News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Check: Public Use/Human Farming

Started by Scaly, February 11, 2015, 05:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scaly

I'm thinking of setting up a large, open RP of the sort I used to run as a teenager on underage roleplay sites, but this time adult themed. This style would be a thread in which anyone could read the first post or few and then join by posting their character profile. Characters would interact in character and eventually split up into individual stories lines between two or three or more people within the general framework of the thread.

The plot I have in mind plays heavily on the public use kink, with the possible addition of human farming (impregnation kink). I'm picturing a fantasy or dystpoian setting where convicted criminals are placed in stocks or set into a wall and their orifices put up for free use by wealthy citizens who pay for access to the club.

some NSFW pictures of the general idea

If you are interested please post here and include whether or not you'd want breeding/human farming to be a main focus of the thread or not, and what genre you would like. If at least 5 people like it, I'll start up a thread for it and an OOC hangout.
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Pronoun help: Scaly owns a cat. Xe loves xyr cat. Xyr cat loves xem back. The cat is xyrs.

Clio

This seems like it would be a more casual game, so I might be interested. I'd want breeding to be a focus if I did.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Scaly

Quote from: Christa McGinn on February 13, 2015, 10:13:55 PM
This seems like it would be a more casual game, so I might be interested. I'd want breeding to be a focus if I did.

Glad to see someone interested in it! I was starting to think no one would be.
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Pronoun help: Scaly owns a cat. Xe loves xyr cat. Xyr cat loves xem back. The cat is xyrs.

Togashi

This has potential. I like the idea a lot, and would totally get in on this if we go for it. As for breeding or not, I'm fine either way. I don't really require it, but I do admit it's kinda hot.

Sol Lua

Hmm, could be a fun casual game to play, I'd be interested.  I'd go more for non-pregnancy focused, but I'm cool either way.

DonnaSalmer

I like this idea and the pregnancy part is good with me.

LilJinxxieMew

I'm intrigued, though I'd be more so for the non-pregnancy bit.

eternaldarkness

I'm SO interested! Especially if breeding/pregnancy is involved! And the pic is one of my faves. Genre-wise i have no preference.