] Not to be confused with player's Ons/Offs. For instance your character probably doesn't like being forced to serve but if you're playing a slave I bet you enjoy having them forced!
[b]Player's Limits[/b] I'm not asking for your whole On/Off list, just the things that you know you don't want to happen to your character in this game. Bear in mind that it is extreme and will involve incest.

Assuming you're still interested there are a few things I'd like to say up front so that we can hopefully avoid any problems/issues. This game is going to be placed in the Extreme category, and it is going to involve elements that would not belong anywhere else. Below is a short list of what extreme aspects you can expect to take place in the game and a short description of their context in the game. Also below that list will be a list of what might take place and a separate one of what won't take place.

Things that WILL happen Everything on this list will happen to most if not all the slave characters
Rape Its going to happen, but the again given the setting it would be disappointing if it didn't. 
Forced Incest The different members of the family will be forced to have lots of kinky sex ;D
Forced Same Sex Encounters Both the male and female characters will be made to serve males and females.
Body Modification This can be anything from changing character's grooming habits(I.E. pubic hair) to tattoos to piercings or possibly brandings.
Anal For both the male and female characters
Bondage Basically anything my mind can come up with as far as tying your characters up/down/all around is an option

Things that MIGHT happen The items on this list may or may not happen provided there are players interested in them, these items will also ONLY happen to those character's who's players want them to happen.
Bestiality Something I have played before and that I think can be interesting if done correctly.
Water Sports This is something that I haven't played before I am curious about and would be willing to incorporate into the story.
Electric Play Something that like bestiality can be quite interesting if done correctly.

Things that WILL NOT happen
Gore
Blood Play
Scat
Mutilation/Severe Physical Damage

Ok....With all that out of the way, if you're interested please feel free to fill out a character sheet and post it up.

Image:
Name: Jose Martinez
Position: Master
Sex: Male
Race/Ethnicity: Hispanic
Personality: Jose is normally a calm and calculating man, he plans things well in advance and is more than willing to use anyone's weakness against them to get what he wants.
Personal History:
Born somewhere in the United States, Jose's first forays into illegal business endeavors was as a small level weapons dealer. As the money began to stack up he tried his hand at human trafficking and found it to be much more enjoyable. Ever since then he has devoted his life to making sure that he can do what he wants when he wants.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Has no real limits, Enjoys dominating, does not enjoy submitting, willing to use both men and women
Player's Limits None Really ;D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Haibane

Mmm, I'm so glad you decided to reprise this idea ;)

(Model - Nigella Lawson)

Name: Nigella Schultz
Position: Mother
Sex: Female
Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian
Details: 5' 6" 150lbs 42DD-28-38
Figure: Voluptuous; Rubenesque
Personality: Outgoing, bubbly, gregarious, motherly
Personal History: A vanilla lady with a vanilla life. High school and college education, no great academic skills, met her husband when she was 19 in college and they married when she was 21. Has been a housewife since the birth of their first child.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs: Extremely vanilla. Nigella has performed oral sex on her husband but has never swallowed. She has never had anal sex although her husband has asked numerous times and the furthest she has gone has been to let him lick her back there and put a single finger in. She never goes on top and even thinks doggy style is naughty. She shaves below around her lips and anus but leaves the front lawn untrimmed.
Player's Limits: Within the context of this setting all the fetishes you list that fall within the game are ONs except for watersports. The things you list as beyond the game's themes are also OFFs for me too. Oh, in-game smoking is outside my limits. hate the stuff. Thanks!

Drugs are okay if taken orally. No injecting or snorting please.

Things I really love (in this context) - bondage (to extreme levels), whipping/flogging/cropping/caning/slapping (to extreme levels), anal sex (to extreme levels - torture and stretching with huge objects but please keep it realistic, such as it would take some weeks of daily abuse to work up to a wine bottle unless you want blood and torn flesh on your hands - which I don't), fucking machines and forced multiple orgasms, orgasm denial, incest/forced incest, forced lesbian sex, enemas and enema retention/torture (though not scat, anything that comes out is not described and goes straight down a toilet or a drain or is hosed away), piercings (I like lots of piercings - septum, tongue, nipples, clit hood, triangle piercings, inner labia, etc) and branding, verbal and physical abuse generally, forced shaving.

