The Hive - Three way, Chrystal & Tad, third player wanted (F ONLY)

Started by Chrystal, March 11, 2012, 04:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

TAKEN, Sorry.

Hey all.

Tad and I started this story a short while ago with Daughter of Artemis, but she seems to have disappeared. (If anyone knows what happened to her, please let one of us know?)

Anyway, it's such a great plot idea that it's a shame to let it go to waste.

Tad and the third player are a couple of intrepid lady explorers on an interstellar survey ship. The ship has come to a binary star system, where there are planets orbiting both stars. The larger of the two systems has a great deal of promise for colonisation, but unmanned probes have reported a single uninhabited Earth-like world in the smaller of the two systems. It's not worth spending any real time on, but for the sake of completeness, our two ladies have been tasked with doing as good a survey as then can in two weeks.

They are dropped in orbit in a small shuttle which has just enough fuel to get them down and back into orbit again.

The survey ship then heads for the second star. The ship will get there in a few hours, because it travels faster than light. However, any radio signal sent by the two women will only travel at the speed of light and will take almost three weeks to reach the other star system. They are therefore stranded. The survey ship will be back for them in fourteen days. This shouldn't be a problem, however, because the initial drone survey found no signs of anything really dangerous - as long as they stay out of the forests - and no sign of intelligent life. About the only thing out of the ordinary was a rather large number of colonies of insect-like creatures - hence Tad's character being a zoologist and Entomologist.

However, the probe was wrong. There is an intelligent life form on the planet, it just didn't show up on the scans.

The insects are part of macro-organisms. Hive-minds, in which each individual unit is unintelligent but taken as a whole the Hive is a sentient, sapient being. The definition of intelligence is the ability to adapt one's environment to one's needs rather than adapting one's needs to the environment. The Hives (there are many of them and they are not all one individual, but many individuals) control aspects of their environment. They farm, they raise crops and livestock, they are omnivorous, they fight each other and cooperate with each other.

And they have a specific need - they use a small, ape-like mammal to incubate their eggs, larvae and pupae. The mammals are captured, stunned, moved into the colony's home (resembling a giant termite mound) and the queen lays eggs in their wombs. They are then kept alive, fed, watered, cleaned, until the adult insect units emerge.

The story centres around one particular Hive (played by myself), and it's encounter with these two strange alien creatures, whom it captures and impregnates.

Tad and I have a lot more already worked out, like the ending to the story, the ecology of the world, the full life-cycle of the Hives, their "technology", etc...

If this story appeals to you, please PM myself and Tad. (By the way if you can't do that in one PM, there's no point applying).

FEMALE PLAYER ONLY!

Please note this is a three-player game and we only require ONE. There must be one player out there who's interested, surely?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Tad

I'm looking forward to picking this game back up.  It really is a lot of fun for anyone who enjoys sci-fi and oviposition.  Biggest request I have is communication about what each of us wants and any neat ideas we have for the plot.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Chrystal

Okay, so far we've had a few people express an interest but all have so far decided against for one reason or another. I'm still hopeful that some lady out there fancies the idea of being raped by a swarm of insects, has room for one more RP, fancies doing a three-way, and is okay posting in first person.

Edit to add: Posting in first person is NOT essential for the two human characters. The two of you need to discuss between you how you want it to go.

However, for the Hive mind, because it is an alien intelligence and its though processes are entirely alien, I will be posting first person present tense with some rather odd grammar. If you find it slightly strange, then that is good. You are supposed to. She is an alien after all!

A couple of things:

Firstly, Tad and myself are both equally keen to get this story going again. We are both happy to either start again from scratch, or if you prefer, you are welcome to take over where Artemis left off.

The first option obviously has the advantage that you aren't trying to fill someone else's shoes, and you get to put your own character in place. The second option has the advantage of having the story already underway and so it saves a bit of time in setting it up.

Either way is fine by the two of us.

We do have a significant amount of time invested in planning this story between us and we don't want it to go to waste completely.

That said, if you would like to join the story but would like to change the events we have planned, we will do our best to accomodate you and work out a compromise.

Wont we, Taddy-bear?

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Tad

In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Chrystal

Okay, plot synopsis is under the spoiler below.

Please note this is relatively flexible. If you love most of it but want to change one aspect, we will do our best to accommodate. However, if you want to change one of the fundamental premises of the story, then you are probably better off looking elsewhere.

Plot Synopsis. Spoiler alert!

1) Opening post by me, introducing the binary system and it's worlds. Mother ship arrives in orbit and drops off the shuttle with our heroines on board.
2) Shuttle lands and the two characters go about setting up camp
3) The Hive notices the strange object fall from the sky and sends flyer units to investigate.
4) Humans react with a mix of curiosity and aggression
5) Next day, humans head out to explore the immediate area. During the day they are separated some how.
6) Tad's character is enticed by a pheromone being emitted by The Hive. She enters the Hive's mound and is taken to be an incubator.
7) Your character finds the other girl's clothing and follows her. She can either be captured too, or she can rescue Tad's girl. Depends on whether you want to be made pregnant the first time around or not. My preference would be for both girls to be captured. They can then go through the full cycle of eggs, larvae, pupae and hatching adults at least once, more if you like.
8) Regardless of what happens above, sooner or later, the girls escape, by doing something that the usual incubator creatures don't do. Basically they behave with intelligence and plan a way out between orgasms...
9) The live insect young in the one or in both character's wombs (depending on whether your character is captured as well, or whether she just rescues Tad's) begin to die, because they are not being fed. The two women make it back to the shuttle, and barricade themselves in, using what little weaponry they have to keep the insects at bay. But as the grubs die so their hosts begin to feel distressed and feel a strong yearning to return to the hive. They eventually give in and return, but by the time they get back it is too late.
10) The Hive has realised that the two women are actually intelligent because of the way they behaved when escaping. And so it decides to try and communicate. First of all, it convinces the women that it, too is intelligent, by forming a human-like structure out of it's worker units. It then tries to communicate by making gestures.
11) the women re-enter the hive and allow themselves to be impregnated again, but this time it is with one massive egg each. The eggs hatch and the sigle grub in each of them grows fast as it is fed on Royal Jelly (alien equivalent of) - the substance The Hive uses to make a new queen and thus reproduce or prolong it's own life.
12) The mother ship returns and the two women explain through sign that they need to go. The Hive, reluctantly, allows them to leave because the young within them are pupating.
13) On the ship, the adults hatch, and they are fully formed adults, but they are hybrids between Hive and Human. The Hive has the ability to manipulate DNA and was able to produce the two hybrids. NOTE: We have permission from staff to have the hybrids as playable characters. They are fully aware fully formed adult sentient creatures. They are shaped like miniature women but with black chitinous exoskeletons. They have full adult knowledge of the Hives passed on genetically and a certain amount of genetic memory from the Humans. And so they are able to communicate with humans in English (common, galactic, whatever) and explain the benefits of trade with their people.
14) .... Uh, I think that was as far as we'd got with the plan, the story sort of ends at that point anyway.