The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Keelan

Oh... I am interested...

Not sure if I want Leona or Kindred...

...the latter raises the question of 1 or two characters under my control... but that's why I love Kindred: the back and forth between Wolf and Lamb is enthrallingly amazing!

...but Leona is my main... ;-;

Ollumhammersong

Sorry but I think I will be pulling out fo this.

Nasus is open for anyone else to take up.
Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Keelan on March 13, 2016, 10:13:54 PM
Oh... I am interested...

Not sure if I want Leona or Kindred...

...the latter raises the question of 1 or two characters under my control... but that's why I love Kindred: the back and forth between Wolf and Lamb is enthrallingly amazing!

...but Leona is my main... ;-;

I will be opening second characters later, so it's never too late!  ;D You don't have to say 'Goodbye!'
The gates are open

Keelan

...I like the back-and-forth of Kindred... what things shall be mine to write (for you)?

scribus1000

Quote from: Ollumhammersong on March 13, 2016, 10:32:52 PM
Sorry but I think I will be pulling out fo this.

Nasus is open for anyone else to take up.

Aww, I was expecting the doge.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Keelan on March 13, 2016, 11:07:56 PM
...I like the back-and-forth of Kindred... what things shall be mine to write (for you)?

Would you like me to reserve Kindred for you then?  :-)
The gates are open

Keelan

TheBlackThrone

So it has been a month, which means it's time to bump!

Hello all, we're still active and recruiting, so don't be shy! Come make stories with us.

We have plenty of open roles and you don't have to have played League of Legends to join this game. If you would want some advice or an opinion of what characters to play, you can always ask that too. But yeah, come on down.  ;D
The gates are open

scribus1000

Wonder if an Urf-type mode may get made...or if it's a good idea right now.

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

scribus1000

yeah, I think URF is out on PBE but not on the live servers. Aside from that we haven't posted through a normal match.

Majabya

You guys still accepting? I'd like to reserve A character, I just need to figure out who . . . probably Sion.

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Majabya

Cool, I just need to figure out which character I want, but need sleep right now. I'll keep in touch.

EdwardShane

TheBlackThrone

Yeah, it's about time I posted lol. I wasn't sure when Riven was going to step in.  ::)
The gates are open

EdwardShane

Might needa crack the whip in scribus' general direction.   :P

Or depending on his viewpoint over such things, threaten to withhold the whip.  One of the two, not entirely sure which would work better  ::)

scribus1000

Quote from: EdwardShane on April 19, 2016, 05:19:07 PM
Might needa crack the whip in scribus' general direction.   :P

Or depending on his viewpoint over such things, threaten to withhold the whip.  One of the two, not entirely sure which would work better  ::)

slight nsfw

Riven: "D-Don't give that summoner any new ideas, damn it."

My muse did come back recently, though not sure for how long. I'll look at posting soon, though some of my 1v1's have been waiting for longer.

Majabya

Good to see you too, Ed!

I think I've decided on who I shall play. I, uh, didn't see anything about where to submit my sheet, so is right here alright?

Sion, The Undead Juggernaut
"Leave no stone unbroken!"

K (Kills)/D (Deaths)/A (Assists)
0/0/0

W (Wins): 0 | L (Losses): 0

Affiliation: Noxus That's not MY Noxus! |Role: Tank, Fighter[/b]
Attributes: Pusher, Melee|Height: 8' 10"|Weight: 328 lb.

Written Appearance: Sion is a monstrous man, a colossal mountain of muscle with gray, thick, leathery skin, almost giving the impression that he's made of stone and iron, instead of flesh and bone . . . and iron. Endless amounts of scars cover his body, and various metal plates hold pieces of him together, the most obvious examples being the large, furnace like contraption in his belly, the staples on his chest, his left leg being a metal peg, and the crown of a former Demacian king being used as his bottom jaw. Sion also has a dagger sticking out of the back of his head in the fashion of a pony tail, for some reason this doesn't seem to be a weak point, but it might explain his brain damage. His eyes are completely red, and his face is always in a scowl, as if rigor mortis only applied when he died with his hands around a kings throat. He wears pants, ragged, brown, and blood stained though they may be.

Personality:  Sion is a war hero remade into a weapon, and it shows what with rage and bloodlust fueling his every action. Perpetually angry, sadistic, and cryptic, the fallen Noxian is almost animalistic, struggling to rationalize anything that isn't combat oriented, and even then he defaults to raw brute force most of the time. He struggles with words and sees enemies around every corner, specifically in Noxus, Sion sees his country to be as much a mockery of the past as he is. Under it all, there is a man, as proud and brave as his legends say, a true hero of Noxus, but he struggles to reclaim that image, only finding it in the midst of battle. Perhaps, in the vastness of Valoran and Runeterra, there is a way to reclaim it, and that hope guides him, however faint it is.

