Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

*pursing my lips together I blow the WIN dry and claim it as my own*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

*despite being heavily distracted by a pair of pursed, blowing lips (won't elaborate in words, but can't help via thought)... the 'claimed' win has a tiny unseen wire which is used to soon snap it back into these (the proper) hands.. then with a quick look up and all around, this one (me).. vanishes into a swirling vortex of shadow*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*envelops the Dolly in a sent shadow.. removing the win carefully from her porcelain hands.. replacing with a lollipop with a big pink bow*

*an in these hands.. of course.. the win.. no bow*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

OOh a lollipop

* licks the lollipop and what dose she find in the center, a win slightly sticky from being in the center of a lollipop *

Anesa

*Grabs a bag of lollipops, frantically licking each and every one..... finding no win...but now has a very sore tongue*  ;(

Tickles the win out of the Dolly!   MINE!

abandoneddolly

Oh I would gladly give you the win, all you have to do is ask

Anesa

Picks Dolly up and sits her on my lap.  Shares some warm chocolate chip cookies and a glass of cold milk with her....

You and I will just share the WIN, what do you say?  We'll join forces and kick the crap outta anyone who tries to steal it...

DOLLY AND CAMILLE WIN!

"DOMILLE" WIN!  (or, "Camolly" WIN....lol)

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Naw... gotta relieve you of that thing in those hands. Sorry. Orders and all that. Hey, I'd let you keep it but.. oh those hungry little cells inside command differently.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

-steals win back, and hands to Camile-

Mordred

Previous winner won..
Then squandered the win..
This winner simply wins.
(ok, really.. putting it all on a sure bet.. with great odds.. but still winning :P)
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Oh like a pitbull, this dead thing reaches out from the ground and after tickling her ankle, swipes the fallen win.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

I win! It's just that simple. :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*pours water on Xandria's 'win'.. showing it was 'simply' made of sugar.. and not the real win that 'simply' (:P) resides in my pocket (next to a few random Starbursts)* :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*Slips her hand in Mordred's pocket and pulls out the sticky sugar win, uses her special 'patisserie' skills to reshape it into a delectable confection...signs her name on it with chocolate icing.*

My win! :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

rhev

Belle33

So true, and this one WIN is mine.

Xandria

So sorry ma Belle, but this win c'est pour moi! :P

Belle33

mmmm... sexy French won't give you this WIN, but perhaps another more intimate win is heading your way ;)

abandoneddolly

Belle33

Xandria

Sorry again, but it's mine!

abandoneddolly