Bhaalspawn Saga (Pathfinder, Forgotten Realms)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, January 07, 2014, 04:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimera

Interested, but not sure on what to play though.

Not familiar with race points, what does that mean?

Zaer Darkwail

Race Points are used to make races, aasimar and tiefling and even core races has been build with them.

Kimera

I see, so we can go up to 15 of these points?

Zaer Darkwail

Max 15pts races are allowed but your not allowed 'customize' race up to 15pts. Humans what I remember had 6 or 9 pts used on them. But if you want tiefling who has functional wings by trading racial traits to get flight, I would allow if points would go above what tiefling normally haves.

Kimera

I might go for that...or some type of fey. I'll have to look on the pathfinder site then

Sahariel

Quote from: Mnemaxa on January 12, 2014, 11:27:35 AM
Actually, we're a pretty sub-optimal bunch so far.  The only one who is really dangerous is the drow, more because he's drow rather than because he's a fighter.

Yeah, I played a Half-Celestial in a tabletop game and he was pretty sick for some of the same reasons, e.g. Spell Resistance.

Quote from: Muse on January 12, 2014, 12:10:19 PM
...Should send me screaming for the hills by alignments alone.

I am actually trying to go for something evocative of Zaknafein Do'Urden from Homeland--or more of a young Zaknafein, perhaps. I think there may be some potential for alignment shift on the good-evil axis depending on what happens in game.

Kimera

I was thinking of making a character based on the following picture.  Not sure on what race to use (adapted tiefling perhaps, with Marilith heritage in bloodline)

I'm thinking of going for a spellcaster or an anti-paladin

Xerial

Working on a sheet for a Brawler, 'cause punching things without thinking about magic is good, eh.

Zaer Darkwail

Sounds good, anyways still ready roll things forward during next weekend if folks still have interest and haven't lost it :). Also no panic; mostly start OOC and charsheet thread. Next week would be starting thread if sheets have been done.

Kimera

Zaer Darkwail

Sounds good, any specific deity in mind? Or perhaps she channels cleric powers unaware that she draws them from her own divinity as bhaalspawn :P. Using his domain list?

Kimera

Zaer Darkwail

Check then This link for about Bhaal and his domains. Despite your alignment you can use his domains but once aware of your heritage it starts creep and try corrupt your char.

Kimera

Cool. Too bad his favorite weapon is the dagger. Wanted something a bit bigger :p

Zaer Darkwail

Well, he was lord of murder, patron of assassins, so naturally he favors dagger or other traditional assassin tool :P.

Kimera

True

Although I could also just let her worship some demon or something. I just find it a waste, since clerics get all simple weapons and then their deity's favorite weapon turns out to be a simple weapon as well.

Zaer Darkwail

True, I could allow you pick kukri as deity's favored weapon instead such case.

Xerial

Not too sure if Brawler, with the link provided, is kosherfied or not. If it is, I'll be finishing one up tonight.

Zaer Darkwail

Brawler is okay for now, but we see how it goes.

Chloe Milev

Baldur's Gate is so awesome.  If you're still starting and accepting characters, I'd like to join.  Maybe an innocent common girl, but she has the unfortunate murderous luck to easily kill people and is rather horrified about it (levels of rogue through MURDER POWERS instead of training).
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

someinheritthewealth

Still accepting people, I would love to take part.

I also love Baldur's Gate so much I got both the second enhanced edition and first.

Ghostwheel

Been playing through Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition, and gotta say I'm loving the nostalgia thus far. Give me a couple of days to get a concept together...

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, I take players still although the waning interest made me kind give up on this project but if new folks rekindle this project I start OOC chat and charsheet thread asap and start write IC opening post. As said you all are children of Bhaal but unaware of your heritage, some may be Gorion's wards (at least one of you must be or otherwise I have difficulty to think how bundle you folks together).

someinheritthewealth

You may have to wait for mine, going to rent's today and while I can use their computer, might still not have enough time, due to need to do college work. But I shall certainly have one up by Weekend.

Nicolae

Wow, I didn't see this. VERY interested in more Forgotten Realms, always.
O/O   Ideas