Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icedragonknight

wish granted you can out play any one in the world but then aliens take you back to there home world as a science experiment

i wish i was a good dad

saturnschild

Wish Granted but your kids end up drug out and in jail.

I wish I can start a band.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

ShrowdedPoet

Wish granted but your band is made up of Agitha an old lady down the road who plays piano, Doug, the dork in the grade below you who tutors you in English who plays the harmonica, and Judy the Dyke man hater who plays bangos. 

I wish I had something interesting to read.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

MusicNeverDies

Granted, however you are transported into the world of Fahrenheit 451, and firemen set your house on fire and destroy the book- right before the climax.

I wish my stomach didn't hurt.

Prefect Mos

Your stomic no longer hurts because your too distracted by another sort of pain.. the internet made it seem like it would be so easy to get that wine bottle in there, unfortunately this one broke.

I wish I had a loving beautiful woman that loved me the same way I loved her.

Aeval

Granted! Unfortunately she has $50,000 worth of debt on her credit card which she didn't tell you about and 8 children that she ALSO didn't tell you about- until AFTER you said I do!

I wish I knew what I wanted to be when I grow up!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

saturnschild

wish granted but what you become is not what you wanted. You end up alone unloved,and depressed. One day they find a computer to take over your job because of no progress with you.

I wish that I owned the internet.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

wish granted, you win a sweepstakes and the enternets income is siphoned to you, but that same day the stock crashes and the enternet crashes as well and your out billions of dollars in dept.

i wish i could go back in time and rule Rome
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

granted but when you go back you end up being Julius Ceaser just when he was killed and suffer his death.

I wish I can go to Tokyo.

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

granted, you go to Tokyo but you loose your bags and all your money and your forced to live on the streets before giting shot in gang violence.

i wish i could be a shape shifter

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

wish granted. You can shape shift into anything you want. But soon you sift to many time and get stuck in mid sift and are forced to live life as two separate thing.

I wish I didn't have Ashma

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

wish granted, you now are free of your ashma and become a world class runner, but one day wile running an exotic coarse over some mountins you slip and slide down the rocky face of a cliff and fall to your death

i wish my writings would make me money

Prefect Mos

Poof Its done.

Your wrigting becomes horrible, Vorgon Horrible. After a terrorist reading of one of your poems it is decided (by several of the new senators, to replace thouse whoms bodies decided to kill the brain before enduring more then the already done portion of the reading) Your Skin is to be removed, Tanned, and flattened into paper. Your blood boiled into a black ink, And your brain to be used to emulsify the paper in a protective coloring. And printed upon as the new Billion dollar bills.   Your bones to be sliced up to be used as coins., and your your meat sold at the butcher shop, thus turrning you into money.

I wish i was a little less morbid.

Crovonovin

Granted.  Morbidity is now alien to your system.  Happiness is the only reaction your body is capable of, no matter what the situation.  A loved one dies?  Laughter seems like an appropriate response.  Even in sleep your face is every bit like a Stepford Wife's; grinning with joy until the day you die.  Every time your pen touches paper, the only thing that comes out are kittens and hearts and flowers, or sappy messages so syrupy sweet that it provokes gags from anyone unfortunate enough to read them.

Here's a bit of an odd one.  I wish to be in another world.  A darker world, even a horrible one, so long as it proves more interesting than this one.

Inkidu

Poof.

You appear in the world and say oh this is interesting before being brained by a Chihuahua carrying a flail.

I wish I was a math genius.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Prefect Mos

Poof your a Math genius .

You can bend numbers to do your bidding, you make calculus your bitch .. but your also too socialy akward to be allowed in broad daylight and are kept in a cell to prevernt you from harming yourself or others.

Inkidu

Quote from: AdmerWill on March 15, 2009, 08:00:22 PM
Poof your a Math genius .

You can bend numbers to do your bidding, you make calculus your bitch .. but your also too socialy akward to be allowed in broad daylight and are kept in a cell to prevernt you from harming yourself or others.
(Made out like a bandit Oh and make a wish.)
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Prefect Mos

oh right.

I wish Bill gates would Give me 20 million dollars+ medical expensises for accidently hitting me with his Porsche, and that I fully recovered in a matter of weeks.

Inkidu

He gives you twenty million dollars. Unfortunately, it's in Gates Dollar, the form of currency he tried to establish when attempting to take over the world. Every one is worth five British pounds, or what he was planning on forcing them to do when he kidnapped their queen.

For when Gates hit you with that Porsche it was the most important day of your life; for him it was Tuesday.

I wish I could never flunk a test. 

lexxusbabe

Granted, but due to your incredible array of qualifications, and total lack of experience, you will be fired from every job you succeed in getting within a week.

I wish I could freeze the world (except me) whenever I wanted, for as long as I wanted.

Crovonovin

The world does indeed stop; every last bit of it, except for yourself.  The only problem is, this includes air and light.  You can only use this ability for as long as you can hold your breath, and you'll be blind for the duration. 

I wish for the ability to manipulate others in whatever way I choose.

Inkidu

Wish granted but you are quickly killed by a person you manipulated into playing Monopoly. Because we all know Monopoly makes people do crazy things.

I wish I could fly like Superman.

icedragonknight

wish granted you can fly like superman, but sadly super powers don't come with instruction manuals, therefore you crash into a skyscraper, causing it to fall and as the saying goes everyone mistook you for a plane

i wish for a chocolate and cream swirl

MusicNeverDies

Granted, but you drop it on the ground, and it falls into a pile of fecal matter. Better luck next time!

I wish I could teleport.

Inkidu

Wish granted. You can now teleport at will to anywhere you want. However, due to a certain, pesky uncertainty principle not all your molecules end up back together and you eventually lose an arm instead of some hair.

I wish I could right an awesome speech in ten minutes of work.