News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Divine Wars[Closed]

Started by Fragile Dreams, June 06, 2009, 09:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fragile Dreams

It's not really what I like. I just want people to play whatever they want. But since Athena was the goddess of tactical warfare i prefer keeping her in the play. Poseidon on the other hand has some boundaries that make him difficult to play.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Transgirlenstein

Hm I think I'll play Athena for you.  She will be more use then Dionysus in this game
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Tevan

I'll rock out Poseidon. He was always one of my favorites

Fragile Dreams

Great, welcome aboard. Feel free to check the links i posted earlier, to the OOC thread and the character description thread. Although i must tell you that in this game Poseidon is one of the most difficult deities to play, due to his realm.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Tevan

He doesn't need water to be effective, he is still the earth shaker after all

Fragile Dreams

Good point. And i'm glad to see that someone knows that to use it. Once again, welcome aboard.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

kckolbe

Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Fragile Dreams

Yes he was. He was offering great steeds to the kings that chose him as the protector of their cities. Also, some in Poseidon's lineage became well known druids in mythology.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Tevan

He also was known to control the winds some what its how he made the horrible storms over seas when pissed off. He could also cause springs and such to spring from the ground,

Fragile Dreams

Actualy the air domain was in Zeus' powers. Though there are many inaccuracies because some say that was Poseidon that was creating those winds, others say that it was Zeus and some say that it was Aelus that was controling the four winds. But winds were mostly on Zeus' hands, controling the air, clouds and thunder as well the weather.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Tevan

*nods* thats why i just said some control lol, but you are very right it was much more Zues's area

The Golden Touch

Are you talking Kali-Ma?  The Black Goddess?

-Ponders-

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Fragile Dreams

Talking about Kali, goddess of Creation and Destruction. I'm not sure if she's the same with the one you're talking about since i'm not that familiar with that mythology. *Just finished watching Sinbad.*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

The Golden Touch

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

After a teaming with Hecate's minion, Freyja captured the Greek Goddess of wisdom, Athena. Athena now as the new minion of Hecate, joins the Evil side and support her mistress.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

The Golden Touch

Fragile Dreams

Well, that's what happen in the game, since Hecate possessed their minds. And it wasn't easy. :P

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

The Golden Touch

Myrleena

Black Rabbit

Fragile Dreams

[tr]