Parts of the background are open to change depending on preferences of the other family members but I wish to retain the innocent sexual nature of this character.

Miyu

Image:
Name: Elizabeth 'Lizzy'
Position: Daughter
Sex: female
Race/Ethnicity:Whatever, American?
Personality: She is a firecracker, she loves to have fun and just do stupid things. She is the type of girl that would risk her life on almost anything and does not have fear on any new challenge. She loves to hear music and just be herself, she can be serious when she needs to be serious however it will be just rarely when she does. She is always trying to make her family smile or laugh with her silliness and is loved by the entire family. She is a wild child that actually respects their parents ruling.
Personal History: She was born into the family last, being the youngest child gave her enough opportunities to get whatever she wants from her parents. She learned to be wild however she always maintained a level of respect towards her family. She could sneak out during the night to go to a party however she knew her parents would be looking for her so she always got home before they noticed and when they did she was punished, as simple as that. She loves her family to death and would do anything to see them happy, often times making weird faces and just being silly with them. (did not knew what else to put I don't want to damage the rest of the characters story)

Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs She likes it rough and likes when a person takes control of her during sex. However outside sex she is just as normal as anybody else she aims for respect and won't give herself for anybody. She does not like leaving permanent marks on her body.
Player's Limits Scat,Gore,Vore, Dismemberment, Death (all the rest are good to go)

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Neysha

Oh neato picture Miyu... I'm a total Hayley Williams fan. :)

Good thing there's no snuff in this RP. I'd hate to see her die. :p

So yeah... I'm done being OCD. Just felt utterly compelled to say that while skimming the idea.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Clio

Hmm...I would love to make an application for the other daughter, if that's alright.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Clio

Coolio. I'll get a character profile up after I take a shower.

Urbanzorro

Great, can't wait to see her!

Also, do we want to wait to try and snag a male family member? Or are we good to start as is? I'd like everyone's input ;D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Haibane

A male would be good but finding one that's submissive and into both M/F and M/M might be hard, though I have no problem with a female player taking the part.

WendySlaveGirl

Dang it, I missed out on this one! I touches on several of my favorite fantasies and I'd have even been open for a few in the "maybe" category. *pouts* let me know if you're open to yet another daughter.

Urbanzorro

I think I'd consider it. Go ahead and post something up and I'll give a final decision.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

WendySlaveGirl

Image:
Name: Erin
Sex: female
Personality: She is more introverted than her sister and is more studious. She sometimes resents not being the baby anymore but hides it well. She is often called the ice queen at school but is in truth shy and hiding a passionate nature that might surprise her and others around her. She is much more cautious than her sister and despite her good looks has never been quite as popular due to her quietness and focus on her homework above things like partying and boys. Due to their ages being so close Erin doesn't really remember a time without having a sister, still, it was odd being automatically the (oldest/middle) child from the moment she could remember. She tries not to regret that she never got to be the baby and her sister is one of the few people who can make her easily smile so it all seems to work out in the end. She wishes at times that she could be as free as Lizzy is but it's just too....scary.
Personal History: Due to her study habits and her keen intellect Erin has just graduated highschool after barely turning 17. She is currently in the process of looking at various schools and debating what degree she wants. Her parents are pushing her to do something like being a doctor or a lawyer but her interests lie in the hard physical sciences like chemistry and physics.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Erin is a virgin and on the outside her ons/offs match her mothers in many ways. However, the truth is that inside is a passionate girl who wll find few limits. She will protest but she will also love many of the things done to her though she will feel dirty and ashamed for liking it.
Player's Limits About the only thing on the list that I'm not interested in is electrical play. I might do it but it's not an on for me. I'm not 100% sure it's an off either, it's more of a "meh"

Clio

Sorry. It's my birthday, so I'll be busy today. If it's too late for me, I understand. You already have two daughters.

shadow2k

This looks like fun, though it looks like you've already got plenty of young females (which is what I play).  Maybe I can play a friend of one of the daughters who was staying with the family when they got abducted? 
I've been described as "The trashy romance novelist variety of game designer."
My Characters:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230746.0

Haibane

Christa - you could be a friend of the family? A third daughter aged 17, twin of Erin? There's several possibilities.

