Taking another shot at this... Mostly f/f, some m/m

Started by ready4roleplay, May 16, 2015, 08:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ready4roleplay

Hello all,

I've decided I want to accept a couple of new stories.

A few things you may want to know before going any further:

I work full time and am a graduate student - I may not be able to post as often as I would like depending on my work load.  I do try to keep my partners informed of extended absences though.

I mostly prefer playing as a female character to other female characters but also enjoy playing a male character against a male or female character.  I tend to lose interest in playing a female character to a male one and so I rarely ever do those stories.

My posting length depends mostly on my partner, but also on what is going on in the scene at the time.  In other words, it varies.

On to the ideas:

Three's Not a Crowd :I'm hoping to reinvent or recreate a role I had going with a partner who decided not to continue the story.  It's the story of a reconnection between two men.  They had been high school sweethearts.  Upon graduation, one of them moved away for military training and ending up having a fling with a woman that resulted in a child.  The guy confesses to his significant other immediately but its not enough.  The boyfriend breaks things off.  The story will pick up with the character with the child trying to reconnect with his former lover.   I will play either character in this story because I want to write it so much.  I also might be willing to do this story as a f/f, but my definite preference is m/m.

Hollywood Mom: While watching old reruns of a family TV show and this idea came to me.  It's the story of a previous child actor her late teens to early twenties, whose life has spiraled out of control.  Drugs, partying, drinking, criminal records, etc.  Always in the media for this thing or that one.  Seeing her on the verge of ruining her life, the young star's TV mom can't stand by and let the destruction happen.  She rushes to the star's aid and forcibly takes the young star back with her.  She wants to save the life of the youngster who played the role as her TV daughter.  The young star used to respect her TV mom.  Maybe the older star could use that to get the younger star on track again.  -  I used female roles in this idea but am will to do this as M/M with a TV dad/son.

Seven Year Itch: MC is the granddaughter of a restaurant conglomerate - the only child of his only son.  She's 25 years old and has been married to a man who works for the company since she was 18.  She met him when she was 17 and at the time thought him to be charming and ambitious.  When he'd proposed, she accepted.  After marrying him, she realized he saw her as little more than a business opportunity.  She'd spent the last few years disliking almost everything there was about her life.  Here enters YC, someone (specifics can be worked out) who breathes live into her and shows her all the things she's been missing. (F/F role)

So these are just a few on my mind.  I'm willing to listen to your ideas if you are interested please send me a PM.  Thanks!