Snow White wants some pie ;) update ideas

Started by IsSnowWhite, June 24, 2009, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IsSnowWhite

-I've been having an itch for a HQ/Joker rp, but I'll only take the first person to accept the offer;
+The basic plot for this is Harley is up to her normal antics of trying to get the Boss's attention, but he seems to want nothing to do with her. However, Harley isn't exactly keen on giving up this time around and is willing to do what it takes.

-DemonxHuman (F/F or F/M) (willing to play either part)
+A demon takes over the body of a human, wanting to stay on the human's plane of existence. However, they find that there are other things they like about the human plane and attempt to seduce a human into their human body's room.

-Band MemberxFan (F/M) (prefer male counter be band member)
+Basic fan gets back stage and the Band member seduces her to the point where she forgets all her parents ever taught her. (you can pick location)

-Hotel Workers (F/M)
+Its a boring day, as wel as slow, as the workers of this hotel go about their business. But, two of the workers have been eying each other all day, and eventually one of them sneaks the other off to one of the empty hotel rooms for a little less work and a little more fun. (Maid and Bellhop?)
Off the list for now

I'm also welcome to other ideas if you'd like.

*Update ideas:

-Pharoh or Pharoh's son and dancing 'gift'

For his however old birthday (18+ please) he recieves a gift from distant lands, a dancer to do with whatever he likes. She can be reluctant or willing, but no rape please

-Pirate Captain and Pirate or stowaway

This I see being as my character is either a pirate aboard this ship (which is preferred) or a stow away who is escaping the marriage to a man of power. For the pirate one, I see it as the Captain has taken her to bed before, and likes to do so whenever he pleases, and since she enjoys his company she doesn't disagree to his advances. For the stow away portion I more see it as she's reluctant to his advances, but eventually she gives in to his seduction.

-Customer and Stripper

Basically a guy goes to a strip club for a private show, and is a big investor. The owner of the strip club wants the man to return, so he sends his best stripper in to give him whatever he wants in hopes that it will bring him back to see her and spend more money there.
off the list for now

-Slumber Party

This can be an either gender type deal. My character basically has a bad day and wishes to turn it around, so she calls her best friend (guy or girl) to spend the night watching movies with her. Noticing she's a little ticked off about her day, the friend attempts to cheer her up the best way he/she knows how

-Costume Party

Guy or girl welcomed. At a costume party, one person notices someone has a matching costume with themselves (you can choose the costume if you'd like). Finding the person attractive, they go up to the other person and they get to talking. After a couple of drinks, they decide to talk some place more private...and one things leads to another and one of the characters seduces the other into a little Halloween fun. I can play either the seductive or seduced one.

I know this one is a long shot but...
-Grave Robber and Original character.

Basic plot: The Grave Robber is still up to his no good Zydrate business, and it still thrives in the underground. However, since Amber Sweet is now the new face of GeneCo, there is no way for her to go out to get a hit of Z without the media getting a hold of it. So she hires a girl to go out and get the stuff for her. I see this rp as a bit of progression. I'd like to see a couple of scenes where they just interract; he comes on to her, she resists...and after a while he comes on really strong and finally seduces her into giving him what he really wants.

Werewolf/Vampire
-Werewolves and vampires have been at ends for thousands of years. When a werewolf trespasses on vampire territory, she calls him out on it. A fight ensues and eventually leads into something more.

Greg MD

I LOVe the Joker/Harley Quinn idea. Did you have any further details in mind?

IsSnowWhite

Well as far as which Harley Quinn I'll let you choose between the classic costume or the one from the new game (hasn't played it but seen a trailor for it on youtube).

I figure that the Joker is mad about Batman or something ( like he probably always is) and HQ tries to cheer him up with little "make suggestions for ways to get rid of the bat", offer to make something, etc.

Greg MD

That all sounds great. I'll go with the classic HQ. For Joker...well, I can't say whether I'll be the cartoonish version, Jack Nicolson's version, or Heath Ledger's. Probably a mix. He's quite sporadic aint he? Heh.

IsSnowWhite

Shall I post up a thread then to start? Or are you partial to the message version?

Sambora

I'm very much interested in the Band Member roleplay. PM me about it? I'm interested in what plans you may have after she gets seduced? Is there a plot afterwards, or is that just where we start winging it =P

Or is that the end?

Greg MD

Quote from: IsSnowWhite on June 25, 2009, 02:19:03 AM
Shall I post up a thread then to start? Or are you partial to the message version?

Well, sure go ahead and post. Sorry bout not getting back to you right away, was in the middle of putting up another long as post.

IsSnowWhite

That's all right. I got interrupted by this thing called sleep. I don't get it ofen, so when it beckons me I follow whole-heartedly. -Laughs- I'll get to it as soon as I can though, there's some things I have to do first this morning.

Greg MD

No problamo Missy. I've got errands and such to run, as well as other threads to respond to later before I'd be able to get to yours so please, take your time  :-)

IsSnowWhite

Sent a pm to both of you, one about the band rp and the other a link to the joker/HQ thread.  :-)

Murphy Sez

Ack! Darnit, I was too late! I always wanted to see what Harley was like under that outfit too! =p
I love to write, come dream with me.

Get to know me: O/O
Ideas, randomness, pet peeves.

Prefect Mos

Interested in this Zydrate , googled it, it seems like it might be an interesting plot idea, as are most of your other ideas. That or the simple customer and stripper are my favs, .

OpenMynded

If you are still looking I am willing to aid you in the following plots

• Costume Party
  • Hotel Workers
  • DemonxHuman

As far as positions go, I would be interested in the male being seduced by the female for the costume party considering it isn't a role I have played much and would like to see where is leads, though if you wish for me to be the seductive I am fine with that as well. Or should you choose the DemonxHuman I think human would currently be a better role for me simply from a more creative standpoint in my mind, I have a few ideas heh.

IsSnowWhite

@Perfect: As far as the Zyrate thing goes you would have to know the character of which I spoke, meaning you'd have to have seen the movie so I don't know if that would work lol. I suppose the stripper one would be fine though.

@Open: I'm actually rping the female seducing the male at a costume party and I sort of don't like doing multiple rp's that are almost the same at the same time...not as fun for me. I could do the demonxhuman rp, and play the demon role if you'd like

To both of you: How would you prefer to rp? PM, Thread, IM? Please pm me and let me know, as well s who you'd like to start, thanks darlins!

Scott

Hi, I'd like to write Hotel workers with you if it's still available.

Prefect Mos

Just watched Repo.... Im going to rewatch it again, but i think that might be AWESOME.

Vegas

I'd like to do the Customer/Stripper plot or the Slumber Party plot if they're still available. :-)

IsSnowWhite

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

OmegamanX

I lik the werewolf/vampire one, I can play an awsome werewolf.
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard