To Hell and Back (Fantasy, Closed)

Started by ZanaLyrander, January 04, 2013, 09:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZanaLyrander

My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

MzHyde

ZanaLyrander

My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

PrincelyPup

Hey don't be jealous........ Hehe though you guys should easily stop masturbating and "interact" with eachother.

meilimiao

I, too, realised that there isn't many male characters (lol. ZanaLyrander...) I may PM you with a profile for a male fey for the other side, if that's alright? 
I am a fire; you're gasoline.  Come pour yourself all over me.
Open for play, if you like what you see.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: meilimiao on January 19, 2013, 09:23:02 PM
I, too, realised that there isn't many male characters (lol. ZanaLyrander...) I may PM you with a profile for a male fey for the other side, if that's alright?
Sure, that sounds fine to me, at least then we'll have at least one male representative for demons, mortals and fey. ^_^
My RP Ideas

PrincelyPup

Ummm....mamma? Daddy?....could you read my post. I kinda got carried away...and...tainted the country side again....

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Daemon0110 on January 19, 2013, 10:23:10 PM
Ummm....mamma? Daddy?....could you read my post. I kinda got carried away...and...tainted the country side again....
Daemon... Please don't do stuff like this... I've already had to point this out to a couple other people, so let me just make a blanket statement: please, don't do ridiculously powerful and game changing things with your character's powers without consulting me, and please try to stick to the definitions of your powers as described on your profiles. What you just did in you last post is a little absurd Daemon, please try to reign it in from now on, that sort of thing should not be possible for a single demon, not to mention that nowhere in your powers does it indicate you can do that, I wouldn't have approved it if it did.
My RP Ideas

PrincelyPup

I'm so sorry!!! I just....I've been really sick and out of it on happy flu medication. I was just doing the healing.. people thing......and then I just wanted to be part of stuff. I'm not a good writer like everyone else..and....and everyone else had very well written characters and powers and got to do stuff.... I just felt really silly and left out and I want to show that my character wasn't just a stupid slut and...and could do stuff too. And that I can write cool things... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry.... I just... I didn't get to heal anyone and apparently they all died and turned to zombies.... I just... I felt like I want welcome in the rp with everyone else. I..i just. I'm sorry. I'll take it off.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Daemon0110 on January 19, 2013, 10:40:56 PM
I'm so sorry!!! I just....I've been really sick and out of it on happy flu medication. I was just doing the healing.. people thing......and then I just wanted to be part of stuff. I'm not a good writer like everyone else..and....and everyone else had very well written characters and powers and got to do stuff.... I just felt really silly and left out and I want to show that my character wasn't just a stupid slut and...and could do stuff too. And that I can write cool things... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry.... I just... I didn't get to heal anyone and apparently they all died and turned to zombies.... I just... I felt like I want welcome in the rp with everyone else. I..i just. I'm sorry. I'll take it off.
It's totally fine daemon, I'm not upset, I'm just clarifying the rules for everyone, since I think i wasn't making it clear how conservatively I expected everyone to interpret their powers, nor was I clear on what the scale of said powers should be. So don't worry about it this time, it's just something to keep in mind for next time. And I can totally understand your frustration at not getting to do your job.
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

Well... it seems that Lucy's wave of sexuality may have had some fun if... unintended side effects on the Lord of Desire. I actually hadn't planned on this happening unless something big happened, but this seems like an appropriate time for it. I've played Krathen before in other RPs, but in all the time I've played him, he's only really gone all out like this once before, and the results were fairly impressive. We'll have to see how this goes.
My RP Ideas

Hellis

ZanaLyrander

We are indeed. ^_^ The more the merrier with this sort of game.
My RP Ideas

Hellis

ZanaLyrander

Probably just fine, and it'd be nice to have another mortal character, as well as another male character, I'm currently playing the only two men in the RP (though one of my characters can be whatever sex she wants, so technically I'm playing two and a half).
My RP Ideas

Hellis

Very well then. Elven champion it is. Most likely bisexual such.

ZanaLyrander

Sounds good! Send me a profile whenever you are ready, looking forward to having you join us! ^_^
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

By the way everyone, I'm thinking that it would be a good idea to add a Sexuality category to the profiles, listing your character's sexual preferences and whether or not they are a Dom, Sub, Switch or none of the above. If you have time, please edit your profile with this new information.
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

My RP Ideas

Silk

Sorry, gotten down with a case of the flu, so struggling to get enough coherent thought to post a decent line at the moment :(

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Silk on January 21, 2013, 11:11:30 AM
Sorry, gotten down with a case of the flu, so struggling to get enough coherent thought to post a decent line at the moment :(
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon. I hear flu season is pretty bad this year.
My RP Ideas

Silk

Quote from: ZanaLyrander on January 21, 2013, 11:17:17 AM
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon. I hear flu season is pretty bad this year.
Got stuck working when the blizzards hit, doesnt help that I had to walk home with the buses canceled :<

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Silk on January 21, 2013, 11:26:56 AM
Got stuck working when the blizzards hit, doesnt help that I had to walk home with the buses canceled :<
Ouch, that really sucks. Again, hope you feel better soon.
My RP Ideas

PrincelyPup

I'm sorry. I'm kinda in the same boat... I tried to push through but... My muse kinda got scared away...