A Family's Abduction (Incest and Slavery and Kidnapping OH MY!)

Started by Urbanzorro, March 01, 2012, 11:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

I think we need to let the GM come on here and say what he wants. We've had a few people express interest but not submit characters yet so to be fair to them I think if they are  still interested they should be given the opportunity to submit characters.

This is starting to look less like a family and more like a school outing so, yeah...

I'd be happy with 2 parents, 2 sons and 2 daughters myself. While adding friends is a way to get more characters in, the taboo factor is lost, so perhaps all family is the best way to go.

Urban?

Urbanzorro

Alright, I hate to do this but I have to draw the line on new characters. While I almost always love to have more and more and more players in my games this game is meant (both in concept and in my head) to be for a smaller group. I'm very pleased with the characters we have now. Espeically because it gives me an even number of subs. With that in mind recruiting for this game is closed. Should the game grow at some point (which is always possible) I'll re-open recruiting. Our cast as it stands is as follows:

Master Jose Martinez(Urbanzorro)
Mother Nigella Schultz (Haibane)
Father Chris Schultz (BlueEyedBard)
DaughterElizabeth 'Lizzy' (Miyu)
Son Julien (TastyBacon)
DaughterErin (WendySlaveGirl)
Daughter Alexandra (Caela)

I'll have an IC and OOC thread up shortly and post the links here.

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.