Things you should be doing instead of Elliquiy right now...

Started by Doomsday, June 28, 2009, 04:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Lady Sakura

Sofia Grace

i am a fire
gasoline, come pour yourself all over me
we'll let this place go down in flames
only one more time

[ O/O ] [ A/A ]

AmberStarfire

Writing for NaNo, which is what I'm going to do now. I owe quite a few posts as well.

Phantomhive

Having woken up at 2am and its now close to 3am I should be thinking of going back to bed *yawns*
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

yobo

Prepare a class tomorrow, and prepare for a presentation next week.

MythicalMorpheus69

Mithic....

yobo

I really should be starting dinner. I'm hungry, but I'm also feeling lazy. Not the most productive combination....

CutiebyNight

Preparing for my finals. But a late-night E run is one of the many privileges that keep me feeling happy through my college days, so I see it as a necessary evil.

Rhedyn

Sleeping, especially since I woke up so early this morning.

Sofia Grace

i am a fire
gasoline, come pour yourself all over me
we'll let this place go down in flames
only one more time

[ O/O ] [ A/A ]

AmberStarfire

Actually it is Elliquiy. I promised Wyld a post when he wakes up, so I need to hurry and write one.

Kurzyk

Codswallop

I really should be doing the dishes, but I'm feeling remarkably lazy right now.

NomadicNovak

I should be Adulting and be productive. But here I am! :)

Vampyre Valkyrie

“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Scylla

Finding a date. But I don't know how to go about doing that. So I'm here. :P

Autumn52

I should be DOING EVERYTHING right now. I can't get started today for some reason. Okay now I am going.....I promise this is it and I am going to start my stuffs for the day....I'm going....this is me leaving.....for real I'm outta here........
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Phantomhive

NomadicNovak

I should be cleaning house. But yet again. Here i am. What has this site turned me into  8-)

Charity

I should be writing my dissertation but ah well. Needs must  O:)
O/O's
A&A's
Is it still me who makes you sweat, am I the one you think about in bed. When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress.