U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scoot Morningside

i ban you for your avi not having gorgeous breasts! pretty nice pecks, though. you work out?

Bubbles

U R banned..in the most un-bubbly way and sad-ish/faintly way possible..Just cause you are a fox.
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

kckolbe

You are banned because I wanna hug and caress you every time I see you but I can't
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Sweet Trouble

Sorry but banned for the clown avvie *shivers*

Lucius Cornelius

banned becuase want kiss that lovely shoulders and not the correct tread to do that

Sweet Trouble

Banned for wanting to lick those abs, but not the correct thread for that either.

Lucius Cornelius

banned because not propose to go to another thread , when i give a good hint before...  ;D

Sweet Trouble

Banned for just not asking me to go to another thread so I can have my way with you.

kckolbe

Banned so you can't go there, forcing you to be satisfied with sexy IMs from me.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Bubbles

U R banned cause ur avy's clothes are funky xD
A/AO/O's

Synecdoche17

Banned because your avatar's eyes just draw me in irresistibly.
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Avis habilis

Banned for clawing the upholstery.

Kytn

Banned for taking away my cat nip.
Updates coming soon!

Bubbles

U R banned cause you are to cute..and cause I am into furries x'D
A/AO/O's

MrDiamondBackJack

You are banned for thinking about doing it with a furry.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Scoot Morningside

Banned for not having a noun after the adjective "furry"

MrDiamondBackJack

URBAN DICTIONARY:

1.    furry

Possibly the strangest sub-culture in all of geekdom. Furries range from being harmless fans fascinated by anthropomorphic characters and animals, to immensely withdrawn or self-absorbed persons who actually believe, or want to believe, they're eagle-winged fox-like versions of themselves with giant gentalia who wouldn't dare be anything else that could be considered mundane. Furries defy any coventional or unifying definition.

Your banned for having a fox avatar and not knowing this shit.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Scoot Morningside

Haha, you are banned for thinking I didn't know what a furry is. Also, banned for looking up that picture.

MrDiamondBackJack

You are banned for looking at that picture a little to closely. 

Scoot Morningside

You are banned for not zooming in on the guy's lion shirt. I bet it says something about pride, leadership, or elton john.

MrDiamondBackJack

You win.  I am banning myself because I actually tried to do it, just to spite you, and failed because it became to pixilated.

Scoot Morningside

You're banned because that's hilarious and awesome annnnnnd because I scrolled up to see if I could read it anyway haha

MrDiamondBackJack

You are banned for getting something resembling a real laugh from my actually physical body.

Bubbles

U R banned..cause you are NICE! ;D
A/AO/O's

MrDiamondBackJack

You are banned because your avatar's piercings are making me wince. ;P