Harry Potter and the Rise of the Dark Lord (Looking for Harry and Draco)

Started by Rogue, April 03, 2014, 09:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

Yay!

Now, Rogue, I know she may not be needed yet. But I'll still try and finish up that evil OC we discussed awhile back ago and send her on to ya. That way she will be ready when the time comes that she's needed or wanted. Meant to do it before now. Just had so much going on.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Rogue

*grins* You're fine Ember. DarkAngel said he'd send us a sheet sometime later. :)

Rogue

I once again need a Harry and Draco! The game will be continuing still but I will be minimizing their roles a lot more than I would be otherwise. Their personalities and decisions are things I will leave to whoever decides to take these roles. :)

Ember Star

Tumblr error pages make me dizzy.

Anyways. I went clicking on the link to the pics and thus how I got the dizzy error pages. I think maybe they were moved by the blogger, or else the link id broken again.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Rogue

Goddamn it! *goes to investigate as soon as I'm on my CPU and not phone... *

Ariel

No one has taken Harry OR Draco?

>_>

<_<

*eyes the thread* Will read more and peek I to the IC thread(a) and let you know if I'm game or not ;D
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

persephone325

Quote from: Ariel on July 29, 2014, 12:40:29 AM
No one has taken Harry OR Draco?

>_>

<_<

*eyes the thread* Will read more and peek I to the IC thread(a) and let you know if I'm game or not ;D

We did have both. But the person playing those characters needed to step down because of RL issues. So now we're on the hunt again!

Besides, I think this game need a mermaid... ;) lol
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Ariel

Wow, I make a lot of typos on my phone. -_- sorry! :P I you hadn't quoted me I would edit it lol

Have you guys started the game yet?
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

persephone325

Quote from: Ariel on July 29, 2014, 12:44:07 AM
Wow, I make a lot of typos on my phone. -_- sorry! :P I you hadn't quoted me I would edit it lol

Have you guys started the game yet?

lol It's fine, darling! ;)

The game has started, but hasn't gotten very far. Only a few posts in.

Here's the link to the two threads. You can check them out if you'd like!
Britain~Light
[https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=208086.0]Britain~Dark[/url]
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Rogue

Draco will be the easiest to take as I've just written away Harry. (though I also suppose now is the time to get him back since the other parts of the trio are still where he left them.... >.>)

and YES ARIEL! JOIN US! *has cookies*

Rogue

It is open and the basic personality is expected to fall in line with Canon. Mind you there will be interpretations from each person on how that's handled, which is why I expect that part of the character sheet to be filled out so we know what to expect as you fill that role. :)

Please fill out the character sheet and I will get back to you. I also recommend reading the in character thread linked through the OOC labeled Britain(Light). This will be the situation you'll be coming into and I need to know if you'll be okay with that. :)

Rogue

Bruja

Ember Star

Bruja

I think I might be able to pull that off. I noticed we are playing cannon and I am rereading the books. :)

persephone325

I don't know.

Bruja

Well count me in...You have your Potter, I hope I can do it justice. It appears that we are picking up in the beginning middle of the last book?

Ember Star

Quote from: persephone325 on September 11, 2014, 11:42:07 PM
Hello! ^^ I do hope you decide to join us! :-)
Yes, this ^ Now would be a perfect time too. Harry just rushed off from Hermione and Ron, but they're still where he left them, so it's easy to get back in.

And yes, cannon with a diversion.
Quote from: Rapt on September 11, 2014, 11:43:56 PM
Well count me in...You have your Potter, I hope I can do it justice. It appears that we are picking up in the beginning middle of the last book?
The RP begins in the last book immediately after the trio get away from gringotts on the dragon

Bruja

OK I am up to speed...the weather is being hinky here, so hopefully i will have messages to you guys soon :)

Rogue

Quote from: Rapt on September 12, 2014, 01:20:18 AM
OK I am up to speed...the weather is being hinky here, so hopefully i will have messages to you guys soon :)

*grins* Glad to see you joining us. :)