I Would Like to....

Started by Katsue, May 23, 2012, 11:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katsue

Beauty and the Beast
She had no choice, she was Chosen.  He selected her as his Concubine and a refusal to fulfill her duty would result in whatever punishment he deemed fitting.  He needs her for a wide variety of reasons, but will it result in happy ever after, or come to a tragic end?

Forbidden Fruit
Slaves, both of them, working for the same cruel master.  He had no right to look at her, let alone touch and yet neither could resist the other's siren call.  Clandestine meetings, stolen moments of fear fueled passion, and the terrible risk of eventual discovery.

(In Discussion)
The Noble's Daughter
Will it be a charming courtship executed in traditional fashion, or a rake's attempt at amusing corruption?  She's sweet, naive, and terribly innocent.  Treasure it, or watch it crumble?  Regardless, such a fresh flower introduced into the cruel world of London society has many harsh lessons to learn.

More to come in the future!

NiceTexasGuy

I might be interested.   ;D
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

Katsue

And you're welcome to PM me once I put up a craving... I just, haven't got around to it yet.  -laughs-  Thanks for the interest, though.  ;)