CLOSED: Medieval Court RP

Started by Arlyn, March 28, 2009, 03:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Wolfgang

Don't look at me. I have no quarrel with Lyrus, although his character hates my character.

usha

This sort of game seems exactly up my alley, if you all still need someone to play. I have a good deal of experience in playing nobility, usually the minor roles, as ladies in waiting and handmaidens. I am willing to fill in any role that may be needed however, preferably female!

As an addendum, if Aragem truly is unable to play, would there be any objection if I were to pick up the role of a/the princess? Its a role I have never played before and would like a chance to.

UD67

I'm interested, if it's still open, although i'm not sure what I fancy playing... any ideas?

Kittenchan

I demand someone want a slave/pet/protector type thing!!!! lol Is it allowed to be neko or elf or something? *wanders round the web looking for pictures to base characters off of*

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Myrleena

To anyone who may be interested: I could use a female assistant for my absentminded elven mage.  She needs someone to ensure that she actually remembers to go to court, is actually dressed for it, and so forth.  She's a closeted shy lesbian, so no sexual contact is required.  ^_^

Lyrus

-bangs my sword against my shield-

En guarde, Wolfgange!
TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!

Silk

Just as a note, my character may be the head of the knights order and loyal retainer of the crown, but she is still a elvish woman with the same womanly needs :o

Kittenchan

Has anyone read Demon Diary?

Thats kinda what I was thinking of.

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Arlyn

To all who have posted before this very post- feel free to join in!

However, after this, no more people unless we have someone who leaves.  This has gotten beyond my wildest expectations, to say the least.

Usha, you can play as the princess if you'd like (or twin princess', that'd be cute).

As for getting started, it seems as if our Queen is taking her royal time about it all.  I'll see what I can do about an overall setting kind of post, but that could take a little while- my muse is not cooperating much at the moment.

Please remember to post your characters in the character thread, if you haven't already: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=33549.0

Arlyn

Game time!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=34527.0

Chances are, this time we'll start with a word from our queen (bad joke) now that I've got some info up for the thread there.