Cravings...

Started by Ehvianna, June 26, 2010, 09:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ehvianna

So I've been thinking of some things I would like to do.  Don't have any really detailed plot ideas here, but can post those as I go.

Please reply to me in PM.

Boy Love:

I've been playing a lot of males lately, but really want to play out a story of romantic love between two men.  My guy is charming, and has for a long time been a real ladies man.  A player of sorts.  But he has a secret desire.  Your character is the one who brings that desire to the surface.  Will discuss the specifics with anyone who's interested.

The Beast

I need a beast, whether it's an animal, were, I'll leave that entirely up to you.  This beast will take her, do as it pleases, and keep her in its lair.  Again, if this is say a were-beast of sorts, maybe your character would keep her in his home, like in a basement etc.  Its something I would like to eventually develop into a love relationship, however.  Even if this is just an animal, she's going to fall in love with it.  We'll discuss the specifics.

My Brother's Keeper

One brother catches the other watching while he's masturbating and not just watching, but playing with himself too, which causes a situation to arise involving blackmail.  He threatens to tell their parents and says he won't tell so long as he does everything he is told.  It starts with chores and tasks, but develops into sex.  The older brother is in college, the younger is a senior in highschool.  Your character is the younger brother.

Ok so far this is what I have, will add more as I think of them!! Thanks!

Have fun storming the castle!!

On and Offs