Male Seeking Female for superhero themed rp (writer gender irreleveant)

Started by Nephos, March 26, 2019, 03:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephos

As the title suggests I am looking for RP that includes superheros. I am mostly looking to play a OC on my part versus a cannon character, but if you have a cool super heroine idea you have been wanting to try OC wise I will look into give it a shot. I am also willing to play a cannon pairing on my part, though I will need time to look into the character and learn how they should be played. I would still prefer to make a OC though.

As stated above, writer gender isn't something I am focused on as long as you are willing to play the female part of the game. Below will be a list split between comic book companies, there will be more DC characters because it is my personal preference (I love good villains and DC has them). I am looking to play on the forums and I am pretty open for things included in the game.

Marvel

Carol Danvers, She-Hulk, Black Widow, Jessica Jones, Gwen Stacy (preferably as Spider-Gwen), Black Cat.

DC

Barbara Gordon, Black Canary, Hawkgirl, Katana, Mera, Power Girl, Raven, Starfire, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Zatana, Harley Quinn.

If any of those seems like something you would like to play, or have a cool OC idea, send me a PM and we can discuss building a game together.