Legend of Saffron Stronghold Reboot [The Lounge - OOC]

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 13, 2013, 04:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

Every time I've rolled things like villager or (god forbid) seer or such, the wolves have won. Coincidence? I think not! ;D

Autumn Sativus

I guess I don't need to post the PM rundown, you guys did that for me! XD
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

lisar

I was surprised how much stock people put into their personal relationships while playing.  I don't know most of you, so I could only assume that you're all lying ::)  I would ask one player why they thought another player was innocent and it wasn't because of what they learned in game, but what they knew outside the game.  "_____ can't lie to me". 

persephone325

Quote from: Saffron on October 11, 2013, 08:40:14 PM
I guess I don't need to post the PM rundown, you guys did that for me! XD

lol Just trying to make things easier for you! ;) Haha.

I almost took Trie out with my ability more than once. And the same with James. I was so tempted to kill him, cause he just seemed like he was lying about everything. Even when I had to break the tie... I was really tempted to change my vote back to him. Haha!
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

Quote from: lisar on October 11, 2013, 08:44:00 PM
I was surprised how much stock people put into their personal relationships while playing.  I don't know most of you, so I could only assume that you're all lying ::)  I would ask one player why they thought another player was innocent and it wasn't because of what they learned in game, but what they knew outside the game.  "_____ can't lie to me".

I never did any of that.

James Moriarty

I had a wonderful time, despite the fact that I knew nothing about what was going on and was almost voted out twice!  Talk about confused...

Galactic Druid

I honestly cannot believe I survived to the end. I got Yugi killed trying to save JM, my alliance with Josi, who turned out to be Sire, was practically public knowledge, and I made several other mistakes all while being somewhat vocal. I can't believe anyone still trusted me/ didn't kill me by the end.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

persephone325

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on October 11, 2013, 10:57:04 PM
I honestly cannot believe I survived to the end. I got Yugi killed trying to save JM, my alliance with Josi, who turned out to be Sire, was practically public knowledge, and I made several other mistakes all while being somewhat vocal. I can't believe anyone still trusted me/ didn't kill me by the end.

I was really vocal around the end, too. I was pretty much starting confrontations, it seems. Haha. But that's only because I was so sure as to who had what role. For the most part, I was right. lol
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Josietta

RPGuy> Like I told you and JM, I keep my promises. ;)   I didn't turn on you and worked my tail off to keep you alive! :P

It was that damn back and forth voting in the first lynch that got me targeted! 

I still think changing up votes often is not a bad thing. Sometimes ya gotta just throw down a vote to keep the game going and then after you talk to people you can change it. Thats what happened to me. I talked to yugi and swapped my vote from him to JM, then JM PMs me and swears Yugi is a vamp so because JM was in my alliance and RPGuy trusts him implicitly I change my vote back to Yugi.  Thats where all that back and forth came from. I voted first then did all my talking to people.

And yes yes.. I schemed and plotted and manipulated like hell!  Its how you gotta work it to get where you wanna be! :P  When I knew people were starting to target me I decided I had to get those damn siblings out and I was convinced it was Remiel and Lisar for a while.  Even Val was nudging me in that direction :P  (Darn sibling in disguise!!)  So you can imagine my surprise when Remiel (*blows kisses*) turned out to NOT be the sibling! I was flabbergasted! Then I started freaking out and was confused and mistrusting everyone! lol

It was around then that I pretty much made a blood and love pact with Tharic, spilling my guts about nearly everyone but Val.  I didn't tell him once that val was a vampie because I trusted her and thought she was a "innocent vampire"  -- little did i know!

Ah well... such is the way of Mafia!  I had fun though! Often I get into these games and I get no contact from anyone unless I'm a bad guy. But this last time (and the one before the restart) I decided to take it into my own hands and form alliances!  I'm glad i did because it was so much more fun this way!

I will say this though.. just like in Survivor or any other reality game show sort of thing.. Alliances can be a lifesaver!  Don't forget that people.. ya gotta get involved like that and not be afraid to put a wee bit of trust in people even if you don't completely trust them! 

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Remiel

Well, yes, alliances are good, but you're really not supposed to make alliances with the opposite team.  Unless, of course, your intention is to string them along and deceive them.  Or that's your role, as was the case with the siblings in this game.

persephone325

Something funny I told Val in a PM... *giggles at the thought now* lol

Quote from: persephone325
To be honest, even if you were the sibling (vampire or otherwise), I really wouldn't mind because you've been on our side from the beginning.
I don't know.