Her Sisters Life. (f seeking m or f)

Started by Passion Pants, July 12, 2021, 09:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Passion Pants

Back after a eight month absence due to illness apoligises to the people I was writing with if you are reading this.

A quick idea below which is open too discussion and change.

Sophie had married well her husband successful and ambitious she wanted for nothing, her twin sister Laura however had gone the other way and fallen in with the wrong people.Her life was one of drug use, partying, crime and prostitution to pay for it, she bounced from life  living on the streets, too run down apartments and squatting in houses.

The sisters spoke occasionally then one day a letter arrived for Sophie saying her sister had to leave town it contained a address and a set of keys asking her to check it occasionally and she would be in touch.

I see the rich sister being mistaken for her twin will she run with it see her sisters life and see enjoy aspects of it and continue to play the deception. I think it will need someone to play multiple roles this idea is open to discussion and development so hit me up with a pm.
my on's & off's at
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23059.0

If you have any ideas for role plays message me and we can discuss anything considered xx

Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass