[Closed]Boarding School Confidential [GBLTQA friendly game, Sandbox]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, July 09, 2012, 07:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MzHyde

Franny comes out of the science lab, a cloud of smoke billowing out the door. She is holding a blowtorch and wearing a welding mask, flipped up, a cigarette dangling between her lips. Strangely enough, she smells like burning flesh and not melted metal. She eyes all the activity going on, squints, then announces, "...You guys are friggin' weird." Then, she lights her cigarette with the blowtorch and heads back into the science lab and through the cloud of smoke.

"Oh god is anyone out there?! HELP ME SHE'S CRAZY!"

"SHUT UP, THIS IS WAY ILLEGAL WHAT I AM DOING HERE."

The door shuts.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 03:32:23 AM
Summer Crest Application Form

Played by:Occident
Character Name:Thomas Kemp
Sexuality: Hedonistic
Character Type: Bully
Species: Invisible Men
Short Description: An albino, Thomas tends to cover his eyes with dark glasses or contacts of varying colors to prevent too much damage. The founder of his faith and race, Griffin, studied greatly upon the subjects as did his subjects, bringing about ocular devices a fair bit ahead of the common folk. His hair is unkempt, his skin pale with the veins showing through, and something that seems a bit off about his unnaturally pearly teeth. He tends to wear extremely covering clothing, often white, seldom ever showing skin. This assists in hiding his limber body with the less-than-succesful attempts at reaching suprahumanity with stronger muscles.
Short Blurb: Thomas is a from a set of quadruplets, though the others do not go to this school. Officially. All of them being able to use the excuse of albinism for sick days allows them to help each other out and provide alibis. Egotists that they are, they have also been known to bugger each other given half a chance. Not as if they could report their brother, especially with them all keeping the invisibility thing secret. He is a bit of an exhibitionist, going around without his many layers of clothes on when invisible. This is somewhat odd as Griffin had found a way to make clothing invisible, but what you going to do? His bullying comes from his deep seated megalomania, common amongst his kind, and does not bully so much by shaking down people for money as sabotaging their works, stealing their passwords, spying on them, framing them, ruining relationships... He would like some good friends of course, to act as accomplices if nothing else, be they gentle or brutal. Someone who could understand his vicious streak would also do well in his eyes.

Accepted!

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 05:48:31 AM
There is Absalom with eyes, the incubus with semen, werewolves with flesh...

Jude feeds off of the life force given when he's kissing/fucking someone.  So it's not so much semen, though he likes eating that to. ;)

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 06:43:42 AM
Do you know how long into the school year we are? I may need to check to see what secrets my character has discovered so far.

The school year will just be starting, first day and everything. The school is considered and "escalator" school.  There's a section for kindergarten-6th.  So those who were able to attend the primary school automatically get's into 7-8th middle school, and than onto the higher school(9th-12th.)  If a child wasn't lucky enough to get into the primary school(it's very competitive), than they'll have to go through rigorous testing/interviews to get into the middle school.  The same goes into getting into the higher school.  But, if a student doesn't manage to get into the higher school their freshman year, they can't get in at all.  So all the student's would have been with each other for at least three years prior to this game starting.

For more details, each school is located in separate locations, so there isn't any co-mingling between schools.

Quote from: Mint on July 11, 2012, 10:50:19 AM
Hi everyone. :) I have some interest in this if there any any spots left open. I looked through the thread a little and it seems like the front page is not 100% up-to-date at the moment. 

I would probably like to play a Vampire Bully/ general bad-ass if there is room available still. If not, though, I can think of something else or, ya know, if it's full, not join. Thanks!

You are more than welcome to create a character. 

QuoteI looked through the thread a little and it seems like the front page is not 100% up-to-date at the moment. 

