D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Anesa

Sure...but why can't we have a few "answers"?   ;P

Geil

Would the answers really make anything any clearer?

Poetry in Emotion
Variety is the spice of life - I'll have the vindaloo please.
A&A Games O&O

Xandria

Probably not, but wouldn't it satisfy curiosity?  :D
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Cassiopeia

Mordred

That silly thing still have a few lives left?
*See Pillory*

Cassiopeia

Geil

It might have some lives left, and it might not (or in Schrödinger's case, both,) but aside from the very last life, how can you tell?

Poetry in Emotion
A&A Games O&O

Mordred

I just assumed each life spent left a tiny little ring.. doesn't it? Although, not exactly sure where the rings would be kept. Ohhh, how about a tiny little gold ring around each little claw?
*See Pillory*

Geil

Ah, but wouldn't that mean you'd have to make the cat angry so it would put it's claws out in order to count them?

Poetry in Emotion
A&A Games O&O

Xandria

Couldn't you just tempt it into compliance with a wee bit of catnip?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Geil

Where am I going to get catnip at this time of night?

Poetry in Emotion
A&A Games O&O

Xandria

Geil

(Ring ring) "Hello, Dominoes? I'd like a catnip pizza ... er, without the pizza ... can you do that?"

Poetry in Emotion
A&A Games O&O

Xandria

Geil

"Crank? It could be a life or death situation for this cat here, so can you deliver or not?"

Poetry in Emotion
A&A Games O&O

Xandria

"Jeez Mr. why didn't you say so right away!  Do you want a second order for $5 more?"

Geil

"Actually, I am feeling a bit peckish so can you add a medium, deep pan, hawaiian with garlic bread please?"

Poetry in Emotion
A&A Games O&O

Xandria

"You got it, but there will be a $10 surcharge for placing the catnip in a separate container.  Will that be all?"

Geil

Poetry in Emotion
A&A Games O&O

Xandria

"Sorry Sir, I just work here, I don't set the prices.  Would you like to speak with my manager?"

Geil

(Thinks: I wonder if they're susceptible to emotional blackmail?)
"Are you going to put the ridiculous pricing of a cardboard box before the well-being of my little kitty?"

(Pic borrowed from a local tiger.)

(P.S. Sorry, got to go to bed now. 'Night.)

Poetry in Emotion
A&A Games O&O

MiaFire

I'm really sorry, and I feel for you but would you be paying my bills if I got fired for helping you out?
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Sybl

MiaFire

Then why should I lose my job to help your kitten?
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-