Friends:
• Urgot
• Swain

Rivals:
• Swain
• Jarvan IV
• Galio

Special Abilities
Glory in Death - When Sion's wounds grow too severe, power will surge from his soul furnace and he'll enter a berserker rage, ditching his axe in the process to better pummel/rend/tear/maim/crush as many more enemies as he can before he burns out. Also, as long as Noxus can get Sion's remains, he'll be rebuilt, making him effectively immortal.

Decimating Smash - Channeling all his strength, Sion can bring his axe down with enough force to cause a shockwave, momentarily knocking anyone in front of him upwards. The longer he channels, the more damage he does and the longer the stun.

Soul Furnace - Passively, Sion gains health for every thing he kills, adding to his max health. After activating it, Sion forms a shield around himself, which he can detonate after a period of time for damage.

Roar of the Slayer - Sion Yells with enough force to send weaker monsters flying, momentarily slowing any thing hit, and direct blasts from this attack can cause one's defenses to falter as well.

Unstoppable Onslaught - Sion charges forward, ignoring any attempt to halt him as he builds momentum until he hit either an enemy champion or wall of some kind, causing damage and knocking up anything he hits, terrain included. Like with decimating smash, the longer Sion charges, the more damage and the longer the stun dished out.

EdwardShane

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Majabya on April 20, 2016, 11:07:33 AM
Good to see you too, Ed!

I think I've decided on who I shall play. I, uh, didn't see anything about where to submit my sheet, so is right here alright?

"Leave no stone unbroken!"

K (Kills)/D (Deaths)/A (Assists)
0/0/0

W (Wins): 0 | L (Losses): 0

Affiliation: Noxus That's not MY Noxus! |Role: Tank, Fighter[/b]
Attributes: Pusher, Melee|Height: 8' 10"|Weight: 328 lb.

Written Appearance: Sion is a monstrous man, a colossal mountain of muscle with gray, thick, leathery skin, almost giving the impression that he's made of stone and iron, instead of flesh and bone . . . and iron. Endless amounts of scars cover his body, and various metal plates hold pieces of him together, the most obvious examples being the large, furnace like contraption in his belly, the staples on his chest, his left leg being a metal peg, and the crown of a former Demacian king being used as his bottom jaw. Sion also has a dagger sticking out of the back of his head in the fashion of a pony tail, for some reason this doesn't seem to be a weak point, but it might explain his brain damage. His eyes are completely red, and his face is always in a scowl, as if rigor mortis only applied when he died with his hands around a kings throat. He wears pants, ragged, brown, and blood stained though they may be.

Personality:  Sion is a war hero remade into a weapon, and it shows what with rage and bloodlust fueling his every action. Perpetually angry, sadistic, and cryptic, the fallen Noxian is almost animalistic, struggling to rationalize anything that isn't combat oriented, and even then he defaults to raw brute force most of the time. He struggles with words and sees enemies around every corner, specifically in Noxus, Sion sees his country to be as much a mockery of the past as he is. Under it all, there is a man, as proud and brave as his legends say, a true hero of Noxus, but he struggles to reclaim that image, only finding it in the midst of battle. Perhaps, in the vastness of Valoran and Runeterra, there is a way to reclaim it, and that hope guides him, however faint it is.

Friends:
• Urgot
• Swain

Rivals:
• Swain
• Jarvan IV
• Galio

Special Abilities
Glory in Death - When Sion's wounds grow too severe, power will surge from his soul furnace and he'll enter a berserker rage, ditching his axe in the process to better pummel/rend/tear/maim/crush as many more enemies as he can before he burns out. Also, as long as Noxus can get Sion's remains, he'll be rebuilt, making him effectively immortal.

Decimating Smash - Channeling all his strength, Sion can bring his axe down with enough force to cause a shockwave, momentarily knocking anyone in front of him upwards. The longer he channels, the more damage he does and the longer the stun.

Soul Furnace - Passively, Sion gains health for every thing he kills, adding to his max health. After activating it, Sion forms a shield around himself, which he can detonate after a period of time for damage.

Roar of the Slayer - Sion Yells with enough force to send weaker monsters flying, momentarily slowing any thing hit, and direct blasts from this attack can cause one's defenses to falter as well.

Unstoppable Onslaught - Sion charges forward, ignoring any attempt to halt him as he builds momentum until he hit either an enemy champion or wall of some kind, causing damage and knocking up anything he hits, terrain included. Like with decimating smash, the longer Sion charges, the more damage and the longer the stun dished out.

Approved.  :-)
The gates are open

Ryven

Tenative interest for Vlad.  :3  I'll try to come up with something within the next week. 

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Ryven on April 22, 2016, 09:44:28 AM
Tenative interest for Vlad.  :3  I'll try to come up with something within the next week.

Roger. :-) I will reserve him after work.
The gates are open