The Clock [M lf F, Light-to-Bon, Impreg]

Started by TheVillain, May 02, 2016, 12:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

The image of the pregnancy test is in its own way one of the most iconic images in our culture and here I'm hoping to take advantage of it. I'm looking for a class of RPs with a few points in common, so I thought I'd show the commonalities then get into specific hooks.

1.) The female character wants and is taking some sort of active steps specifically toward getting pregnant and having a child.

2.) An unconventional relationship with my character, the male.

3.) The first attempt fails, and ideally some random element is used to determine when there finally is a successful breeding like we roll dice over PMs on the side.

We can discuss more in PMs if you are interested, here's some potential plot hooks that we could use. It feels like it's also worth pointing out that if you have an idea that meets the themes that isn't one of these hooks that is just fine. I want to hear it.

-After a married couple announces to their friends that they're officially pregnant, the wife's best friend requests to borrow the husband to get pregnant as well.

-A single woman with no serious relationship but a friend-with-benefits decides to try to get pregnant from him without his knowledge.

-A career-minded woman discovers that a park near her home is a regular meeting group for anonymous, public sex and quickly joins in. She wants a child but thinks she's sterile, and is about to be proven wrong.

-A supervillainess discovers the secret identity of her male nemesis and the original idea was to use this information for extortion, but things spiral out of control for her as well.

-A married woman starts sleeping around when she discovers that her husband is sterile, her husband may secretly be supportive of this.

-A lost hiker in a forest gets unusual help in more then one way when she encounters a Satyr.

-A male prostitute has to consider his path when he discovers that one of his regular clients has specifically been hiring him to get her pregnant.

-An unusual letter comes in the mail for a woman looking for a child, an unusual letter with an unusual offer.

We can make all sorts of other plots too. PM me with interest and ideas!
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

Bumping with some new hooks, and a few of the hooks are now in discussion.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

Update - Striking out the idea that's been taken. A few others are in talks and likely to become RPs soon themselves as well.

TheVillain

Update - Another hook made into an RP, with another being talked over.

It feels like it's also worth pointing out that if you have an idea that meets the themes that isn't one of those hooks that is just fine. I want to hear it.