Here we are again (A college based rp)

Started by Jante, June 15, 2010, 02:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles as he props his palms on the ground and propels him to his feet.He slides his feet into place,dust rising.He brought his hands up,not in fists,but open.He just smiled.“Come."

LimitlessNikkie

I rolled my eyes and had to repress a laugh. Leaning back against the sign/board I watched with intrest, twirling a bit of hair absently wondering how long till everyone else showed up.

Jante

Tanya laughed as she reached Alex before hearing her phone beep. Flipping her phone open, she almost groaned, "What the hell..." She said as she read the text message over. She looked up and shrugged at everyone, "Well, Neil had to suddenly bail because he got trapped by a teacher. He's doing something about a late assignment or something." She sighed as she put her phone back into her pocket. "I guess we could go running without him."

LimitlessNikkie

I shrugged "ok cool I was looking at the trails theres a pretty flat one with lots of good curves cutting through a forrest area off that way. It looks pretty good for a run." I said flutting my hand in the direction of one of the marked trails.

SxyCowgirl

Rose glanced at the indicated trail and then at the marked trail indicated on the board. It was a trail she knew well. That would certainly be helpful for when the moon came out. She knew where she would be able to hide and where the trees were thick enough that she would be able to rejoin the group for a short distance.

((Kack! Sorry guys!))
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

Kaiser Maverick

I look down the path and looked back at Rose.“Looks like fun huh?he said as watched the path turn and twirl around down the way.He felt excited.As if something fun would happen.

LimitlessNikkie

"So does everyone agree?" I asked glancing around the group as I went to my car, pulling off my shirt so I'm wearing a just sports bra and a small pair of shorts and tying back my hair in a high pony tail I pulled on a beat up pair of running shoes and stretched for a moment. I wanted to run, the sun was just starting to set, setting the sky on fire  and I could feel the energy racing through me. "we're losing the light guys it's time to go." I say stepping up to the start of the path.

Jante

Tanya looked around at everyone and nodded, "Yeah sure! A quick run down and back the trail and we can head back." She says with a smile as she bent down to tie up her shoe laces. She sighed heavily, it was really too bad Neil couldn't come... oh well, maybe she could hook up with him at school later. She straightened her back before looking at her new friends, jogging ahead of them before turning to face them, "C'mon guys!"

Kaiser Maverick

Dante nodded and started in a jog down the trail on his own.They sun sut giving him a cool relief on his body.

LimitlessNikkie

I took off quickly, catching up with Tanya easily and laughing happily. The sun made the sky look like liquid fire as it touched the horizon and a smiled seeing just the edge of the moon rising behind one of the clouds. smiling I pointed it out "look full moon you know what that means" I say laughing

Jante

Tanya giggled at Alex and nodded before playfully bumping into her shoulder, "Oooh, I hope you'll save me if a wolf comes to take me away!" She said jokingly as she fanned herself with one hand, insinuating she was some sort of damsel in distress.

SxyCowgirl

The energy began coursing through Rose's veins. She could sense that the moon was rising quickly somewhere, though she couldn't yet see it. That meant she would be changing soon. She took off down the path behind Dante at first, but she quickly gained on him and slowed her pace some to jog right beside him. Somehow she felt more able to be herself around him. It was nice for once.

She laughed at the damsel imitation that Tanya attempted. She was good at the imitation and made it very amusing. As she ran, Rose looked up at the clouds, the moon beginning to rise just behind one of the bright red clouds. It was to be beautiful, it was too bad that she would have to miss it more than them. The cloud covered the moon again and Rose breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't want to change at all if possible, but when she did, and she knew she would, she would want to be somewhere where the trees were thick and could hide her form without losing the group.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

LimitlessNikkie

I laughed and bumped her back "only if you save me first." I said continuing the bad joke and smiling keeping pace with her.

SxyCowgirl

A few minutes passed and the jog went smoothly. The moon stayed behind a large cloud for the most part but now the cloud was beginning to dissipate. Rose knew she would have to start running among the trees soon. She could feel her body beginning to burn as it always did before she changed. It grew stronger, making it harder for Rose to see clearly.

It was time. Without warning she jumped into the trees as she felt her arms and legs changing, darkening and stretching. She suppressed the primal scream she usually emitted when she changed, squeezing her eyes shut instead. Not a good idea. She opened her eyes to see a tree coming at her. Her instincts kicked in immediately and she did a twisting jump around the tree, avoiding the collision.

She kept running, not wanting to lose the group. She could hear them running on the path still but she wondered how long they would stay on the path after seeing or hearing her jump into the trees. It had only been a few seconds and so she braced herself for a sprint if they followed her into the trees.

Kaiser Maverick

Dante suddenly disappears from the group.He actually was tracking Rose the entre time.He saw something fishy about her and decided to watch.

LimitlessNikkie

I turned around hearing the disterbance in the trees and giggled lightly "well rose and dante are gone, that didn't take long." I said to tanya laughing scanning the trees knowing I'd know any minute what Rose's big secret was.

Jante

Tanya laughed as she watched Dante and Rose both go off course. "Wonder what their up to." She said with a wink as she looked ahead of her. Completely oblivious to what was going on.

LimitlessNikkie

I laughed "Like you even need to." I said upping the pace just a bit to make sure I could still see the two of them in the thickening trees.

SxyCowgirl

Rose heard Dante enter the trees just behind her. The burning continued in her body as her some of her ribs separated, giving her a larger rib cage, and her vertebrae followed suit. She suppressed another primal scream as the bones separated and stretched her muscles and nerves. She continued running, her ears moving higher on her head and stretching into points, and a long, velvet tail sprouted from her tail bone.

This time she couldn't suppress the catlike scream that emitted from her throat. The tail growing was the most painful for her. As she screamed, her mouth wide, her incisors grew to be longer and sharper than they were in her human form. The headache was next. She stopped and held herself up on a tree, closing her eyes in pain. Then, the pain all went away in one fell swoop as she opened her now slitted, glowing yellow eyes.

Her ear swiveling back, she turned her head to see Dante come up from behind her.

LimitlessNikkie

I couldn't help but laugh as I heard the scream and knew what she was. The thrill of discovery was great but faded quickly as I realized how absolutely obvious it should have been. Realizing I couldn't let Tanya know what was going on I giggled nervously and said "guess there's more wild life out there then I realized."

Kaiser Maverick

Dante backed slightly.He looked astounded with his mouth agape.She was the coolest thing he's seen so far.

SxyCowgirl

Afraid of what he would think, Rose froze in place. Every muscle in her body wanted to leap away into the bushes, but she couldn't bring herself to move. She simply stared into his eyes, fear, worry, and curiosity rampant in her stare. Her black tail swished uneasily.

"I--I...." She stammered. If her skin wasn't so black, he would have surely seen her blushing furiously. She couldn't explain it to him, though she desperately wanted to. She just could not find the words.

Jante

Tanya was about to laugh  and comment to Alex but when she heard that howl... that cry of pain, she stopped. She looked around curiously before hearing Alex say something about Wildlife. "There was no way that was an animal." She said softly as she continued  to look around, suddenly hoping Rose and Dante were alright.

LimitlessNikkie

"I'm sure it was no big deal, but if you want to look" I said motioning towards the darkening trees "by all means, I'll even watch your back." I said laughing "but most likely we'll just be interupting rose and Dante" I said laughing

Kaiser Maverick

He stared at her frame.It was beautiful.Her fur,her tail,it all was simply wonderful.“Rose...wow you look amazing."