Shadow... well, we have 3 girls. I hate to say it but I think we should stop there and ask for males now.

A father would be good.

Miyu

shadow2k

No problem, good luck with the RP.  I'll probably be watching anyway. :)
I've been described as "The trashy romance novelist variety of game designer."
My Characters:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230746.0

MagicalPen

Like Haibane said, I'd be interested in this other then the M/M stuff, which is an Off for me.

But now I know which other people are interested in incest...*goes off to stalk*....not that I don't have one family game going already >.>

/hijack

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Caela

Well damn, wish I'd seen this sooner! Looks very much like it would go to some of the dark places I'm craving in my writing lately but you definitely have enough girls and I don't write men well! ~pouts for my lack of male writing skills hehehe~

If you get enough men and decide to open up to a couple more females, perhaps a personal slave whose already broken and trained, for Mr. Martinez, or one further in the process than the family but not done being trained yet, please let me know!

Have fun!

Urbanzorro

@Everyone: Christa McGinn has informed me that she won't actually be able to take part in the game. So her spot is open for the grabbing. Also I've decided that 3 females is the limit I've got for this game. Given that anything more is going closer to harem territory which isn't where I want this game to go ;D. In addition to this I'll probably wait till the end of the day before getting the game started. Just in case we can attract someone to play as the husband.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Caela

I'm sorry that Christa can't play but will work up a CS and hope it meets with your approval.

Is it really bad that I wanted to shout, "Dibs!"??

Urbanzorro

I don't think it's bad. Also just for everyone's knowledge I'm getting started on the opening post. The game will start on the last night of the family's freedom. As they are all going to bed.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Caela

Name: Alexandra, "Xandra"
Sex: Female
Personality: Xandra is deeply competitive, loyal, kind, and very type A. She works hard at any goal she sets herself to meet whether it's having the highest grade point average in school (and graduating as Valedictorian) or her eventual goal, of become a neurosurgeon. School isn't necessarily her favorite thing, but she recognizes it's necessity on the path to her goals. As hardworking as she is, she very much loves her family and will come running in a heartbeat if her mother or either of her sisters call. When she has free time (rare as that is) she parties just as hard as she works.
Personal History: Being the oldest, Xandra got to do everything first. Staying out late, driving, graduating, etc. She loves the freedom it gave her having their mother need to watch her younger sisters (giving her the chance to get away with a few things she might not have otherwise) as well as the responsibility of being the Big Sister. She loves both her younger sisters but will admit to being slightly envious of both Lizzy's wild flair and Erin's studious intelligence. She's proud of Erin's early graduation and willing to support whatever path's either of her sister's choose to find their own happiness.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Xandra has had sex but always felt something lacking in it and been to caught up in her scholastic goals to really experiment much. It's one of those things she keeps meaning to get to, but sees it also as something she has time to get to. She's straight and has an open mind about sexual experimentation. The biggest Offs for Xandra will be the forced incest and rape.
Player's Limits Scarring (an ownership brand is fine, I mean random slash marks on her skin that would scar), dismemberment, scat, death

**All the things that WILL happen are fine with me. Of the things that MIGHT happen...the bestiality and watersports do nothing for me as a writer but if they come up as part of the story line it's fine.

TastyBacon

Well, I'm not really into M/M, but I love playing submissive males, especially with incest and pretty much everything else in the will and maybes happening.  Especially the anal and watersports.  Yeah, I know, not being into M/M but loving male receiving anal, I'm weird. (Also love MxTrans/Futa.  Not sure what it is about mxm that I don't like :P )

HOWEVER  seeing as it would be forced M/M, I would be willing to give it a shot, so long as the m/m isn't the primary sexual encounter with the male.  I'm perfectly fine with the m/m on plain servitude, and all that stuff, it's purely the sexual encounters of it that I am going out on a limb a bit here with, but I am just really interested in this.

UNFORTUNATELY!  I will be busy most of today (Saturday) so I won't be able to make a character until either tonight, or early tomorrow.  But I would love to play as the son in this family, if you would have me.