It so will be, when I'm done going through everything.  *Grins*

Quote from: Mint on July 11, 2012, 11:39:35 AM

Played by: Mint
Character Name: Vance Cravenloft
Sexuality: pansexual
Character Type: Outcast/Bully - whichever is still open - either way, he's not going to be going around in groups for the most part. Im leaning toward bully if that's still open or maybe just complete batshit insane guy.
Species: Vampire
Short Description: Silver hair, ear-length with longer bangs, amber eyes, pointed ears, extremely pale, average height, thin.
Short Blurb: He's mysterious and he loves to hurt people for his own amusement. Some people try to understand him but no one can for he does not think in the usual logical paths that others expect. He has no close ties though he may or may not be open to finding a faithful assistant to do his grunt work. He has an obsessive nature and if he latches onto someone, he never lets them go and will go so far as to make lasting marks on the person. Their willingness so his advances matters little to him. For many matters, he is often apathetic about the outcome, which some may mistake for kindness, however, that mistake should never be made for he is neither kind nor caring and is only searching for the next challenge that may present itself, letting all other things slide. Above all else, he wants to feel superior to others.

You are approved, and you've taken the final bully spot!  Congratulations!

Quote from: Josietta on July 11, 2012, 12:08:24 PM
*attempt number 6 to get this post out*

Heyyyy now.... *snifflepout* My poor Autumn is easily affected as is... meanies! :P

*thinks Dis needs to get an OOC up before the interest thread has all the questions and interest lost in the chatter*

Lol, one will definitely be put up, love.  I'm just exhausted, I've had a long day at work, and I'm kind of pushing myself to get work done here, because I know if I don't, nothing will get done. :)

Quote from: Flaming Dead Man on July 11, 2012, 04:18:59 PM

Played by: Flaming Dead Man.
Character Name: Laeyn Fess.
Sexuality: Very openly gay.
Character Type: Bully.
Species: Fey Folk.
Short Description: Very lovely being.  Long, silver hair and very light blue eyes.  He's slender and takes great pride in his beauty; he has no problem with reminding everyone of his 'standing'.  He wears tight clothing to show of his very lithe figure, and often times will couple it with heels; he's short, yes, but he likes the way heels make his calves look.  His skin is pale and slightly shimmery, with a blue tint.  He loves jewelry and wears a bit of makeup (not because he HAS to, of course).  His fingernails are long and he keeps them painted purple.  His scent is light and cool with hints of both sweet and spice.
Short Blurb: Beauty certainly isn't everything.  He does whatever he wants, more or less disregarding consequences as he believes he can get out of anything with the right words or a bit of acting.  He's a whore, no doubt, and treats everyone as lesser.  He is the best, according to him.  He'll curse other students if he thinks they're trying to rival his appearances and keeps a close-knit group of 'friends'; his posse.

PCHOOOOO!

Accepted!  Of course. >.>  I'm expanding the number of bullies I had listed available from 2 to 3, cause of your app. :)

Quote from: Josietta on July 11, 2012, 07:14:45 PM
Dis is gonna go crazy when she sees the 4 pages of chatter in here when she gets home from work. I'mma gonna go hide over there! *dashes behind DH and Fedora*

It's sort of scary how well you know me, love. <3

*Now takes out her ruler.*

For all those editing their sheets, you don't need to repost them.  The final sheet will be the one you'll need to tell me about, if you make any edits.  The soft app is just so I know you all have put some thought into what kind of character you all are playing.  Yeah, I'm evil like that, making you all do more work than necessary!  Bwaahaha.

Is there anyone out there who hasn't submitted their CS's yet?  I'm about to close the recruitment thread.  Anyone who had expressed an interested before I officially close it, can still join.  Others will just have to wait until I open the non-monster version of this game later on.

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Mint

Thank you for the approval Dis! I'm excited for this to start. :)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Mint on July 11, 2012, 08:31:25 PM
Thank you for the approval Dis! I'm excited for this to start. :)

No problemo Mint-y!

*Contemplates making pancakes before doing any actual work on E.*
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Eros on July 11, 2012, 08:42:24 PM
Pancakes should always be made.

The sugar in the syrup might boost my moral. Hmmm, *goes off for a bit to make a batch.*
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Karasu

Removed, due to vandalism.

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Recruitment is officially closed!  All those who have expressed interest before this, are still welcome to join.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's