Sakura Town (Neko Enslavement) (Closed)

Started by LamentingQuill, September 13, 2017, 12:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Come on in folks and grab a spot while they are still available

ArtemisHighmore

Anouk Daae

are there spots available for female neko slaves?
I could've sworn I read somewhere on here that you had enough females.

Leki

Current Breakdown
(2)Male Master: Jack(LamentingQuill), Leon(ChangingSaint)
(2) Female Neko: Lily(LamentingQuill), Niome(WickedEmi)

(2) Female Master: Mei(SweetSerenade), Ettie(WickedEmi)
(1) Male Neko: Crowe(Sephiriel)

So the breakdown of characters seems pretty even at the moment... Though I'm not sure if there are any characters in the works.
Considering how Lamenting opened up 10 player slots... and only 5 have been filled.  I'm pretty sure there's room for more. It's been five days since reservations were stated, and a few haven't pulled through. So they might be expiring soon... and even if everyone comes through we still had one open player slot anyway.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Leki on September 18, 2017, 02:03:02 PM
Current Breakdown
(2)Male Master: Jack(LamentingQuill), Leon(ChangingSaint)
(2) Female Neko: Lily(LamentingQuill), Niome(WickedEmi)

(2) Female Master: Mei(SweetSerenade), Ettie(WickedEmi)
(1) Male Neko: Crowe(Sephiriel)

So the breakdown of characters seems pretty even at the moment... Though I'm not sure if there are any characters in the works.
Considering how Lamenting opened up 10 player slots... and only 5 have been filled.  I'm pretty sure there's room for more. It's been five days since reservations were stated, and a few haven't pulled through. So they might be expiring soon... and even if everyone comes through we still had one open player slot anyway.

I will also open up slots as needed, if needed.

Anouk Daae

euanthe

I think I'd better drop out. Struggling to make my idea work sensibly.

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

Nintentoast

Hello! I'm just dropping a message to show that I'm interested! If y'all are still taking members I'd love to join
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Nintentoast on September 18, 2017, 07:11:05 PM
Hello! I'm just dropping a message to show that I'm interested! If y'all are still taking members I'd love to join

Yeah, we are.

Nintentoast

Ah! Okay! Then I will soon get to making a character! ^^
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

Sethala

This certainly looks interesting, but to be honest I really don't have a lot of interest in hetero one-on-one pairings.  Everything else about this game looks like it hits all the right buttons, so I may make a female neko anyway, but I would have much preferred if she could get a mistress instead of a master.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Sethala on September 19, 2017, 12:40:04 AM
This certainly looks interesting, but to be honest I really don't have a lot of interest in hetero one-on-one pairings.  Everything else about this game looks like it hits all the right buttons, so I may make a female neko anyway, but I would have much preferred if she could get a mistress instead of a master.

I'm sorry. We're keeping everything simple, simple, simple. Just hetero, I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience.

LamentingQuill

I may be a tiny bit slow getting new profiles up over the weekend, I've come down with a cold and it's kicking my butt V.V

Anouk Daae

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 20, 2017, 12:56:44 AM
I may be a tiny bit slow getting new profiles up over the weekend, I've come down with a cold and it's kicking my butt V.V

oh no! Take your time, health comes first!

LamentingQuill

Got some female nekos in the stages of being accepted, could use some males of both master and neko.  I am MILDLY debating on opening up the game bigger in numbers so as long as it remains very sandboxy... but I'm not sure, give me some time to really consider that particular tid bit. I have another group already, it's something I really need to take some time think about.

Bernardo Hoagie

I'd be interested in throwing a couple of characters in this RP. Who's in need of a slave/master?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Bernardo Hoagie on September 24, 2017, 09:18:30 PM
I'd be interested in throwing a couple of characters in this RP. Who's in need of a slave/master?

No one is paired up yet, at least I haven't been told if the case is otherwise. You are welcome to look at the list of approved characters thus far or you may wait, I have a few more female nekos in the process of approval.

Bernardo Hoagie

I haven't bothered in setting up my O/O yet. Will I be okay with not setting that up? I'm generally okay with anything as long as it's straight, whether I play male or female.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Bernardo Hoagie on September 24, 2017, 09:26:27 PM
I haven't bothered in setting up my O/O yet. Will I be okay with not setting that up? I'm generally okay with anything as long as it's straight, whether I play male or female.

We prefer you have one and it's honestly a good idea in general for roleplaying on E. However, if you are working on one and need more time, you can just describe in good detail what you're good with and what you're not, then we can add your o/o's later when it's finished.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Solistair on September 25, 2017, 02:41:16 AM
Tagging this, already apped

I will review your app and get back with you tomorrow afternoon, dear. I've been ill and while I'm doing a little better, I'm still a little 'bleh' on energy. I need to get some rest for tonight.

Bernardo Hoagie

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 24, 2017, 10:32:41 PM
We prefer you have one and it's honestly a good idea in general for roleplaying on E. However, if you are working on one and need more time, you can just describe in good detail what you're good with and what you're not, then we can add your o/o's later when it's finished.
This sounds like a good idea, actually. I'll write a first draft for this RP, then make a better second draft to be my official O/O page, and link it to you there.

I'll be making a male Neko, if that isn't too unbalanced on the canine/feline scale.

Edit: Get well soon, it always sucks being sick.  :'(

Solistair

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 25, 2017, 02:43:16 AM
I will review your app and get back with you tomorrow afternoon, dear. I've been ill and while I'm doing a little better, I'm still a little 'bleh' on energy. I need to get some rest for tonight.

Yeah no problem, take your time. I am hoping to RP as a male master by the way to let yall know.