Swirls brand spankin' new request thread

Started by Swirl, October 14, 2015, 05:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swirl

Well hello to you! Welcome to my new place.

It's been quite some time since I've been here, and would like to start fresh!
Firstly if you have an idea that you're craving send me an PM and I'll see what I can do.
Secondly I am on the pacific time zone (western Canada) I work Thursday-Monday 4pm-12am.
I am on during the day and later in the night time when I get home. I would like quite a few posts a day, not one post a week.
Primarily I am on Yahoo or skype, but thread and PM work for me as well. I don't tend to do emails, they get lost.

I enjoy age play, bdsm, a little humiliation, punishment (when bad) teasing (both sexually and none) and a whole host of other things.
I do not enjoy torture, needles, bathroom play, blackmail

With that being said, I would love to discuss plots and characters! If you think you can twist one of your plots and mine together I wanna hear it!

This is currently the three things I'm craving:
Dragons
Body modification (not big breasts or sexual elements)
Future

Plot numero uno:
Solitary (seriously craving)
An author is stuck at home, usually most of the day. Reclusive, he doesn't get out much for one reason or another, maybe he's shy, maybe he's on house arrest. It's open ended for someone to create their own character.
A friend decides to bring him a companion. She does not have to be some meek little thing, maybe she too is on house arrest, has a disability, etc. We can take it in whatever direction we want!

Modification #1
I am looking for a female domm to play alongside another male character. This will be a group to involving three people It is fairly simple. They kidnap/ find etc a girl to be their live in pet. Sexually or none we can discuss that. (Am currently still interested in this)

Swirl

Swirl

~buummp~ Looking for something simple today! Looking to play a homeless neko!

Swirl

Good afternoon everyone!

I'm looking for a few roleplay partners again after a very long hiatus!

If we were role playing at one point and you would like to continue, contact me!