Seeking a long term Teacher/Student story.

Started by Blinkin, September 24, 2015, 04:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Hello and thank you for dropping by to check this out. My regular request thread can be found in my signature, as can my O/O's. Lots of tidbits there for those of you interested.

To be honest, I don't have a story concept for this so much as just a desire to write such a story with someone who enjoys character development as much as I do.

In a nutshell, I'm looking for someone who would be interested in first putting in the work with me to create a story concept, and then write said story. What I want to explore, as much as the sex, is the process of a teacher and a student becoming first lovers, then moving onward into a relationship. Not just a seduction, but how the relationship happens and the steps of turning an adult and a student into the relationship of man and woman... why and how it happens.

Ideally, my partner and I would determine how it happens; a somewhat realistic and natural event that will lead on into the meat of the story. Plenty of sexy time will occur, but what really interest me is how it effects their lives, what happens to them as they fall deeper into things and how far they will go to preserve it... or don't.

Primarily, I am interested in playing one of these roles:

Female teacher
Male student

So, anyone out there interested in this project? The field of kinks and elements is almost totally open (Except for my off's, of course). Drop me a line and we'll talk!
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

bumping just because I still want to find a partner for this.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.