Curie's Curiosity Cabinet (futa seeking f)

Started by veracurie, December 13, 2015, 04:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

veracurie

Hello, Elliquiy!

I’m looking for a somewhat submissive female character (female player a plus) for my somewhat dominant futanari. I’m looking for a particular flavour of romance, based upon the premises of hybristophilia, sociopathy and size/strength differences. My character will have a history of ruthlessness, violence and/or worse. Controversial? Oh my, no. Everything in life is about sex except for sex, which is about power.

My dominant futa is most likely wealthy, cunning, tall, toned, pierced, tattooed and well-endowed. She’s also completely lacking emotions. Except when she isn’t, which is where this romance will come into play.

What I’m looking for in a player is wit and literacy. What I’m looking for in a character is something similar. I don’t have time for a dead fish submissive and my futa is certainly not going to yell demeaning things and have her partner kneel and degrade herself. This is something a bit different. I’m not that particular about looks, but tattoos and piercings are sooo enticing...

Modern day is where I feel comfy. I can write a decent New York-like city. The premises can be different, but let’s say CEO/secretary. A tad formulaic perhaps, but still, we can make it fabulous together, right? A rough plot outline might be seducing the futa, making her actually fall in love for the first time. Then all kinds of fun could be had - evil revenge missions on former douchebag male partners, hostile takeovers of competing companies or just a nice vacation at a place where the sherry is sweet and the foliage is turning yellow.

I’m not sure about the level of, ah, adult details that can be conveyed here in the ad forum but I’ll be happy to answer any questions via PM.

A few more things: Sensual. Aftercare. Safety word?

As for writing samples, I know there’s not much. Check my post backlog - I requested writing prompts for my approval and I’ve posted a short story and a poem since. English is not my native tongue but I consider myself fairly adept at it. I might mix up British and American spelling and idioms and I might sound pompous sometimes and utilize street vernacular other times. I guess you’ll just have to deal with that.

I’ve gone on for quite a bit now, I think. Let’s wrap this up. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

Oh, and, ah. Perhaps a photo reference to get your juices flowing.